New Releases for NOVEMBER 2014 - Pheromas is here!

We are in full "BUST A MOVE" mode trying to get these babys ready for you, so please hold the emails about what's what until we let you know what's what. What? :pumpkin2:

:Emoticons04263:

That label art, though! Love everything :)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look FABULOUS !!

* gawd I HATE Windows 8.1, now there's LESS I can do on this site*

I love all the guessing... MORE GUESSES PEOPLE...and the name and label for Mean Business .. I see a full bottle there.

Meanwhile, while waiting for an update I just discovered that the Capri sun lemonade is a great mixer for an easy margarita. Finally time to relax and wait for the PM to spill her secrets :)

Edited by StacyK

I'm with StacyK - more guesses- this is fun.

I wonder if coquette is Blatant invitation instead of what I thought prior?? Where is BANG - will there be BANG scented?? :Emoticons04280:

Will Audacious or Celebutante (spelling?) be making re-appearances?

How much will it cost to get all samples in spray - or is that even possible. Holy cow, just hope I can figure out how to budget once they are available.

(goes to stare at my pretty LP bottles and samples, finally understanding the thread references to 'my precioussss') :Emoticons04250:

ETA: corrected some minor grammar stuff (technical/ professional term)

Edited by Beach Goddess

I'm jelaous of all you living in the US, it takes 2 and half weeks for my package to arrive and I. Just. Can. Not. Wait. :D :D

Mara, can I already e-mail you and request an invoice (I wanna use my GC) or should I wait till the end of next the week? :D

I'm jelaous of all you living in the US, it takes 2 and half weeks for my package to arrive and I. Just. Can. Not. Wait. :D :D

cutie.pie I totally know what you mean, it's the same hear, it takes about three weeks to arrive to Greece :(

And I'm a person that hates waiting ... it totally drives me crazy!

I just discovered Compromising Positions and BBM and I want to include them in my next order, but I'm waiting for November's releases to be available too, so I guess everything will be here in about a month or so ...

I think someone seriously should discover teleporting ... ;)

In a minute I'd be in Canada, get my package and in another minute I'd be at home knocking myself out with all the goodies :D

ephoebe,

LPMP is not in Vancouver, BC, Canada, but south of there, in Vancouver, Washington State, USA.

We have t-shirts that say

Vancouver, NOT B.C.

Washington, NOT D.C.

The other Vancouver is so much more well known, it drives us nutzzzz sometimes. :)

ephoebe,

LPMP is not in Vancouver, BC, Canada, but south of there, in Vancouver, Washington State, USA.

Vancouver, NOT B.C.

Washington, NOT D.C.

The other Vancouver is so much more well known, it drives us nutzzzz sometimes. :)

Oops! My bad :)

We'll if I'm teleporting I'll make a stop in Vancouver Canada just to see what it's all about and then head to Vancouver Washington to get my goodies :D

ephoebe,

Vancouver, NOT B.C.

Washington, NOT D.C.

Yesss I used to see that shirt all the time!

Don't forget: north of Portland, OR, not Maine

Vancouver, NOT B.C.

Washington, NOT D.C.

Don't forget: north of Portland, OR, not Maine

New Mexico: Are you even Americans or Mexicans?

Oops! My bad :)

We'll if I'm teleporting I'll make a stop in Vancouver Canada just to see what it's all about and then head to Vancouver Washington to get my goodies :D

LOL, you can come visit me then. I'm in Vancouver Canada.

Everyone stopped guessing already?? :(

I already can't wait to try them all - and for sure 2 have FBs written all over them for me - esp the one @ beauty and sleep, budget willing with the phero samples I want to try.... :) LP is improving my budgeting skills.

@Luna - thanks for heads up on Celebutante, I had no idea but had heard @ it on threads.

Does anyone know how the UN samples are usually sold - i.e. is it like the sugar layerable dealio - certain amt for each sample size but bonus if order a certain #? Or is it difft each year?

Edited by Beach Goddess

You ARE? Why did I think you were way north of there? I love BOTH Vancouvers. :)

I am! I'm very sheepishly admitting I've never been to Vancouver WA. Just Bellingham and Seattle. And actually I'm a bit south of Vancouver... only 30 mins away from the border!

HOLY AWESOME LABELS BAT MAN! :2143:
Must have set! Don't even care about pheros (ok, maybe a little) but will definitely NEED the sampler to get my mitts on all those lovely labels!
Damn! What I REALLY want is the wardrobes and the pink/purple wigs/hair...

:Emoticons04235: