Beccah

Dark Desires w/ Heart Throb

I just opened this before wrapping this, plus a couple of others, for a holiday gift for my boyfriend. Oh My Lord. Amazing. So flipping sexy. Just the perfect amount of spice. No idea what the pheromone will do to me since I applied it on myself. I cannot wait until he opens this.

Small confession: In addition to Goal and Dirty Old Man (from sale), I also bought him Bad Boy 2015. And that, like Mark's Girl Nip, is staying safe in my vault. You never know if a relationship will work and gosh darn it, I might need it for another guy in a few years.

No idea what the pheromone will do to me since I applied it on myself. I cannot wait until he opens this.

Well if it works on you like it does on me? You'll be ready for anything. :666:

Small confession: In addition to Goal and Dirty Old Man (from sale), I also bought him Bad Boy 2015. And that, like Mark's Girl Nip, is staying safe in my vault. You never know if a relationship will work and gosh darn it, I might need it for another guy in a few years.

LMBO :lol:

Bring back Dark Desires!

I'll see what I can do! :D

Haha - definitely a good one to bring back! :)

Haha - definitely a good one to bring back! :)

:LIKE:

Yesss. This one was amazing!! (Phero'd with Heart Throb of course)

Edited by StacyK

But seriously, when is this one coming back?! It definitely needs to make its way to the permanent section. The best male scent you ever made and received the most compliments/attention from this one. Bring back Dark Desires!!!!!!

Does anyone know of anything currently available that resembles this scent?  I was to late to find this place to give it a try :(