Dark Desires w/ Heart Throb

I just opened this before wrapping this, plus a couple of others, for a holiday gift for my boyfriend. Oh My Lord. Amazing. So flipping sexy. Just the perfect amount of spice. No idea what the pheromone will do to me since I applied it on myself. I cannot wait until he opens this.

Small confession: In addition to Goal and Dirty Old Man (from sale), I also bought him Bad Boy 2015. And that, like Mark's Girl Nip, is staying safe in my vault. You never know if a relationship will work and gosh darn it, I might need it for another guy in a few years.

No idea what the pheromone will do to me since I applied it on myself. I cannot wait until he opens this.

Well if it works on you like it does on me? You'll be ready for anything. :666:

Small confession: In addition to Goal and Dirty Old Man (from sale), I also bought him Bad Boy 2015. And that, like Mark's Girl Nip, is staying safe in my vault. You never know if a relationship will work and gosh darn it, I might need it for another guy in a few years.

LMBO :lol:

• 3 months later...

Bring back Dark Desires!

I'll see what I can do! :D

Haha - definitely a good one to bring back! :)

Haha - definitely a good one to bring back! :)

:LIKE:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesss. This one was amazing!! (Phero'd with Heart Throb of course)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have a LOT going on right now, but I just had a very strange reaction to DD. Or the heart throb. But to give background/setting, we just finished watching Zombieland, but that shouldn't be an issue. I've also been texting with my BIL who has a beloved cabin in the evacuated fire zone in Idyllwild, and it seems the houses across st burned and his and his neighbors' did not. (This is speculation on what he's heard from other people nearby.) I'm also in the process of possibly selling my business so nervous about that and haven't eaten much today. Anyway, that's the background. 

My man just put on so much DD and was waving his wrists around my nose to the point where it made me nauseous and I made him shower. I knew his intention was to cuddle but it got more and more overwhelming and I think I need to shower now too, like he got it in my hair or something. Has anyone had this kind of reaction to heart throb or is it the intensity/over application of the scent or am I just freaking out unrelated? 

I have very occasionally seen this reaction before.  Heart Throb has a way of amplifying a woman’s mood.  I’ve seen it with my bride as well as other women I dated.  

Not it sure if it is cycle related or totally mood but normally no issues.  I’ve started using V2 a LOT and honestly haven’t looked back.

26 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

I have very occasionally seen this reaction before.  Heart Throb has a way of amplifying a woman’s mood.  I’ve seen it with my bride as well as other women I dated.  

That's kind of the deal, just kind of got completely overwhelmed and nauseous. I showered and just chilling now.

34 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

That's kind of the deal, just kind of got completely overwhelmed and nauseous. I showered and just chilling now.

Yup, you might have just been overwhelmed to begin with and this amplified it.  Glad you are doing a bit better.

Some male pheros like this can make me edgy and anxious. Any scent if overdone can make someone nauseous I think. Do you like the scent when you smell it in the Vial/bottle? If so I’d try again with less and maybe keep a little more distance until it’s good and dried down.

Halo makes a good point.  Dry down time DEFINITELY makes a difference.

@halo0073 and @Snoopyace that was the crazy thing, I do like the scent. I just felt like I needed to get away from it. Even after I showered it was still present, like it literally got into my nose. And I was already edgy and anxious. 

I’d definitely note that to keep in mind next time he tries it. If it repels you again it could well be the Phero. There is one I won in a contest on another Forum years ago. For men. So I gave BF  the bottle and he wore it out on a big date night. I was so uncomfortable and edgy and weird all night. But he still got laid. Lol. So effective I guess but it was not a good experience for me. It actually made me think about the whole social engineering aspect of this stuff and I wondered if I’d made people feel that way wearing my pheros. Still wear em. Lol. But I wondered.

Now that I think about it, I didn't care for Pashazade or Captain Fantastic. We have a bottle of Smooth Operator coming, I'll ask him not to tell me when he's wearing it. 

I think it was the abrupt transition from worrying about my BIL's cabin (most houses two streets below his are gone) in Idyllwild to suddenly being presented with the "And now we have sex" vibe from the DD. We shall see!

Wel there is also the distinct possibility that smelling cops on your man makes you feel bad. That is normal to a degree for most committed couples. Because he’s signaling that he’s just had sex with a woman. Another woman. So this may just not be a blend for you guys. 

• 6 months later...

I had the chance to buy this but I said "I'll wait to buy it tomorrow". One of my two regrets not buying Dark Desires and; and The Sinner and the Saint.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2014 at 7:25 PM, quietguy said:

The Heart Throb pheromone mix will help you get laid. Check out the reviews in the unscented pheromone thread.

This is certainly a fact when the HT is combined with Dark Desires! I think Dark Desires is also an aphrodisiac for men, or at least my man. It's so good! Last night he put it on and it was a tad patchouli-heavier than I remembered, but crazy sexy with all the other notes backing it up. I don't love all LPMP's blends for men, and it would be weird if I did, but some of the LP men's  blends are just insanely hot and addicting. A man in LP has so many unreasonable advantages over random mortal men in their dumb colognes.