Potion Master

New Releases for NOVEMBER 2014 - Pheromas is here!

:in-love: Wants all the beautiful goodies.

You'd think the wait for descriptions each month would get easier. So why does it always feel more intensely desperate? I am such a greedy-eyed LP pig!

Folks, I'm... I'm going to spend all of the food money on pheros, aren't I? I actually had a nightmare last night that my mother got me some other big Christmas gift instead of an LP gift certificate. Welcome to Bizarro World.

Are the UNs being offered in sampler size too? Or have I gotten confused?

Yes, they will be offered in sampler size ;)

(But bigger than 'normal', scents sampler size)

I cant wait. When can we order or am I late. I want them ALL.

they won't be ready to order til the end of this week when descriptions go up.

This is totally off-topic, but Countess, I love your label, and I have missed seeing your face around here!!

:in-love: Wants all the beautiful goodies.

You'd think the wait for descriptions each month would get easier. So why does it always feel more intensely desperate? I am such a greedy-eyed LP pig!

Now I'm imagining you as a beautifully-scented guinea pig.

Guest Diannadana

Oh my! Can't wait

want...NAO !!!

Mara, You've outdone yourself again. The labels are so awesome! Got my eye on

Lightining in a bottle

Coquette

Dom Noir @tyvey I'm guessing DOM in that one

Enlightenment

Mega Watt

Hearth Throb.

I couldn't wait! I ordered the Nov sampler even though I know I have to wait for it :blushing:

Hi Dolly. Thanks!!! and I've missed you and everyone here as well. I'm going to try to be more active on the forum. We've had some great discussions.

Hi Dolly. Thanks!!! and I've missed you and everyone here as well. I'm going to try to be more active on the forum. We've had some great discussions.

Yes we have!! Will be really glad to see you around more!!

Raq On, if you go back to the first page here, Mara has added the name of the phero blend that goes with each bottle already. Not the whole description yet, but enough so you can see that Dom Noir is Dominance with cops 50/50 :)

they won't be ready to order til the end of this week when descriptions go up.

I am trying to be a patient little girl, but I am chomping at the bits! lol When you say the end of this week....are you meaning Friday (work week), or Saturday or Sunday? I guess my question is...when does the week end for you? :D

Only Mara knows. It just depends when they are ready. Be patient and don't order just yet as John has asked that we not order til they are officially up.

Seems I've been away for so long. Can someone tell me how much it would cost to get all the New Releases in full sized bottles and not the sampler. My money faery said that I can. :)

The pheromas bottles are up on Etsy (not Artfire) but let's hold off on ordering like John/ Halo said :kiss43:

Damn! I went to Etsy just to peek at them and they must have been taken down. I SO wanted to see! LOL!

Rose I'm looking at them right now. 3.5 mL for $15

Really androstenol??? OK, I am going to have to peek again. Am multi tasking and must have missed it. Thanks! Geesh! I want the end of the week to come so badly, that I feel I am wishing my week away! Am willing to bet I am in very good company! ;)

Is there a preference for Mara/LP on whether we place the order via Etsy or directly on the LP website?

Only certain things are available on Etsy. New releases and the general catalog are purchased from the Gift Shoppe on the website.

Ok, thank you!

I was curious about the UN scented trial size pheros. Will they be on the LP site? Or just on Etsy?

Edited by phergineer

I've been programming all day. Need to take a short break and will continue. I am hoping to be finished some time this evening. :D

Luna, I'm caffeine deprived.. still unclear whether the UN trials are only on Etsy (meaning I can order some now, woo!) Or if they'll be on the LP site too (so I should wait and combine orders)

Luna, I'm caffeine deprived.. still unclear whether the UN trials are only on Etsy (meaning I can order some now, woo!) Or if they'll be on the LP site too (so I should wait and combine orders)

That was actually my question, too :Emoticons04280:

It WILL become clear once I am finished programming everything. I am still working on it, tweaking things, so please wait a few more hours until I am finished. Nothing is going to be sell out tonight, I promise!

Potion Master, we just love your work so much, sorry for being so impatient.

Nothing is going to be sell out tonight, I promise!

I don't see anymore in the bin ... PANIC! :lol:

These all look fantastic, but my imagination is running wild for Mega Watt!

It's an energy phero :)http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=9775&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

I don't see anymore in the bin ... PANIC! :lol:

OMG, did you leave anything for me? I just woke up! Fucking different time zones! Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

So now that they're up, does that mean we can order them? Just making sure...

DONE! They are UP and orderable! Woot!

Wow, that was a marathon! 15 hours straight of programming. Wanted to get them up for everyone for the weekend. :)

STANDING OVATION for Ms Luna!!! :clapW2:

You kicked ass as always, my heart of hearts! Thank you for your wonderful descriptions!!!!

Wow! I just happened to look, and there they were! :D They look amazing - I've already chosen 4 must-haves! LOL!

Luna, the descriptions are lovely. You guys are so awesome! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! :D

Can't wait to try the LadyBird and Piroutte!!! :D

And MEGA WATT! That's my no. 1! :)

Edited by cutie.pie