Beautiful Dreamer w/ Balm Bomb

9 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

To the point that I started to worry on the way back to work, what if Scented Balm Bomb was a limited edition? What will I do? It never lets me down.

It's permanent, so no worries!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

That's heartening! I've been a bitch all day for the past two days, at least internally. And with my fast twitch texting thumbs, but my kids and students were all spared. I washed off the Focus Potion I had on earlier, since it seemed to only make me focus on ways to be bitchy, and fogged myself with Scented Balm Bomb. It changed everything, majorly. To the point that I started to worry on the way back to work, what if Scented Balm Bomb was a limited edition? What will I do? It never lets me down. I put this on tonight as a "back up" Calm Bomb, as @Snoopyace's bride calls it, to keep me calm. I kinda forgot that I even had this Beautiful Dreamer, but looking at my review above, I'll save it for when my man's back in town. I like the scented BB better, the Oakmoss rounds it out just right for me, but I think I need everything ever made with BB in it.

I carry a sample-sized scented Balm Bomb with me at all times just in case. Since I've gotten older, I have raging PMS. This truly snaps me out of it and mellows me out so I'm not a horrible human being during those times. I have the UN also, but don't reach for it as much because I  like the scented BB and Beautiful Dreamer so much.

1 hour ago, Kayla said:

I carry a sample-sized scented Balm Bomb with me at all times just in case. Since I've gotten older, I have raging PMS. This truly snaps me out of it and mellows me out so I'm not a horrible human being during those times. I have the UN also, but don't reach for it as much because I  like the scented BB and Beautiful Dreamer so much.

I don't know if it's hormonal, people just piss me off. But it could be. We gave a bottle of Teddy Man 2 to my friend's husband, we now refer to it as "L, please don't kill N."

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I don't know if it's hormonal, people just piss me off. But it could be. We gave a bottle of Teddy Man 2 to my friend's husband, we now refer to it as "L, please don't kill N."

Hahahaha!