Potion Master

New Releases for NOVEMBER 2014 - Pheromas is here!

Looking good :Love09751:

I'm such an asshat! I saw there was new content on this thread, started skimming the posts, got all excited about it and then realized they were for last year. ( after going to the .com and etsy to order ) ok, be calm, ...also just realized I lost or misplaced my bottle of TH.

Seriously twitching to order ; )

Hahahahahahahaha

This year flew by fast I feel like the Nov '14 scents came out yesterday, and what a great month it was w many still strong favorites, Beautiful Dreamer, Dark Desires, Dom Noire and Mega Watt.

Seeing this popping up on my new content is fucking with me haha! I want 2015!!!!!!!

hearts, you're not kidding, I got so excited and then I went huh ? over 200 posts already ?? Have I missed it already ?? Took me a minute to figure out this thread is a year old :say19:

Since Luna has been pretty quiet the last couple of days, let's hope she is balls to the walls with descriptions.

AG thinks she's funny. I about freaked out earlier when I saw this thread pop up, lol.

Eeeek! Got all excited. Probably not helping by posting, lol. Will continue to find my virtuous self, patience is not my strongest asset!