Unisexy 2014 w/ Phero B2.2

AD-Unisexy2014_1.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

This was pure win for the Unisexy fragrance alone. This is definitely one of those fragrances that surprised me. When I first tried Unisexy (a couple/few? years back) I was able to ask for it sans pheromones. When I wore it, I had to warm up to it because it wasn't what I traditionally felt was a woman's fragrance and until LP (I lived a perfume sheltered life before LP also) I had never heard of a "unisex" fragrance. I was floored by the number of compliments it garnered from men and women.

This generation of Unisexy certainly lives up to its predecessors! And with the B2.2? WOW. This is a powerhouse that I am going to fully enjoy snuggling up to...it smells GREAT on my husband as well. He even gave it the, "It's not bad." Which means he would/will wear it.

Wet, it smells like something a guy should wear - to me. It doesn't strike me as sweet. The wood, tobacco and musk are all up front and it isn't until farther into the dry down that the vanilla and maple pop up, but even then they are more complimentary than distinct notes. more like something sweet under the wood, tobacco and musk. It smells warm and like something I want to curl up against/with. I'm not sure if it's all the fragrance this time with B2.2 being in there also :D But it's going to have to be a FB for me :)

So, NuTrix, is this like the original unisexy or the last one?

The one I have is from 2012 and would have had Perfect Match in it, but I ordered mine virgin. They smell very similar, though not identical. The new 2014 seems sweeter, warmer? The musk in the 2012 seems more pronounced now. They are still pretty darn close ime :)

I never had the pleasure to try the 2010.

Oh, I'm extra excited about this one now! Thanks NuTrix! I'll see if I can't get my fella to wear it, too.

:LIKE:

This is a winner and I'm so happy I don't amp the maple.

This is a soft, close to the skin scent.

I get the moist tobacco with a whiff of sandalwood & vanilla (very light notes). The gentile addition of maple is very subtle and the light musk clings closely to my skin.

This smells so soft I'd think it were a woman's scent. But, I could definitely smell this on a manly man too.

Amazing Mara! How do you do that?

I think the phero & scent are amazing together :)

Edited by StacyK

I had bought a bottle of B2.2 unscented but sold it in the Trade Pages because I wasn't getting ANYTHING from it. But as with so many things, seems like the lowered concentration, combined with the amazing scent, and a man I love to put this one...BINGO...ok, I'm a convert, I get it now !! We had a long cuddle session, but of an entirely different vibe than with Mark's Girl Nip/ Perfect Match. I just felt almost childlike, glued to his heart. There was no hanky panky, just a very deep, calm, heartbeat to heartbeat sort of a timeless space to sink into. The scent is mild on him, and rubbed off on me...it seems well-blended to me and I can't pick out any single notes. Or maybe it's just that I need these pheromones so much right now that the selfies far eclipsed the scent.

After my cuddle session, I still had a very open heart and decided what the heck, let me try spending time with my feral cat. She still won't be picked up, so I put on my bathrobe, left the neck open, figuring she'd get a whiff off whatever I rubbed off my hubby. She went into a trance-linke state on my chest for maybe 10 minutes. She's never stayed on any part of my body before. It would have been surreal had it not been for the powerful effect it was still having on me...and me trusting that she would get selfies from it as well. She never purred, she just went very soft. After 10 minutes, she opened her eyes, her face only inches from mine, kinda scared herself for being so close to me and hopped off. :purr:

I had bought a bottle of B2.2 unscented but sold it in the Trade Pages because I wasn't getting ANYTHING from it. But as with so many things, seems like the lowered concentration, combined with the amazing scent, and a man I love to put this one...BINGO...ok, I'm a convert, I get it now !! We had a long cuddle session, but of an entirely different vibe than with Mark's Girl Nip/ Perfect Match. I just felt almost childlike, glued to his heart. There was no hanky panky, just a very deep, calm, heartbeat to heartbeat sort of a timeless space to sink into. The scent is mild on him, and rubbed off on me...it seems well-blended to me and I can't pick out any single notes. Or maybe it's just that I need these pheromones so much right now that the selfies far eclipsed the scent.

After my cuddle session, I still had a very open heart and decided what the heck, let me try spending time with my feral cat. She still won't be picked up, so I put on my bathrobe, left the neck open, figuring she'd get a whiff off whatever I rubbed off my hubby. She went into a trance-linke state on my chest for maybe 10 minutes. She's never stayed on any part of my body before. It would have been surreal had it not been for the powerful effect it was still having on me...and me trusting that she would get selfies from it as well. She never purred, she just went very soft. After 10 minutes, she opened her eyes, her face only inches from mine, kinda scared herself for being so close to me and hopped off. :purr:

Another great review. Would you be able to compare this to Balm Bomb or Teddy BB, in any scented or unscented form? I am interested mostly in effects :)

I got a sample of Goal with Teddy BB from the trade forum - Lady V - and my fiance loves wearing it for bedtime. It's his signal to me that he wants cuddles. I can't tell much in terms of phero effects, because he just doesn't want to wear more than 2 swipes of the trial vial, but surprisingly enough I love it on him for cuddling! I tease him that it smells like smoky manly cookies :)

I wish I could. I have the unscented Balm Bomb and I suspect it's again a matter of too high a concentration not working for me at all. I have the sample of Beautiful Dreamer / Balm Bomb and just wet in the vial I was sort of melting into it. I haven't given it a test drive ( I have 17 pheromas samples to go through, whew !!! ), but I suspect it's something I'm more likely to want to wear on my own than something between hubby and I.

Hubby has a sample vial of Goal/ Teddy BB and I don't feel drawn to it. I can't say how much of it is the scent versus a phero blend I just don't need right now. I wont give up on it though; next time Mara adds it to another scent, I'll try it again.

I noticed the B2.2 in the men's Un reviews is locked. I have a question specific to that phero and men, additionally I've had my B2.2 bottle for 3 months.

Anyway, how does this phero affect men? I'd love some male input. Specifically how do you feel when you wear it? How, if you've had the opportunity is it from your perspective on women?

Thanks!

I wouldn't mind an earful from the fellas here :)

I was wearing this last night just home with hubby in the evening and it seems to make him sweet natured and thoughtful. It's always a concern in the back of my mind though about whether it will bring him down in mood over too much exposure. I LOVE Teddy BB but the androstadienone in B2.2 is supposed to be much higher. I've never witnessed a depressed effect on him, but this is the 1st time in a very long time that I've worn B2 around him. I'm not too concerned at 1/3 the Un strength but I would like to hear the thoughts of others for sure ^_^

This is very similar to Unisexy 2012. Fluffy and rich. The maple and tobacco don't read as actual notes because they are blended so well. The sandalwood does slightly remind me of the original Unisexy which is the version I love and hoard. Not sure if I need a bottle but this is very nice.

Agreed. Very similar to the 2012 version. (Disclaimer: I haven't smelled the original.) The sandalwood in 2012 is very "in your face." It blooms on me, which is nice, because i don't have to use much at all. Here, it is very subtle. I feel like I could slather this one just fine. Like Halo said, the tobacco blends well in this, whereas it was just a titch more pronounced in the 2012. I feel like they are similar enough for me to not need a new bottle, but I will let the Marine have a go of this. my spidey sense tells me this will suit him better.

I've worn the 2012 and this one side by side and while the 2012 starts out more sandalwood, once they dried down, I actually couldn't pick them apart!

I've been wearing this every night before bed since it arrived! Definitely glad I ordered a FB! :heart:

See for me it was the opposite: I get a bit more sandalwood in the new brew. It still has a soft neutral characteristic to it, which is what I enjoy about it (since I could never wear the original). If you like the 2012 version, or you never got the chance to try it, then you should definitely give this version a whirl.

Heheeee, I'm home from work and have already put some of this on. It's becoming my ritual. Come home, set tea, change clothes, apply Unisexy....chill.

Hmm, this is very soft and soothing. I was trying to remember the notes when I put this on this morning, and completely missed maple and tobacco. I get a smooth sandalwood/vanilla blend. I am not falling in love with the scent -- I'll be interested to see what effects I get from the phero. I think this would be a total win for office use or situations where I don't want to appear to be wearing perfume.

I tried this one after my shower last night. Freshly applied, I got maple syrup + sandalwood, which I know probably sounds kind of gross but believe it or not, it worked somehow :P It smelled REALLY good actually. After about an hour the maple syrup receded some and the other notes came out to play. I'm not sure how I feel about the tobacco, to be honest. I'm going to need to wear it some more, plus having only just gotten it, it's probably suffering from travel shock so I will try again later. It's possible it won't be so pronounced once the scent calms down.

This is another one that I think would work well on either sex, though until it settles a bit, I'd say it skews a little more to the masculine, not an off putting amount though.

As for the pheros, I've never tried b2.2 before. To my surprise, it made me feel pretty frisky about a half hour after applying, and that was kind of worrying (I was afraid that my man might not be so amenable if I'm putting off some kind of masculine phero cloud :ph34r: ) Happily, I was worried for nothing, so it couldn't have been THAT confusing :P Initial friskiness aside, we both found it calming. It has a very comfy "laying around the house in jammies" kind of vibe. I like it, I can definitely see why it would be good to have on hand around PMS time.

Ok I retried this one last night, and the tobacco is already quieter and "melding" better with the rest of the scent. Once again had the laidback "comfy vibe" going on and I slept like a rock. This is just soooo good. I can't believe I was thisclose to skipping it!

I have been around for a little while because I can actually relate to everyone talking about Unisexy 2012 haha!

Guys - despite the fact that most of the ladies seem to like wearing this, do not take the scent as feminine. Rather run with Memorare's comment of "comfy vibe" which is a combination of the scent - a good blend of the vanilla & sandalwood - combined with the B2.2 pheromone mix. And that is a strength. Why? Most guys want to "knock'em dead" with a strong sex mix. I like to do that sometimes too. But to really go anywhere deep, to have her really open up to you beyond the lucky one night stand, she has to feel connected to you, to trust you. And that is what both this scent and pheromone are. Comfort. Trust. Connection. She can be herself with you. And guys, that is when the "interesting" side of women often comes out.

The base of this is a nice skin musk. The main scent is a smooth combination of the vanilla and sandalwood - a very classic combination. The maple and the tobacco give it a couple notes but they blend so well I can't really pick them out. The tobacco cannot be too strong because other wise it would explode on my skin.

This scent does not have the "WOW" factor that some here do but again it is not designed to do that. This scent is designed to work in a somewhat more sneaky fashion by disarming her with favorite comfort scents backed up by a good pheromone mix. Or if you have one lady in your life, this would be a good scent/pheromone combination to wear when she is upset in general or feeling "hormonal" as my wife puts it.

I would like to back up some of what QG is saying. I like this scent, not because it's a me scent so much as I like how it makes me "feel". The scent IS comforting. The addition of the B2.2 is a nice subtle addition to that comfortable feeling. It gives me, as a woman, a relaxed and unguarded feel. I m sure that fellas can find a way to use that to advantage...

I would like to back up some of what QG is saying. I like this scent, not because it's a me scent so much as I like how it makes me "feel". The scent IS comforting. The addition of the B2.2 is a nice subtle addition to that comfortable feeling. It gives me, as a woman, a relaxed and unguarded feel. I m sure that fellas can find a way to use that to advantage...

Me too. I wore it to bed last night because I wanted to try something different than Beautiful Dreamer, and it was nice and comforting.

This is delicious sweet skin musk. I'm wondering if adding cops to this would be a bad idea?

I don't have much experience with B2 would it make me a calm sleepy ho? A tranquil prostitute ?

Anyone know?

BWAHAHAAAAA! Gurl! I hadn't thought of it like that, but I think neither :lol: Maybe it would exude "comfortable lay"? :D

B2 I had in Un and I've not had that one or the new brew B2.2 make me sleepy. I could see a possibility of bonding/intimacy with the addition of cops. I think it would depend a lot on the target and how they respond to androstadienone. I should think as long as there's attraction, it could certainly go in a sexual direction, hmm, maybe a calm, inviting ho? ^_^

I don't have much experience with B2 would it make me a calm sleepy ho? A tranquil prostitute ?

Anyone know?

A serene, sedate .... ?

lmaoo

A Sleepy Skank?

I really wish I had more experience with this phero. I think I have tried it a few times but not really noticed anything different. I would love to wear it before Predator Week ( menses ) because I usually erupt into a fit fuck you- and I still want to be desired by my mate and do all that bonding stuff, so he can recover when I bite his head off before, during, and after relations. Easy QG the other head - the one on the upper shoulders not the one on the lower shoulders.

I would love to wear it before Predator Week ( menses ) because I usually erupt into a fit fuck you- and I still want to be desired by my mate and do all that bonding stuff, so he can recover when I bite his head off before, during, and after relations. Easy QG the other head - the one on the upper shoulders not the one on the lower shoulders.

So you say now but we all know that all bets and most promises are off during "Predator Week" haha! :lol:

Mrs. QG: I did better this month, didn't I?

Me: Yeah - there was no arterial bleeding involved on my part this time ... :D

Ok, I'm doing it, and yes, it's very naughty !!

I'm buying 2 FB of this. I have never done that with a potion before. But I simply NEED this in my life..one will stay in my stash,. one will go to hubby (with appropriate weekly reminders to wear for me, hehehe). It's THAT good, folks. If you like sandalwood at all, and could use some calming, centering, grounding, and perhaps cuddling...GET THIS.

Ok, I'm doing it, and yes, it's very naughty !!

I'm buying 2 FB of this. I have never done that with a potion before. But I simply NEED this in my life..one will stay in my stash,. one will go to hubby (with appropriate weekly reminders to wear for me, hehehe). It's THAT good, folks. If you like sandalwood at all, and could use some calming, centering, grounding, and perhaps cuddling...GET THIS.

I understand and agree completely. I ordered a FB today too and believe me, if I had the funds right now, I'd be naughty right along with you and be stocking up! I love how Unisexy makes me AND my husband feel.

Guest cutie.pie

Wearing this today. Before, I got sweet vanilla, but today it's like musk took over. However, I'm sick, so can't be sure I'm smelling it right lol ;)

Yum! I loved this one! I got a lot of musk from this especially in the early stages after application. I also get something that reminds me of cocoa butter. I assume it's the combination of vanilla and sandalwood. Sadly I didn't detect maple and I also couldn't pick out tobacco on its own but I think that was lurking in the background giving the other notes some weight. Also, I can never get enough sandalwood and it was fairly quiet here.

Things were pretty well balanced from the start but particularly as time went on found that everything was blended very well so that while some individual notes were clearer than others nothing stood out head and shoulders above the rest. Everything was warm, slightly sweet, but sophisticated. It lasted for hours! On me it was not particularly unisex but quite feminine. I'm not sure what came of the phero as it was my first time trying it, so I didn't know what to look out for. Our office was a much more pleasant place to be than I expected based on bad news we received yesterday. I thought that, since we're all women, this might help keep us all feeling calm, safe, and protected. We all hung together really well as a team and found plenty of chances to laugh. Maybe the phero works some magic after all!

Wore this last night before going to visit my brother who had some of his wisdom teeth out. Don't know what I was thinking slathering an un-tested phero before a family gather, but I did lol. I did some stripes in the crook of my elbow, and then across my throat. Immediately I was surprised by the masculine-leaning smell. In the bottle, it is almost like a cologne or light aftershave. After about twenty minutes, though, the vanilla-tempered sandalwood came forward. I could smell the tobacco and musk, but it settled well into a lovely gender-neutral skin-scent. My skin doesn't play nice with maple usually but this blend is so smooth I don't boost any gourmand or foody scent at all. Just a understated unisex fragrance where everything melds peacefully. I'd be curious about a virgin bottle, since my body soaked up the scent after about an hour and left mostly the hint of pheros.

As for B2.2, I have to say it worked even better in a familial atmosphere than I thought. My parents checked him out too and we all chatting afterwards, and had a lovely, chill time, talking about this or that like we all didn't have work in the morning, lol. At one point, I even playfully put a blanket over my brother's mouth while he was criticizing my sister-in-law's driving story, saying, "Shhh... Let's cover that up. Wouldn't want you to catch cold in your jaw." Everyone laughed at him, and he surprisingly didn't say anything but smile to himself. Which was big, since he's usually the kind that has to get the last word or make a smartass remark. (I even did it three more times and he didn't tell me to stop once.)

This morning my mother commented that my brother was "acting human for a change" and my father told her over coffee that he really enjoyed the time. So I'm convinced this is one to watch. Teddy BB makes me calm and sleep well. I'm sure B2.2 has even more effects waiting to be experienced.

I am wearing this one right now and find it probably more feminine than masculine. It smells great though and I would love it on a female for sure.

Just wearing around the house right now with no interactions so I can't comment on the pheros or other's perceptions of the smell. Very sweet to me, but I pick up more of the sweet notes anyway.

Smells very good.