how long does a 1/3 oz bottle of phero/fragrance last for you?

Wintercherry7

Been deciding for days regarding sizes to buy for pheros and weighing things out financially as I do have a lot I want to buy... Just wanted to know how long a 1/3 bottle of pheros - oil based or 60/40 last for you with regular dosing? It would be a great help to know... thanks! :)

Guest cutie.pie

Hmmm... I don't wear the same scent or phero ever day, so it's kinda hard to tell. My current favourite is LP Rouge, I think I bought it 3 months ago and it's 1/2 full. But I don't wear it every day. I have UN pheros in 60/40, and it depends on your sweet spot. I just need 2 sprays of Lace, but needed 6-7 of SS4W.

Sorry, I'm probably no help at all ;)

Why don't you start with samples? You'll be able to try lots of different scents and see which ones you like before buying a FB!

WELCOME!

No cutie.pie. I really do find that helpful... I'm planning to cycle it anyways so that I don't get burnt out or the people getting "immune" to it... I'm currently forming my staples for workplace as of now... I'll be working out the socials and romantic ones later on... I see a new addiction forming! thank you so much! :) other input would be most welcome too

60/40 (alcohol/DPG) is only available in the 1oz spray, hon. As far as that lasting, I've had my 1 oz spray for a couple years now & Stone Cougar is the most used out of all my pheros. I have bottles of un-pheros from 2009, because a little goes a long way. I tend to go through the phero boosted / enhanced scents the fastest because it's easier for me to gauge how much I have on when they're built into my perfume already. ETA: I second waiting to go full bottle until after the Pheromas releases. There will be samples of the unscented blends available to try. I still samples of those from the first year they were available, so I think they're an excellent value.

Edited by Beccah

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, I forgot to mention I have my UNs (60/40, 1 oz) in spray, because, for me, it's easier to find my sweet spot with spray.

Been deciding for days regarding sizes to buy for pheros and weighing things out financially as I do have a lot I want to buy... Just wanted to know how long a 1/3 bottle of pheros - oil based or 60/40 last for you with regular dosing? It would be a great help to know... thanks! :)

It depends... There's no way to give an overall average that will apply to everyone.

One good slather can use up almost 1/8th of a roller bottle on me. Depending on the phero & scent ect... On the other hand the oil is very concentrated so i don't usually need that much but it varies for me. Some bottles can last 2 years some 6 months for me.

Sprays vary too. With some pheros I can't take to much of the spray, others I tend to go through in a couple of months.

In the general sense it's going to depend on your "sweet spot".

You may find many of us here have bottles that last but I would say, in some cases, that could be due to the fact that we have large collections.

Edited by StacyK