New Releases for NOVEMBER 2014 - Pheromas is here!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mara! Nope, never redeemed in any form. Just thought they'd defintely come in handy at some point. :)

LOL! Well, you spent less than you have! You have $125 in both posting credits and GCs, and you need to have a $25 paid order, so you still have most of those credits still to spend. John just ran to the PO, but will refund you the extra when he gets back.

Thanks Mara! Still shopping!!!! Will just copy and paste my shopping cart order and email it to you? Then I will just redeem all points and both gift cards I have. Could you then please just invoice me? Wow! Some of these are Yule presents so this REALLY helps out! Thanks so much! :kiss43: :)

It's awesome to see how excited even the long-term members are. Every day is a new day. I love to be around people who cherish the past but also embrace the future. Sometimes it's hard for me to justify how much money I am spending on LPMP. But money is ultimately a form of stored energy. And I'm investing it in myself, my husband, our well-being, our relationship, my relationship to my coworkers and friends, my children. And so are all of you, in one way or another. Scent matters, intent matters. I salute you and the LPMP team. OK, enough time being gushy now....

It's awesome to see how excited even the long-term members are. Every day is a new day. I love to be around people who cherish the past but also embrace the future. Sometimes it's hard for me to justify how much money I am spending on LPMP. But money is ultimately a form of stored energy. And I'm investing it in myself, my husband, our well-being, our relationship, my relationship to my coworkers and friends, my children. And so are all of you, in one way or another. Scent matters, intent matters. I salute you and the LPMP team. OK, enough time being gushy now....

Aww that is so sweet!!!

I've been here for almost 5 years and to this day.. BONADFIDE ERECTION EVERY SINGLE TIME NEW RELEASES COME OUT!!

Me too Xev! And SO much more!!! And while I am not a person who typically "squees," I am SO squeeing right now! LOL!

I totally picture you as a sqeer! LOL! You are to sunny not to be : )

Holy crap - so went to take 'nap' after longest work week EVER (and longest 'nap' ever - 7 hrs but that's bc had to pull all nighter w/ work last night) - woke up and everything is available! :cat690:

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning, getting the 'sleepy' out of me eyes to see what presents are around - woooohoooo.

Ordered sampler, a few trials (OMG cannot freakin' wait), and done ordering for now. So much SQUUUUEEEEEE . :perfume-emoticon::i-m-a-star:

/

Luna, the Living Doll writing is almost like a song!! Love it!!! (Love everything!!)

Hee! Yes it's true...almost. As I've said, Quince teases me about being a frustrated lyricist.

I'm so excited by all these gorgeous goodies I've been flitting around the descriptions on the homepage since yesterday, like a moth round a light bulb.

Everything looks so wondrous, I could die from happiness! I have to get myself under control a little before ordering, or I'll go bankrupt.

Loved your awesome descriptions Luna- Secret Sweetness is my favourite because it feels like it was written just for me.

Squeeeeeeeal! I got mah goods last night! Of course I HAD to sniff everything....but I won't test them until portably tonight, to give them that 24 hours to rest from the travel and cold.

At 1st sniff, in the vial, really liking Ladybird & Unisexy, loving the apple in Living Doll A LOT, wanted to LOVE Dom Noire but will have to come back to that one...you just can't know anything for sure until wearing it....Blast this travel shock waiting period! :P Can't wait to start reading reviews!

Of course I couldn't wait and threw them all on last night. True live testing starts today but I can tell you right now Living Doll and Pirouette are FB's with a possible spray of LD as well as oil. Secret Sweetness is possible but that one needs full wearing to make sure it's not going to go stabby.

Of course this could all change through the course of the week hahaha.

I can't wait for mine too!!! I hope i receive my invoice soon, OMG I'm so excited! Of course it will take them more than two weeks to come here ... December looks so far away :(

I'm dying to try Coquette ... and all the others of course, but for some reason i feel pretty drawn to it just looking at the label :)

Oh, are you outside of the USA, too? All of us who have to wait for international shipping should start a little support group on here!

Hahaha! Great idea!

I live in Greece, i swear it takes forever for my order to arrive (it's not LPMP's fault of course)

Just imagine this:

We started reading this thread back in October, then November came and we are all so excited about Pheromas and now I'm waiting for the invoice, then the goodies will be shipped and BAM! maybe on the second week of December i might be able to write a review for the samples ... I seriously just can't wait! And then if like something new (of i will!) and decide to order again ... fast forward to maybe the middle of January...

I suggested teleporting but i have nothing new on the subject yet :say19:

It is a bit of a wrench when people start posting exciting reviews and talking about snapping up FBs before I've even sniffed my samples!

What if I fall in love with one of them but it's sold out before I know I need an FB? Too horrible to contemplate! :fright04238:

ephoebe and I are just talking about what it's like for those of us who have to wait for international shipping. It's like being 2-4 weeks behind all of you! You folks in the US should be able to breathe easy about it, especially now that luna has said as much. Fret not, lovelies!

• 2 months later...

Just received trials of Mean Business and Lightning in a Bottle, both for my son, who is recovering from a break-up and from losing his job when his contract expired and he was not renewed due to downsizing. Ouch..squared. He likes only woodsy and autumnal scents. He needed a mood lifter and something to get his feet back under him whilst muddling through the job search. He loves both scents! Bang on, Mara!!!

I love the smell of Mean Business and Lightning in a Bottle is very crisp, like a cool breeze. I wore it yesterday after Unisexy wore off. I hope they both help him along to bigger and better things. :)

• 8 months later...

Mara does always try to offer an equal amount of scents for men during Pheromas.

I really enjoyed the set for Men last year. I am hoping there will be a complete set this year too. Lats year's all smelled so good...well except Elementary Ch 5 . I learned that less is waay more for that one. Like one drop. All the others were very nice!