Advice. Which should be the next phero on my arsenal???

Hello all!

i'm trying to plan my next order (good luck with that!) and can't decide on which phero i should get next.

So far i have:

UN Cougar (spray 60% - 40%)

SS4W (spray 60% - 40%)

LFN (spray 60% - 40%)

LFM (spray 60% - 40%)

LP Red boosted with Sexpionage in oil

I'm torn between Bang!, Gotcha, Blatant Invitation but i just can't decide... I keep adding one to my cart only to remove it again to add the second one, then think about it go over the reviews again and again, add the third one and then close the cart all together because i just can't decide, grrr!!!

I hope that eventually i''l get them all, but which one should be next?

If you feel like recommending something else that you feel is missing, please share :)

I would go with BI......

Also, another good all-around social like Open Windows too.....

Edited by Dolly

Eh, I'd really wait & get a Pheromas sampler. Then you will *know* before you go full or even un-pheromone sample size (the LE ones). Personally, I haven't given Gotcha much testing time yet, but Bang! & BI both do the job, but I feel more comfortable wearing Bang! in public.

Edited by Beccah

I haven't had the chance to test the sexual ones much, so I'm of no help there, but I do agree with Eggers and Dolly - Open Windows rocks!

Or try Levitation if you want OW with a more fun vibe, but I have no experience with it.

It seems like your arsenal would benefit from a social like that, so far I only see sexy socials. Just my thoughts. :)

Edited by phergineer

Thank you all for your suggestions, i think i know what i need now ... i need to win the lottery :P

I wish i could get them all ;)

I think I might go with either Open Windows or Bang!, for now at least, more to come later :)

It seems like your arsenal would benefit from a social like that, so far I only see sexy socials. Just my thoughts. :)

I guess subconsciously I'm trying to feel sexier in my own skin and maybe that's why i've been choosing sexual pheros. I have a few issues that let's say make me feel less feminine, and i find the these pheros so far have helped quite a bit :)

Of course a couple of social pheros would definitely benefit my arsenal too ;)

UN Cougar (spray 60% - 40%)

SS4W (spray 60% - 40%)

LFN (spray 60% - 40%)

LFM (spray 60% - 40%)

LP Red boosted with Sexpionage in oil

I'm torn between Bang!, Gotcha, Blatant Invitation but i just can't decide... I keep adding one to my cart only to remove it again to add the second one, then think about it go over the reviews again and again, add the third one and then close the cart all together because i just can't decide, grrr!!!

I guess subconsciously I'm trying to feel sexier in my own skin and maybe that's why i've been choosing sexual pheros. I have a few issues that let's say make me feel less feminine, and i find the these pheros so far have helped quite a bit :)

Hi ephoebe, so I have the least experience w/ pheros vs. all others that have posted, soooo new to it all. Only posting bc we've had similar ideas on other threads and we're both geminis, and it seems geminis are often known to 'be in our heads' a lot which may come acoss as less 'open' or whatever. So... with that preface here are my recommends but I have sooo many more to try!

You have AWESOME haul right now, BTW. I echo others as far as getting sampler, for sure - that way there's so much to try!

I have SS4W in oil, see it's in your current arsenal, have you tested much? I honestly didn't think was doing too much for me the first 2x - 3x testing. But after testing more, it def gives a subtle sexy vibe - yet strong enough it's still VERY sexy, which you can feel within yourself and it radiates. If you are getting good results from SS4W - then BANG would be the 'sluttier' sister (paraphrasing LP descrip) - and in a good way. Side note - not a fan of the connotations of term 'slut', and I def don't mean in neg way. I tried BANG w/ limited testing in scented version, went for pheroma for most recent order. If you're not getting what you want from SS4W, I rec testing more for your own sweet spot, you may be surprised like I was as far as how well it works to make you feel / act sexier.

Anything with cops makes me feel sexier and act sexier. I think I've read that from others in threads as well. LAM is also good for feeling sexier, I've worn LAM a fair amt to date and it's one of my staple go-tos and I feel like I haven't had to do too much testing to find my sweet spot. I haven't tried BAM, but hear it's somewhat similar-and that some people BLAM (LAM + BAM). If cops make you feel sexier, you may want to think @ LAM/BAM or the major cops - OCCOs. Cougar makes me flirtier (in right amt and right setting - wore out to bar one night and I was miss social flirty girl).

Have you checked out review thread on Lumina? That could also be what you're looking for but idk - tried small amount (scented sample) so I don't have much exp. From descrip and reviews, seems it was made to ehance feminine traits. I went ahead and ordered pheroma based on reviews and bc I've been wanting to try 'full strength' for months. Heard reviews of being glowy and fawned over - I'm so IN for that. :Emoticons0804:

So not sure if this info from my experience helps, but thought I'd respond w/ some thoughts. I have been reading so much since joining the forum (literally going thru as many threads as possible to absorb as much info as I can), and that's been helping me narrow things down to "reasonable" orders. I also want them all eventually too!

And we have Nov and Dec for phero month(s) - so the awesomeness of trying more UNs has just started. :hulahoop: So work it, girl! :)

Hi ephoebe, so I have the least experience w/ pheros vs. all others that have posted, soooo new to it all. Only posting bc we've had similar ideas on other threads and we're both geminis, and it seems geminis are often known to 'be in our heads' a lot which may come acoss as less 'open' or whatever. So... with that preface here are my recommends but I have sooo many more to try!

You have AWESOME haul right now, BTW. I echo others as far as getting sampler, for sure - that way there's so much to try!

I have SS4W in oil, see it's in your current arsenal, have you tested much? I honestly didn't think was doing too much for me the first 2x - 3x testing. But after testing more, it def gives a subtle sexy vibe - yet strong enough it's still VERY sexy, which you can feel within yourself and it radiates. If you are getting good results from SS4W - then BANG would be the 'sluttier' sister (paraphrasing LP descrip) - and in a good way. Side note - not a fan of the connotations of term 'slut', and I def don't mean in neg way. I tried BANG w/ limited testing in scented version, went for pheroma for most recent order. If you're not getting what you want from SS4W, I rec testing more for your own sweet spot, you may be surprised like I was as far as how well it works to make you feel / act sexier.

Anything with cops makes me feel sexier and act sexier. I think I've read that from others in threads as well. LAM is also good for feeling sexier, I've worn LAM a fair amt to date and it's one of my staple go-tos and I feel like I haven't had to do too much testing to find my sweet spot. I haven't tried BAM, but hear it's somewhat similar-and that some people BLAM (LAM + BAM). If cops make you feel sexier, you may want to think @ LAM/BAM or the major cops - OCCOs. Cougar makes me flirtier (in right amt and right setting - wore out to bar one night and I was miss social flirty girl).

Have you checked out review thread on Lumina? That could also be what you're looking for but idk - tried small amount (scented sample) so I don't have much exp. From descrip and reviews, seems it was made to ehance feminine traits. I went ahead and ordered pheroma based on reviews and bc I've been wanting to try 'full strength' for months. Heard reviews of being glowy and fawned over - I'm so IN for that. :Emoticons0804:

So not sure if this info from my experience helps, but thought I'd respond w/ some thoughts. I have been reading so much since joining the forum (literally going thru as many threads as possible to absorb as much info as I can), and that's been helping me narrow things down to "reasonable" orders. I also want them all eventually too!

And we have Nov and Dec for phero month(s) - so the awesomeness of trying more UNs has just started. :hulahoop: So work it, girl! :)

Hey BeachGodess :)

Thank you for all your suggestions! Of course they help, everything helps ;)

SS4W on its own doesn't seem to do much for me. I only have 1/4 of the bottle left. But lately I'm combining with just a bit of sexpionage (i know it's not generally recommended) and I thuink i might be getting something. I feel more sensual and luminous. I'm smiling more and (now this is weird for me) whenever i catcha glimpse of myself in the mirror i kinda like what i see. Believe me this is not typical behaviour for me.

As for OCCOs i already have Red and White and i'm thinking about getting a sample of Gold (i've been craving honey scents lately for some reason and i have non in my arsenal).

I aslo have LAM Brown Sugar, but the scent doesn't really agree with me. I don't seem to get much from it though.

So far Cougar + OCCOs and recently the SS4W + Sexpionage combo are my favourite. The weird thing is that even before the pgeros, cops etc, men seem to think of me (my aura ... i don't know) as sensual, a combo of sweet and sexy, which i defininetly don't get, because i don't feel like way at all about myself (without pheros/cops)

I like LFN too, depending on the occasion.

I need to test LFM more, cause i didn't think i see any results from it, at least so far.

I think I'll place my order this weekend (November samples!!!).

By the way i spend hours every night reading the review threads of all pheros and scents, i think i smell smoke coming out of my brain :D

That's why i get so sonfused in the end and can't decide, lol!

Guest cutie.pie

LP Red makes me feel sexxxxxy ;) ;)

LP Red makes me feel sexxxxxy ;) ;)

LP Red makes me feel sexy too and combined with OCCO Red it's amazing, but lately for some reason whenever i wear it people say things like "it smells like incense in here" or hookah etc, which makes me feel very self consious :(

I think i will mix and match though LP Red+OCCO White and BBM+OCCO Red and get the best of both worlds...

I haven't tried much Bang myself because it hasn't been in a scent that has worked for me but I think I am convinced now I need to try it. See if I get better results than plain SS. When I out my next order in I'll get that UN sample.

Oh and Ephoebe....I don't know if you've tried LP Rouge but it's a honeyed LP Red. It's so damn good! It's enhanced with LFM and I got mine with added cops. I have been getting great results wearing that and an extra spritz of UN LFM. I get selfies from UN LFM but I get definite smitten hits with the Rouge/cops/extra spritz combo.

Oh and Ephoebe....I don't know if you've tried LP Rouge but it's a honeyed LP Red. It's so damn good! It's enhanced with LFM and I got mine with added cops. I have been getting great results wearing that and an extra spritz of UN LFM. I get selfies from UN LFM but I get definite smitten hits with the Rouge/cops/extra spritz combo.

No i haven't tried it, maybe i need to get a sample of this too. FUnny thing is that the second or third bottle of LP Red i bought (yes i think i've already gone through 4 FB!!!) had a hint of honey. I know this can't be but i swear there was something to it that smelled like honey. It sure was different from the previous bottle of LP Red.

Eh, I'd really wait & get a Pheromas sampler. Then you will *know* before you go full or even un-pheromone sample size (the LE ones). Personally, I haven't given Gotcha much testing time yet, but Bang! & BI both do the job, but I feel more comfortable wearing Bang! in public.

Beccah thank you for replying! May i ask what does LE stands for? Sorry if this is a stupid question :) I just can't figure out what it means

You have a great array already! I guess the difference is that BI is a more cops-heavy than Gotcha! (and, I think, BANG! but feel free to correct me). Gotcha! isn't just sexy; it is also disinhibiting and leads to conversation. I find it also works on women and influences them to be open and conversant. In other words it works in more than just a date-type situation. A small mix group of friends is also a good place for Gotcha! if your intended target is there. It's appropriate to wear in that situation where as BI might not always feel appropriate in such a group.

I'm impressed by your collection already, though! I only have two UNs (Perfect Match and LFM). I'm totally clueless as to what samples sizes to try myself. I hope you get some that really knock your socks off!

Edited by donsie

You have a great array already! I guess the difference is that BI is a more cops-heavy than Gotcha! (and, I think, BANG! but feel free to correct me). Gotcha! isn't just sexy; it is also disinhibiting and leads to conversation. I find it also works on women and influences them to be open and conversant. In other words it works in more than just a date-type situation. A small mix group of friends is also a good place for Gotcha! if your intended target is there. It's appropriate to wear in that situation where as BI might not always feel appropriate in such a group.

I'm impressed by your collection already, though! I only have two UNs (Perfect Match and LFM). I'm totally clueless as to what samples sizes to try myself. I hope you get some that really knock your socks off!

Thank you donsie! I think i found out about LPMP at the time when i needed it the most! Besides the perfumes an d the pheros, i also enjoy the forum :) I just love it here! I get so many ideas, and i love reading about everyone's experiences. I get very intrigued when i hear that a sexual blend acts as a nice social for some.

What makes me thuink twice about Gotcha! is the fact that it is disinhibiting, i guess it affects the wearer too, right? That's what i don't want, and since i've read that when you mix it with alcohol secrets might starrt flying all over the place from both sides, i think i might not be able to control it ... or myself actually.

How do you like LFM? Have you found your sweet spot yet? It hasn't done anything for me yet, but i know i need to test it more.

I'm so glad you've found LPMP and the forum folks, at just when you felt you needed it!

I have not found Gotcha! to be disinhibiting toward me when I wear it, certainly not to the extent of letting secrets fly. Now, T.M.I. on the other hand... :Emoticons04277:

That being said I don't really get much in the way of selfies from pheros, except with the occasional blabbing from T.M.I.! I have not worn Gotcha when I have been drinking, so I can't speak to that but my educated guess tells me that I would not feel at all worried wearing that one on a night out. Of course this might be different for others. I would say that unlike really loosening the tongue Gotcha! gives that warm glow of being with a good friend. It creates a rapport and makes it feel like your among people who really care about hearing what you have to say... and makes folks want to listen, too. Sometimes this makes you want to talk but it also (and more so in my experience) makes others talk to you. This wasn't necessarily deep dark secrets so much as stories and personal facts, preferences, etc. that we tend to think are only interesting to share with close friends, family, and partners. I had a guy wax rhapsodical about his love of Burt Bacharach and how he likes to take his tea versus his coffee, for instance. He did NOT tell me about any embarrassing high school dates or anything, though. A girl in the group talked all about her grandmother. The conversation just flowed really easily and had a fun, friendly vibe, even from people with whom I had barely exchanged a dozen words in the past.

I have not yet found my sweet spot with LFM but when I works I have been happy with the results. I'd say that it's quite different from Gotcha! not only in lacking the sexual dimension from the cops, but also because it does not give that warm glow of a rapport. It says. "it's worth it for you to try and get close to me but I don't need you to." I mean to say that it doesn't create a feeling of intimacy so much as a desire for intimacy on the part of those around you. Does that make any sense?

Edited by donsie

Both of Donsies posts describing Gotcha are right on. It makes people comfortable around you and want to continue being around you. I even find it better for seduction than BI. Much better to create a sensual mood. But it is awesome around women too (as I wear it for work and especially with new clients because it really creates a bond and they want to comeback to me for treatments. This is a very obvious hit that happens repeatedly to me. I can truly see it in their eyes when I have Gotcha'ed them). BI works better for me as a social...gives me confidence. I don't like it much for sex days. Everyone's different though!

Eta:'course I add more cops when I'm trying to "Gotcha" for sex! Tee hee

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Oh yes Rose, I am a true believer in Gotcha as a social bonding phero. I have a seen a difference in the responses from established clients also as far as warming up to me more than they have even after being regular clients for years. It's hard to explain but it is apparent. I'm not really touchy feely but it helps to appear that way in my job and I can tell I do when I am wearing Gotcha. I probably went through this bottle (90/10 spray) faster than any other because I rely on it most for work. Builds comfortable relationships with men or women!

In my very limited experience I too have found Gotcha a good social blend with both men and women- I wore it several times last week on my off time but ended up having to go into my office and I received very obvious and nice"hits" ( nothing sexual) from three of my hardest to deal with co- works.. I'm going to experiment with it at work this

coming week-

Both of Donsies posts describing Gotcha are right on. It makes people comfortable around you and want to continue being around you. I even find it better for seduction than BI. Much better to create a sensual mood. But it is awesome around women too (as I wear it for work and especially with new clients because it really creates a bond and they want to comeback to me for treatments. This is a very obvious hit that happens repeatedly to me. I can truly see it in their eyes when I have Gotcha'ed them). BI works better for me as a social...gives me confidence. I don't like it much for sex days. Everyone's different though!

Eta:'course I add more cops when I'm trying to "Gotcha" for sex! Tee hee

Aw, thanks. I find it so tricky to describe how the pheros work for me, as it's subtle, personal, and subjective. Glad to know you have had similar Gotcha! experiences and that I'm not just talking out of my backside!

Yes Donsie you helped me get a much better idea of what Gotcha! is :)

Sometimes threads like this are more helpful for me because i get descriptions and comparisons too of the different blends.

I love reading the reviews but oftentimes i just get too confused.

• 2 months later...

What makes me thuink twice about Gotcha! is the fact that it is disinhibiting, i guess it affects the wearer too, right? That's what i don't want, and since i've read that when you mix it with alcohol secrets might starrt flying all over the place from both sides, i think i might not be able to control it ... or myself actually.

How do you like LFM? Have you found your sweet spot yet? It hasn't done anything for me yet, but i know i need to test it more.

Something I've thought about doing (if I thought a phero would be good for a certain situation), but was concerned about the selfies being TOO good was to wear it a few consecutive days leading up to the day it would be impacting others. That way you can build your tolerance. It's not as much fun for you personally, but it's still full strength for those around you. Muahaha ...

Best of luck!

I really think that every phero affects every person differently. I wish Gotcha! were acting as a dis-inhibitor on me - I am an introvert and have been looking for a phero to help me be more open and outgoing. I can tell you that Gotcha! is not the one for me, but Audacious is.

I've only worn Gotcha! 3-4 times, both in date settings and group settings and no times did it make me more outgoing or dis-inhibited.

However, the tolerance building, I wonder if that would work with TMI...

Edited by phergineer

Hmm, I need to test drive Gotcha more - solo first (I always test pheros solo bc I'm so cautious). I really liked the chilled out vibe, but made me have um, romantic thoughts, so this one could be dangerous for me to wear around others. Unless I'm in relationship with them or something or I might embarass myself based on that one test. :Emoticons04231:

This thread has inspired me to do more solo testing.

I will say, really loving Bang! as a general go to, though admittedly I have no idea of the level of cops in it. But just a dab of that is good for me. I think I'm a reactor to most pheros.

Lace is good, but haven't found my sweet spot with that one.

Ephoebe, what did you decide to go with or did you get a nice haul during / of pheromas?

I really think that every phero affects every person differently. I wish Gotcha! were acting as a dis-inhibitor on me - I am an introvert and have been looking for a phero to help me be more open and outgoing. I can tell you that Gotcha! is not the one for me, but Audacious is.

I've only worn Gotcha! 3-4 times, both in date settings and group settings and no times did it make me more outgoing or dis-inhibited.

However, the tolerance building, I wonder if that would work with TMI...

IDK. I love Gotcha but not all the time. I can see with what you describe, how it may not have the effect you're looking for. But I'm not sure TMI would be much better because of the high B'nol content. B'nol, while I does make one chatty, it can have the deep introspective effect. I remember someone saying once, it's my deep thoughts & poetry writing phero. :lol: I know I have experienced that as well.

I'd say Heart &Soul (you're getting your B'nol there but it's balanced by the other pheros to move it in more specifically social direction.

TH with an added dash of Topper or Lace. OW or Levitation. And have you tried Cougar? I think you're right to try Audacious (super fun!!)

IDK. I love Gotcha but not all the time. I can see with what you describe, how it may not have the effect you're looking for. But I'm not sure TMI would be much better because of the high B'nol content. B'nol, while I does make one chatty, it can have the deep introspective effect. I remember someone saying once, it's my deep thoughts & poetry writing phero. :lol: I know I have experienced that as well.

I'd say Heart &Soul (you're getting your B'nol there but it's balanced by the other pheros to move it in more specifically social direction.

TH with an added dash of Topper or Lace. OW or Levitation. And have you tried Cougar? I think you're right to try Audacious (super fun!!)

Oh, I only meant to try and build tolerance to TMI so i wouldn't be affected by it as much when in the presence of other people, I wasn't referring to it as a "make me more open/social" phero. I would not want to spill my beans, that's all. :)