Mark's Girl Nip 2014 w/ Perfect Match

AD-GirlNip14_1.jpg

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
COCOA ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ABSOLUTE ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Scent: A deep woody scent with a tinge of dark chocolate sweetness.

Ooooook what magic is this ???

Hubby put one swipe across one wrist, two swipes across his neck and before I knew it, I was glued to his neck, cuddled there like a cat, something I haven't felt drawn to do in 5 years (yes we have sex but it's perfunctory- this was just like our first 5 years of marriage)...which led to kissing and whispers of "I Love you". We had a very close and intimate 45 minute cuddle session, until the kids revolted and banged on the door. Just to see how else we could change the vibe, I added Gotcha! to myself and we got a little more frisky still. We have a raincheck for later....I am floored. He's tried Voracious for me a few weeks back but I didn't love it. This was INSTINCTUAL for me. I NEEDED to be with my man.

Thank you Mark for this, and for Mara for the rebrew. Mark is one of the forum members, right ? I would like to say hello to him personally but I don't know which one of you he is.

Oops I haven't even mentioned the scent...the description above is very very good...all I know is that I need it on a very primal, emotional level. It smells the way I need my husband to smell. Hopefully that makes sense to someone.

Later Addition: I think it's good to test out pheros without knowing what blend it is. I knew it was a bonding one, but I thought it was Heart & Soul. On researching, this is actually Perfect Match, with a lot of similar ingredients except it doesn't contain EST and does contain Androstadienone and DHEAS.

Edited by androstenol

Thank you Mark for this, and for Mara for the rebrew. Mark is one of the forum members, right ? I would like to say hello to him personally but I don't know which one of you he is.

Mark is not a regular forum member but several of us know how to get in touch with him and let him know.

That would be wonderful. I imagine he might think of this as one of his babies, and I would like him to know it has definitely rekindled that deep bond between hubby and I. This is better than counseling sessions, when you really don't have any problems between you...just kids, life, stress.

Glad you like it, androstenol! Perfect Match is my favorite phero blend and I LOVED the original Mark's Girl Nip (so did every woman I ever wore it around.) Thankfully my beautiful bride also loves it. Perfect Match just makes everyone happy and comfortable and in my brides case, very snuggly. Always a good thing.

Oops I haven't even mentioned the scent...the description above is very very good...all I know is that I need it on a very primal, emotional level. It smells the way I need my husband to smell. Hopefully that makes sense to someone.

That's how I feel about the way certain things smell on Quince - like Down & Dirty for Him, for example. Perfect naughty man smell which I think he should exude all the time! :666:

• 2 weeks later...

This is another very nice scent from the Pheromas 2014 collection. It is an updated variation on an old favorite here that has been rebrewed a couple times. I am never sure about tobacco and tonka notes as they can explode on my skin but these notes are blended in and balanced so well that does not happen. Foody type scents are generally not my favorite either, but this one is so well blended, I really do like it.

What comes out on my skin are the cocoa and tonka. This is pretty much wet through dry-down although once it dries down you can really sense the musk, amber, patchouli & sandalwood blend beneath it. It is a very warm masculine scent with top notes of the tonka and cocoa. If your girl is into warm, foody scents, then this is the scent for you! If you even think she might like warm, foody scents, then this is the scent for you. If she likes chocolate, give it a try haha!

The extra bonus here is the Perfect Match pheromone blend. It certainly seems to help cause a lot of cuddling with Mrs. QG as well as a lot of other ladies around here.

So the bottom line here guys is that this one is certainly worth a try in my book!

ETA: I am only cuddling with Mrs. QG. The cuddling involving the other ladies I refer to is them with their SOs. Just to be clear haha! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

I got my bottle of Mark's Girl Nip in the mail today (along with Sugared Sandalwood). I had to laugh because the first thing I did after I opened my parcel was to grab the bottle of Girl Nip and roll a bit on each side of my neck. My wife was standing right next to me looking at me like I'd lost my mind. Then she leaned in for a sniff, 'Ooh, NICE!' Then she sniffed again.

I loved this scent the first time and I Iove the rebrew. It smells VERY close to the original and the addition of the Perfect Match is well... perfect! I'd gone to the store about 2 hours after I had put this on and as I'm purchasing my items the cashier leans in and asks me if I work for Nestle's. There is a Nestle distribution center near where I live. I told her that it was my cologne and she told me to watch out or I'd have women wanting to lick me. She then turned ten shades of red when she realized what she said. :Emoticons0424:

For me this is everything the first Mark's Girl Nip was and then some. It actually reminds me a bit of Love Potion: Homme. They may not smell identical but they seem to have the same vibe for me. Add in my favorite phero blend and it is a winning combination. THANK YOU MARA!

Yesterday I was VERY thankful that my bottle of Mark's Girl Nip boosted with Perfect Match arrived in time for Thanksgiving! It was me and my son with 5 women (all of whom were related). Every time they get together it is drama. LOTS of drama. Yesterday, not only did I smell great and get many, many compliments on my scent, the Perfect Match helped keep everyone happy and upbeat.

THANK YOU MARA!!! I had one of the smoothest Thanksgivings I've ever had. I can't stress enough how much I love Mark's Girl Nip and how awesome Perfect Match is.

Yesterday I was VERY thankful that my bottle of Mark's Girl Nip boosted with Perfect Match arrived in time for Thanksgiving! It was me and my son with 5 women (all of whom were related). Every time they get together it is drama. LOTS of drama. Yesterday, not only did I smell great and get many, many compliments on my scent, the Perfect Match helped keep everyone happy and upbeat.

THANK YOU MARA!!! I had one of the smoothest Thanksgivings I've ever had. I can't stress enough how much I love Mark's Girl Nip and how awesome Perfect Match is.

Awesome review, QG! And I think that as well as the longed-for Bitch Be Gone phero blend Mara might consider making some Drama Dampener, too!

I'm giving this one a go for my guy when it arrives. I LOVE PM myself and am still hoping for fragrances my guy will at least be willing to try..So want this to be one of them....*fingers crossed*

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fan of the original version of this scent (as is Quince), it's one of the few sandalwood-based scents I enjoy wearing. But this new version is even more delicious, om nom nom!

What comes out on my skin are the cocoa and tonka. This is pretty much wet through dry-down although once it dries down you can really sense the musk, amber, patchouli & sandalwood blend beneath it. It is a very warm masculine scent with top notes of the tonka and cocoa.

What he said. The resins, woods and musk create an incredibly sexy base for this scent but it's really all about the cocoa/vanilla/tobacco notes for me, it's to die for! Exactly the kind of male scent I love. So I'm definitely getting this for me and I might finally let Q have my bottle of the original. Maybe.

OK! Proper review of this one! It's a keeper to me :)

I have applied it to the man and he has stated that "It's not bad." Which may or may not indicate that he will wear it. I think It smells REALLLY great on him and may just buy a bottle regardless. I KNOW if I pull this one out from my stash and request him to wear it, that he has shown enough interest that he would likely humor me on occasion, and possibly even come around to asking for it once he starts getting compliments - which I KNOW will come.

Ok. So WHAT is it I love in this? WELL. Everything is incredible together for starters, but to pick it out - The sandalwood cocoa a., vanilla/Tonka first and most noticeable while wet, then quickly noticing the wood note...Mmmmmm...and one of my favorites, the tobacco. And then, is it the amber and patch giving it that something "chewy"? I say that often it seems about patch when I like it in something. It grounds and, in my mind, makes a scent "sticky" and wonderful. This is just a nommable scent and it would be (and IS) fantastic on a man.

I'm totally getting this for me. But I'll get it in spray in the hopes to get it on him. I'm even thinking 1 spray, 1 oil (oil for me only...to hoard....because, hey, I've ALWAYS loved Perfect Match...)

So, YES. This one is fantastic!

Edited by NuTrix

This one is really yummy. Of course until now I've only heard about the legend of the infamous "Girl Nip" (Now if I can just find a "Man Nip" in the trades!) I think I'd love smelling this on my husband, but it smells purty dang gooooood on me so I may just keep it for myself. And Perfect Match has been a big winner for our relationship so this is definitely a win-win.

• 3 weeks later...

I procured 2 FBs. 1 for him and the other for myself :) He has surprised me again, pleasantly, by NOT being adverse to the scent!

I loved this one at first sniff, and even wore it, quite lavishly, yesterday to work. Yes, like many, I too worked New Year's eve day. If this upcoming year is more gracious than the last, perhaps the planning for the end of the year can be more advantageous...back to the review!

So. While I very much like this fragrance, it is NOT a me scent :D It is VERY masculine to me and I will probably not wear it out and about. The wood note is very prominent with my chemistry for some reason, which smells marvelous but would never be, on me, mistaken for feminine or girly, lol!

I decanted the trial vial over to a 5ml spray bottle and added some perfumer's alcohol to make a spray for my guy, at his request. I thought, trying something new, he'd prefer the oil but he said oils seem foreign to him and he prefers the spray. He's worn it several times (of his own free will!) and each time made a show of it so that I could be tickled by his new found diversity of scents :lol: It's VERY nice on him. It's not a clobber you over the head fragrance. Every time he's worn it, it's drawn me in to him to get a better whiff. Trying to describe a scent on him is tricky because I'M not the one wearing it and don't know all the nuances of change it's going through on him. When I ask him to describe it I get 1 word - IF I'm lucky Hahaha! But I'm going to keep trying to get those 1 words out of him until I can string a sentence together ^_^ In the mean time, he smells GREAT in this!lol!

• 2 months later...

Put this on this morning to help brighten my beautiful bride's mood before she went to work. She commented on how great I smelled and the PM worked it's magic. I forgot that I had an appointment for a haircut. The woman cutting my hair was CHATTY and in a GREAT mood. She did not want me to leave. She just kept fussing over my hair and doing whatever she could to make this haircut perfect. It is great but be careful where you wear it! It may prevent you from leaving someplace when you are ready.

Ha! As if hairdressers aren't usually pretty chatty... the PM gilded the lily!

Yes. Yes it did. I got some great service and after my beauty got home, she started cheering up as soon as she got home. Been a nice quiet night at home so far.

*blushes* I just want to see her happy and anything I can do to make that happen, I will. We ended up having a great, quiet snuggly night that every couple needs once in a while.

Aaaw! :hearts09780:

It is so important for couples to create space for physical intimacy that does not include sexual expectation. Noting against the latter, of course, but there are times for both kinds of contact. Snuggles are important!

I think I'll put on some of this potion tonight; I'm inspired now.

Edited by donsie

• 3 weeks later...

I was wearing Mark's Girl Nip for some business I had to attend to. I forgot how much 'throw' this has. I was told more than once by different people (all women) that I smelled really good. One woman told me I smelled good enough to gobble up (then she blushed at what she said). This is an amazing and smooth cocoa scent that is a fantastic compliment to the Perfect Match phero blend. It puts everyone at ease and the scent really is delicious. It really does evolve on me over time. I start out smelling much more chocolatey but after a few hours it evolves and settles into an almost woody/musky/chocolate scent that seems pretty irresistible.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering, reading the ingredients, how close is this to commmercial men's gourmands such as Rochas Man? Being that Rochas Man is perhaps my fave commercial scent for men and it spells trouble for me in the best way possible ;)

Edited by reincarnated

I don't know, you'd have to ask Snoopyace if that was his intention when he came up with the idea. Mara has occasionally created a fragrance which is meant to remind you of classic perfume-type scents, but Snoopy was the one who had the concept for this one.

Hi reincarnated! It really wasn't my intention to create a scent that smelled like a commercial fragrance. I was trying to think of a scent that women would be interested in smelling on me (I was single at the time) and from there, Mara worked her magic. I'm not sure if this has any real similarity to Rochas Man but I can tell you that I get an amazing amount of compliments from this scent. The only scent that I actually thought about having duplicated is a PE I made called Snoopyace's Summer Place. I asked Mara to use certain ingredients with the intention of recreating a lesser known Creed scent. Mara outdid herself and the scent turned out to be an amazing unisex summer scent. Unfortunately, the ambergris she used is no longer available but I wonder if it would smell as amazing with a different type. Hmmm...

Thanks for you reply, snoopyace. The reason for the question was that comparing the ingredients of the two, it seems like they would be in the same family of woody-oriental-gourmand. I guess I'll have to wait for my sample to arrive. Judging from the notes it'll probably end up worn more on me than on my man. ?

Judging from the notes it'll probably end up worn more on me than on my man. ?

I got bottles of this - for BOTH of us. I can't decide who I like it on more. It melds deliciously on man beast but I love to wear it too!

He's been wearing it often enough that it's been making me think of him when I wear it now.

I've also gotten MANY compliments from women at work on it. It is well liked and received and not just by me ^_^ I love it! :heart:

I'm not familiar with any mainstream anything, all I know is it's unique and earthy and delicious all at the same time. The woody notes are mazing and I wouldn't call it a feminine fragrance but I'm absolutely DRAWN to it.

SO many LPs, so few days in the year to rotate them all! :D

• 1 month later...

I wore this scent again yesterday and my beautiful Bride always reacts well to this scent (I love it too!) The scent and the Perfect Match blend really work so well together. An upbeat, comfortable vibe that everyone I interact with really appreciates.

I love this one. It's man smell + yummy. I love the tobacco note in this. The blend is a great medium for PM. I sometimes sneak wear this, just because. This is what my dream man smells like. I'm going to slather this on some lucky bastard one day ;)

:purr:

• 2 months later...

Oh really? I will have to grab another bottle!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Sonatine

I have to agree with Quiet Guy in his review of Mark's Girl Nip . I was thinking about how to describe this fragrance and almost the same notes that are prominent on him are the same as me. However, although the fragrance is sweet with vanilla and cocoa absolute, I do not consider it a "foody" fragrance. I get mostly the tonka, cocoa, amber, and slight wood notes; but the other notes keep it check from being too sweet.

As far as the cocoa absolute, you do not smell like chocolate if you put this on. You smell sweet. Year round scent, but I would wear it at night during the summer. It is not a summer day or beach scent.

A little sweet on first application give it an hour before going out or on a date, so everything balances out.

• 1 year later...

Soooo good. My man is on the sofa next to me huffing himself. He even put some on his moustache, thats a first.

He thought I had picked it out just for the name, and was making jokes about how I'd be batting him like a kitten with a toy, and was afraid I'd chew off his face.

I might.

Who is this Mark guy, anyway?