Hi and thank you for being so welcoming!

phergineer

I have been lurking on the forum since August, but I'm obviously still a baby.

Aside from introducing myself, I wanted to say "thank you" to the LP community for being so helpful and welcoming. I've learned so much in 3 months, and I know I haven't even scratched the surface!

I'm about to turn 30, getting married in May '15, and I live in a desert climate - oil blends are probably best for me. I'm a hardware engineer surrounded by men who look at me like I am incapable of doing my job. Micro-inequities are the norm in my office.

I'm an introvert, and this can sometimes make me seem unapproachable, depending on the environment.

I found LP while looking for a corporate/office blend. Even though I wasn't able to get a sample of a scent enhanced with Swimming with Sharks on my first order, I got quite a few popular ones that allowed me to start learning about pheromones and LP scents: LP Rouge, Totem Bat, Totem Panda, Totem Lamb, Flutterby, Phero Girl, Exotica, Crescendo, OCCO Ambrosia, Sexology III. (By the way, thank you LP Customer service for shipping this first order lightning fast while I was on extended work assignment in Europe and had a limited time to receive it!)

Of course, despite reading on the forum what not to do, I layered complex blends and got myself in bad situation on my first trys. I wore cops in public, while by myself in a foreign country, and had my butt grabbed in the subway by a creepy guy.

I OD'ed multiple times and I expect to continue to do so for a while.

The toughest part has been getting used to LP scents and learning what works on my skin. I've learned that my skin chemistry changes throughout the month, and that my nose evolves (luckily so does my sweetheart's).

I've been fascinated with LP and look forward to apply the scents and/or pheros every day. I can see a difference in my office team dynamics ever since I started wearing the potions. Next is experimenting with sexual blends at home.

Thank you for the very nice introdction despite the fact we kinda know you as you have been posting for a while now! I guess this is your "official" welcome to the forum!

Welcome and glad you took the plunge from lurker to full-on forum gal!

It sounds like you are a practical learner. I'm glad you were okay in the end despite those early wobbles!

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding.

Which of your LPs is your favourite so far?

Of course, despite reading on the forum what not to do, I layered complex blends and got myself in bad situation on my first trys. I wore cops in public, while by myself in a foreign country, and had my butt grabbed in the subway by a creepy guy.

What is that saying about being a warning to others :lol: ... we have all been there to one extent or another I imagine,I know I certainly have!! ...hah,wearing LP Red & OCCO Red out and being stalked,comes to mind ... welcome again, if I have not said so elsewhere

...much happiness on your coming union

Thank you, thank you! :kisses:

In way, I am glad I took a while to say "Hi" and make my own mistakes - not to say I won't continue to make any :)

In my excitement of receiving my first LP order, everything I read on the forum was pushed to the back of my head. I don't know why I thought I knew better, and I definitely do not recommend layering, but I guess I had to experience the negative effects on my own. Only then I could get it that layering was not a good idea...
I have not layered anything other than cops since my first week of trying pheros.

I don't think I've worn anything long enough to determine if they are a favorite. I used to love Totem Lamb with Popularity Potion while I was in Europe, and then when I returned to the States and back to my old job and team, I started wearing SWS, unscented, which seems to work well for my purposes.

I am looking forward to getting most of the pheros in unscented form this November :) I need to find some go-to blends for play-time (social and sexual).