Need help picking a phero blend for weekly meeting

Banshee

I need advice on picking a blend for my weekly meeting .. It's about 50/50 men and women.. I want something sexy but also relax people so they open up and talk - any suggestions . I was thinking flying potion?

We have weekly meetings basically just to update everyone and put out info and anything that needs done. . I'm kinda like one of the guys and there all friendly and flirty with me.. But some of the women aren't very shall we say not very nice - so I just want a fun open vibe cuz they are hard to deal with and usually end up ticking me off -

I would go with Open Windows. Something too sexy could make the women more competitive.

I would go with Open Windows. Something too sexy could make the women more competitive.

This!!!! Especially the bolded part. Open Windows is perfect for what you're describing, and I also had sucess with it during the early days with my guy just because it does encourage open communication. Check out the Open Windows threads (there are actually two) for stories. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2586&page=1 and http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3236&page=1

Thank you all for your help- would flying potion be a good alternative choice? I don't have just open windows.... Other then that the only "non- sexy" ones I have are fluttey fly and tmi and the terra meter- (sp) I purchased the womens sample set and the June LP variant set and a few extra- thank:)

Since the newer Flying Potion's are with Levitation,which is Open Windows with added DHEAS,that would be an excellent choice...IMO :)

...welcome here,if I missed saying it elsewhere