Pink Me In The Tropics

TheBirkeys

AD-PE-BirkeysPMTropic.jpg

The Birkeys - Pink Me in the Tropics

Pineapple, Guava and Coconut Cream sweetened with pink berry sugars, with a dash of musky Oakmoss in the base and crowned with an Orchid on top. A tropical delight!

I just received mine today and I couldn't wait to do a review for my first PE. I will review again after the potion has had a chance to get over travel shock. Firstly I will say...I love it!! It is what I was hoping for and more! The fruits and orchid along with the sugars blend together so perfectly that it is hard to pick one out! If I had to pick one, I'd say right now the fruit seems to be the most prominent. This potion puts me in mind of Crayons:Gamboge w/Levitation with just a hint more pinkness. It's light and beautiful..and very tropical smelling!! A fabulous perfume, but would it be anything else in the hands of Mara??!! ;)

Isn't Mara the best? I love it when she adds extra ingredients to a PE. She's done the same thing for me before. Your PE sounds delicious!

Halo, she has definitely earned the title of Potion Master!! ;) It is very delicious!!! I gave her carte blanche and she took some of the notes I gave her and tweeked them with her Mara magic...and presto...an unbelievably fantastic creation!! I could bathe in this..really!!! :D Edited by TheBirkeys

breadcrumbs for phergineer :)

:Emoticons04235: How'd you know? (Ok, I know how :)) Orchid and pink? and pineapple! Ah, too bad I didn't snag a bottle of the left-overs! Might have to ask fr my own PE!

Edited by phergineer

Thank you all for your comments! :D I have been wearing it all day to see if it morphs and it pretty much is the same after dry down. I would love to do another PE of this in the future! I only got 4 bottles of it...2 boosted with half boost each of Cougar and 2 boosted with half boost each of Gotcha. I would like to get a few more and boost them with Super Sexy and with Levitation. If I did request another PE of this, I would ask Mara if she could make the pink sugars a little more prominent so it would be more of a pinky potion. I'm so happy with everything she did in this PE..I wouldn't change one thing...I would like to see what a future PE of it would be like if the pinkiness were amped up a smidge. ;)

For those of you, like girlfriday, who love Gamboge, you would be crazy about Pink Me!!!! To put it in terms of Lady Victoria....Pink Me is like Gamboge's big sister who lives in the tropics and is a little more refined..lol ;)

My next PE I am already planning (if we can do them for December)...I would like to do a white potion....vanilla, soft leather, paper white florals, Egyptian musk and some white sugar!! :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

For those of you, like girlfriday, who love Gamboge, you would be crazy about Pink Me!!!! To put it in terms of Lady Victoria....Pink Me is like Gamboge's big sister who lives in the tropics and is a little more refined..lol ;)

OMG I'm so excited for this...so glad you made it! :you-rock: and always thanks to Mara for being an amazing creator!

OMG I'm so excited for this...so glad you made it! :you-rock: and always thanks to Mara for being an amazing creator!

I'm glad you got one! please post here when you get it (the good and the bad..lol)...I love it and I'm anxious to see how others find it! ;)

This sounds very sophisticated and sexy! I imagine this pairing well with SS4W and LFM.

Lady V...I think it's a very sexy perfume!! I wish there had been more and you were able to snag one...I think you'd love it!! Maybe I can request it again in the future as a PE and Mara will make more extra now that there are several who would like to get one..;)

SOUNDS DELISH !! hope I get a sniffee sample w/my order !!

liz..that would be great! I didn't know they did that with PEs, but I would love to know what others think about it!! :)

I'm right there with you, so bummed I missed out on this

dolphindolls and girlfriday...I really wish there were more so you all could have gotten one...you would love it! I know it's hard for Mara to judge when she's making it how many people would want an extra bottle and as she explained it to me (because I was trying to choose notes that everyone would like), the PEs are for each individual and leftovers aren't guaranteed....

I will ask Mara in the near future about making it again because I also would like more bottles of it! Maybe she could make a few extra at that time...or maybe even someone else could request it as their PE...I'm not sure exactly how it works..:)

as she explained it to me (because I was trying to choose notes that everyone would like), the PEs are for each individual and leftovers aren't guaranteed....

Yes, because like I keep telling people, creating a PE is for you, it shouldn't matter what others think or what they want.