Mega Watt- Unscented Phero Blend for Women

I think I might order some Mega Watt this week cause... I really think I have EFD and I don’t really know if I feel like going through trial and error with pills/medicine quite yet... Like I have all these ideas, and have the desire to complete tasks but I I’m severely lacking focus to complete it. (Like the article down further says, if there’s no consequence to me not completing shit there’s no motivation). An old example ever since high school when I had an essay due, I’d always do it the night before. I know I need to read the material, I know I need to write down an outline, I know I need to write a rough draft, I know I need to revise and edit, I know I need to make a final and read over it to make sure it’s complete without errors.... But I don’t. Why is that? I have plenty of time after other homework to do it why not do it then? I honestly can’t tell you why I’ve only been able to bang out an essay wheather it’s 2 pages or 8 in about 2-3 hours consistently. And I’d make As/Bs on those papers EVERY TIME. I think I specifically have executive dysfunction (EFD), which can commonly be found in those with ADHD/ADD but not one in the same. (https://www.additudemag.com/what-is-executive-function-disorder/)The only reason idk if I have ADD/EFD or not is because my therapist told me that unless I’m laymen’s terms it’s “life impending condition” my insurance won’t cover the testing... Anyways when it comes to PoC and mental health testing we don’t get properly diagnosed like our white counterparts. (Not tryna be racial just spitting facts) And girls get misdiagnosed in general overall. 

So after reading these comments with women with physical and mental aliments I definitely would love to try this potion out! I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that it works for me! And giving me a little creative boost/edge wouldn't hurt either. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got my lovely order today and this bad boy came in with it! Omfg where have you been all my life Mega Watt?? :love-you: I swear if I had this in high school I know I would have made straight A's instead of A's and B's... Like, I'm currently in school for a degree I don't passionately desire but my grandmother want's me to go and get a trade of some sort. So this is going on my Sophomore year and freshman year was kind of rough juggling school and work. And one class I've had to take twice is Anatomy, It's now going on my third time. First time I had a teacher who couldn't teach the way I could comprehend, second time I found a teacher that could teach but had 3 other labor intensive classes, and now I just don't have any desire at all even with the right teacher and only taking this class but I digress... So I haven't been studying at all for this class when it comes to the lecture portion, because It's just sensory overload for me and I just get overwhelmed. And of course tutoring Is during the hours and days I work during the week, and a small study session thats held after my 4 hour class is definitely out of the question with my burnt out attention span. 

So I was thinking to myself.... "How am I ever going to study shit I don't want to in the big bad real world if I 'have' (forced) to? Or even with simple things I really want to do but just can't get over my restlessness?" So I stumbled upon this thread and had read all of the reviews and my brain screamed "GOTTA HAVE IT." So I wait the next week or two on edge waiting to hear about the arrival of my package. I knew it'd come today thats why I skipped class - don't worry she has the same class tomorrow. So I leave the house with my laptop and backpack with my anatomy books and head to the library. They ran out of study rooms but the lady was kind enough to offer me the group meeting room. So I sit down and tell myself, "You will be on your computer with the intention of doing Anatomy only, anatomy only." And sprayed my wrist, face, and space in front of me and went to work. I started at 5:11 PM and before you know it, it was hitting 6PM... I didn't really set a goal/expectation because I didn't want to set myself up for failure. But if I had a goal an hour of solid studying, with minimal mind chatter was it. I (I = my self control) CAN NOT For the life of me sit down for one FULL SOLID hour and study boring shit. I would have taken ten 5 minuet breaks, scrolled on the forums, been on facebook... My ass would have been restless - literally my ass starts hurting - even though I can sit on my ass all day on facebook or anything else. I'm so happy this worked out for me... I'm just shook. I'm so glad Mega Watt was an investment well spent. I started teetering off around 7:30 I think reality crept in that I will not know everything on this damn lecture I need to. Even though I studied today I haven't studied all week so me studying tonight won't amount to what I need to know for my lecture exam. But the best thing I can do is to use this every damn day going forward. :lol:

• 3 months later...

I’m still finding my sweet spot with this one. My first time I used a little and noticed a very small shift.

I tried it today, and I just love the scent so much I put a lot more on than the first time. 

I felt very compelled to do something, but I just kept going in circles with my thoughts. 

I felt a bit like how if you have had to much coffee or similar. Sort of how I feel sometimes when my brain wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to be all focused, zero sleep happens usually until the next day.

Feels like overthinking. Help I’m a Virgo ha jk :) 

Felt like time went by so fast. 

Lots of thinking, but the get up and do things part I think went wonky. I think just used to much is all :) 

I could also be being affected by another phero I put on earlier, but did my best to wash off. It soaked into my skin Legend/Charisma.

Next time will try an amount in the middle. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2019 at 5:06 PM, Chaos Angel said:

I’m still finding my sweet spot with this one. My first time I used a little and noticed a very small shift.

I tried it today, and I just love the scent so much I put a lot more on than the first time. 

I felt very compelled to do something, but I just kept going in circles with my thoughts. 

I felt a bit like how if you have had to much coffee or similar. Sort of how I feel sometimes when my brain wakes up in the middle of the night and decides to be all focused, zero sleep happens usually until the next day.

Feels like overthinking. Help I’m a Virgo ha jk :) 

Felt like time went by so fast. 

Lots of thinking, but the get up and do things part I think went wonky. I think just used to much is all :) 

I could also be being affected by another phero I put on earlier, but did my best to wash off. It soaked into my skin Legend/Charisma.

Next time will try an amount in the middle. 

Have you tried this again, @Chaos Angel ? I'm curious because overthinking and anxiety is definitely not something I want to induce in myself, but I really like the idea of this phero. I could use a little get-up-and-go, but I don't at all want a caffeine-like buzz. I just gave up most caffeine because too much makes me anxious - like, accelerated heart-rate and difficulty breathing anxious. So I'm wondering if you've figured out whether the reaction you had was actually due to over-application, or if you've had the same reaction using less? 

It doesn't seem like anyone else has had an anxious or over-caffeinated kind of reaction from this, but if you have, I wouldn't mind it if you weighed in, too. Thanks! :)  

• 11 months later...

For  me, Mega-Watt is all about the selfies. It's perfect for a situation like a college student studying for finals, or, in this day and age,  working from home. It's all about the focus. It helps you get things done. Not in a Dominance bulldoze through your problems way, but in a tune out all distractions way. It's calming and reduces the stress while allowing you to work on what needs to be done. Like a bottle of "get in the zone."

• 6 months later...

Hello Mega Watt, my old friend! This is my favorite pheromone blend, but I haven't purchased it for some time. Now, I finally made an order and got the full bottle of it, UN. Never had a full bottle UN, I had it in a pherotine or in a scent, but never like this. So I need to find my sweet spot, I hope you do not mind, I'll post here so I can keep track of how much I apply and what is the result.

I have the best selfies when I apply a pheromone blend on my arms. So I applied two times on both of my forearms. Can't wait to find my sweet spot, I love Mega Watt!

ETA: I didn't get any selfies, so after 5 hours I doubled it, but still nothing. Tomorrow will try less.

Edited by citrine

1 hour ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I use Mega Watt when I want more confidence, I use this with Black Panther when I want to interview for a new job...This has been a winner for me for over 8+ years...love this combo

That's very interesting, using it for confidence. I'm just focusing on getting more energy and getting things done.

I was just searching what blends would be for confidence. So far I have LFM and maybe Audacious on my lost to try (again). But now I will pay attention if MW will help boost my confidence, thank you!

DD - I'm glad you went back to it, since it didn't seem to be working for you originally when we were all testing it in 2014.

Having used it now these past seven years, Mega Watt is good for dialing in my focus.  I have to have the motivation already there, but MW just gives me the push to actually Do The Thing, whatever it is.

17 hours ago, luna65 said:

DD - I'm glad you went back to it, since it didn't seem to be working for you originally when we were all testing it in 2014.

Having used it now these past seven years, Mega Watt is good for dialing in my focus.  I have to have the motivation already there, but MW just gives me the push to actually Do The Thing, whatever it is.

Luna, it's weird how one chemistry changes over time... I remember someone telling me and it might have even been you (just turned 60 and I swear I'm not as good at remembering stuff as I used to be)  years ago that said to try something again after a bit of time has passed.  Megawatt did not work for me years ago but I tried it again and now its been a winner for me... SS4W had always been my go to for everthing...LOL

I just did a huge presentation and roll out aat work about 6 months ago and used this even though it was all done via zoom. The President jut promoted me to Director since I did such a good job last week and I feel Megawatt gave me the confidence to get it done (maybe it dialed in my ability to focus more intently as you mentioned).

I finally found my sweet spot...applying on my forearm, one line on each forearm.

However, I do get a crash after a few hours, but nothing huge, just some fatigue. Like I'm back being the old tired me, just amplified.

But I really, really love this pheromone!

Every time I think I found my sweet spot, the next time when I apply MW I don't get the same results...

This time I applied The Key SWS several hours later so I didn't experience the crash.

However, I think I should convert some it into spray. And maybe try adding it to a scent, maybe UN is just too much for me.

So, UN is too much for me, so I turned some of it into spray and addes some into Manifestation potion. So far I tried the one I made with Manifestation potion (2:1 ratio, MP:MW I hope that was OK). Applied it on my forearms and I think it's working. Made myself do something I was postponing for days! :)

ETA: I did feel when it "stopped working" but didn't experience the crash like before!!! 😀 

Edited by citrine
ETA

• 4 weeks later...

Omg. I didn’t realize Woodland Creatures had Mega Watt in it, just wanted to test it and it smelled good so put it on right before cuddling with daughter to get her to sleep. Instead of sleeping, she jumped out of bed to make a bracelet, and then wanted a burger! And now my son is jumping off the walls, not at all sleepy. 
Curses! But at least I smell amazing. Better go cover it up with some Balm Bomb or B2.2.

• 2 months later...

I have been having some crappy days in this 2022. New Years Eve messed up my sleeping rhythm, so now, like clockwork, I wake up at 3.15 am and can't go back to sleep for at least an hour, and then during the day I feel tired, weepy, angry and super sad. I had no luck with Balm Bomb, B2.2 or Teddy. So I figured I'll try at least Mega Watt so I don't feel that tired. And it worked! I applied a lot, as I didn't have luck figuring out my sweet spot before, and I was not tired anymore. And I felt I wasn't as sad as before.

• 4 months later...

I’m still figuring out my sweet spot with Mega Watt (I have Manda Panda enhanced with it). The first time I used it I felt wired and kind of anxious, as if I was getting ready for some important event. My toddler was around me at the time and acted more hyper than usual (but it could’ve been a coincidence). I used my usual dose of trial vial tipped over once on each wrist and one swipe on each crook of the elbow. Will test it when I’m home alone and in a smaller dose.

13 minutes ago, CosmoTea said:

I’m still figuring out my sweet spot with Mega Watt (I have Manda Panda enhanced with it). The first time I used it I felt wired and kind of anxious, as if I was getting ready for some important event. My toddler was around me at the time and acted more hyper than usual (but it could’ve been a coincidence). I used my usual dose of trial vial tipped over once on each wrist and one swipe on each crook of the elbow. Will test it when I’m home alone and in a smaller dose.

It took me a while to find my sweet spot. I figured out at the end that with MW more is more. I get the best results when I apply 5 lines on each of my underarms. When I apply less, like 2 lines, I get headaches. But that is just *my* experince! I do get a crash every time I use MW though, regardless of the amount I apply. But it’s worth it.

On 1/11/2022 at 1:27 PM, citrine said:

during the day I feel tired, weepy, angry and super sad. I had no luck with Balm Bomb, B2.2 or Teddy. 

Next time this happens you could try LFN. Whenever I feel this way it always helps so much. It makes me less emotional and gives me tons of energy. 

On 5/29/2022 at 7:52 PM, Artemis said:

Next time this happens you could try LFN. Whenever I feel this way it always helps so much. It makes me less emotional and gives me tons of energy. 

Thank you! I ordered a LFN Pherotine, gonna give it a try! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/9/2022 at 4:38 PM, Artemis said:

How did it work for you? 😊

Sorry, I didn't see your post before. I have to say that LFN gives me motivation to do something but Mega Watt makes me do something. 

I haven't used MW in a while and I forgot how much it's lifechanging, to me. I have been struggling with low energy and I don’t think I could function sometimes without it. Yesterday evening my kids and I went to see the Barbie and then we went to watch Perseids. It was amazing. We where there on a clif until 1 am watch stars. And I would not be able to be awake for that long if I hadn't applied MW. This morning I applied MW as soon as I got up and took my dog for a long walk, went shopping and now I am on a beach, I made myself come here and take a swim. This stuff is pure gold!