Effects of Pheros When both She and He Are Wearing Blends?

I didn't see a topic on this, but I would like to know if there are any negative effects if both my sweetheart and I wear phero blends around each other.

For example - he wears MVP, I wear Blatant Invitation.

Or, he wears Teddy BB... and I wear Compromising Positions? These two seem not congruent with each other at all.

Can we get an OD effect if we wear the same phero, like Perfect Match?

What happens if the two phero blends contradict each other?

What if they are congruent? For example, both wear an alpha signature?

Thanks!

Well, my man and I wear pheros together, but he only has 4 phero blends....scented Dominance for men (that was like the first men's blend), Wanted Man (I think that is what was in the original Sorcerer, Intellectual Man (in Dad), and SS4M (in Super). The only issue we ever had was when he wore Men's Dom and I wore the Women's. There was a bit too much alpha shit going on. He normally now only uses Men's Dom at work.

When Quince and I have done this, it's usually been for one of two reasons:

-1- sex

-2- intimacy

...and it's worked well in that it provides an intensity and synergy to our encounters. But I have always been careful to ensure we've used either the same blend together or complimentary blends. But we've never experimented any symptoms of OD from wearing the same blend, although he is always likely to wear far less than me unless I'm the one who applies it on him. But I think it always helps to have a mutually-agreed-upon agenda when you're both wearing pheros, like just having fun or encouraging deep communication. However, for people who live together or spend most of their time together I can see different considerations in regards to use.

My hubby wears pheros rarely, but no matter which, when we are out together it does seem like our presence is doubled. We become a power couple. This is similar to what Dolly just described in another thread. Another interesting effect is when I wear cops and he is with me, people assume that he is VERY lucky to be with such a hot woman, that he just 'got some' etc. They smell the cops and assume he's responsible. He gets backslaps, men looking up to him, almost as though he were wearing a Charisma blend. This stuff is so fascinating.

My hubby wears pheros rarely, but no matter which, when we are out together it does seem like our presence is doubled. We become a power couple. This is similar to what Dolly just described in another thread. Another interesting effect is when I wear cops and he is with me, people assume that he is VERY lucky to be with such a hot woman, that he just 'got some' etc. They smell the cops and assume he's responsible. He gets backslaps, men looking up to him, almost as though he were wearing a Charisma blend. This stuff is so fascinating.

Wow, I have to him to wear some pheros just for those effects!!! :) Thanks!

-1- sex

-2- intimacy

But I think it always helps to have a mutually-agreed-upon agenda when you're both wearing pheros, like just having fun or encouraging deep communication.

SP wears Voracious or a small dab of Dirty Old Man (which he does not like smell of now) I wear BI with him exclusively,but rarely in public ...never had a negative experience ,but the only way to know what works for you is to experiment!! ...too many variables

They smell the cops and assume he's responsible. He gets backslaps, men looking up to him, almost as though he were wearing a Charisma blend.

That's the same reason a guy can often get away with a wearing a small amount of cops (i.e. HeartThrob) in a phero blend.