I'm at that age where hormones can be off at any given time. The other day I knew I was feeling a little tense, but had things under control. THEN, I used some B2.2. Whoa!!! I suddenly noticed that all the knots on my insides let go! I didn't even know they were there until then. Of course, when that happened, I had a euphoric and elated feeling. It was wonderful!

Highly recommend B2.2!! That and BB are quickly becoming faves!! Currently, B2.2 does have the lead.

I got B2.2 a few months ago to help me when I get stressed. I tend to dwell on situations and it sometimes affects my sleep because I replay things over and over in my head. It has been a Godsend! I now use it every night before bedtime, usually with a potion which contains lavender, like New or Sleep Tight Might. It has really helped in allowing my mind to be able to rest. I also use it during the day if I encounter a negative situation...again, within minutes, I can feel the tightness in my neck muscles begin to go away and my mood changes considerably.

I don't get feelings of joy or happiness with it..but I do get a calm and peaceful feeling and I'm able to let go of things. I definitely recommend trying B2.2! :)

I got B2.2 a few months ago to help me when I get stressed. I tend to dwell on situations and it sometimes affects my sleep because I replay things over and over in my head. It has been a Godsend! I now use it every night before bedtime, usually with a potion which contains lavender, like New or Sleep Tight Might. It has really helped in allowing my mind to be able to rest. I also use it during the day if I encounter a negative situation...again, within minutes, I can feel the tightness in my neck muscles begin to go away and my mood changes considerably.

I don't get feelings of joy or happiness with it..but I do get a calm and peaceful feeling and I'm able to let go of things. I definitely recommend trying B2.2! :)

Birkeys, I just started testing B2.2 - received a couple of days ago. And I found the same thing, it quiets down my mind and makes me more 'chill' and less worrisome or whatever. I also used prior to stressful presentation and it helped me focus because I wasn't worrying the entire time, I was just able to present.

Also recommend!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this stuff!!! Don't get me wrong, for most people and for times when I just have light anxiety and irritability, Balm Bomb is awesome and will get the job done, but in truth, perhaps 7 out of 10 times, it is THIS one I will reach for. I pray this one is never, EVER discontinued!!!

I must admit, this one not only helps me sleep like a log, but it also gives me amazing, vivid dreams! :)

Like you, cutie.pie, I get the vivid dreams too. But many things do that to me, so I don't mind. I'll take them! :)

I must admit, this one not only helps me sleep like a log, but it also gives me amazing, vivid dreams! :)

Was trying to decide between Balm Bomb and B2.2 to help expedite getting settled-in tonight. Thanks, Cutie.pie. This sealed it!

Was trying to decide between Balm Bomb and B2.2 to help expedite getting settled-in tonight. Thanks, Cutie.pie. This sealed it!

I'm glad I could help ;) I tried Patience Potion and Beautiful Dreamer, both enhanced w/Balm Bomb, and sadly I gotta say BB doesn't do much for me, but I love B2.2! :)

I put on (for me) a lot of this in unisexy 2014 last night in desperate bid for sleep. It mellowed me out and relaxed very smoothly and made my brain and anxieties stop whirring. Didn't solve my "boinging awake in the predawn" problem, though:(

I find that interesting about the dream side effects. I will try to track this for myself in the future !

Count me in for the vivid dreams too. Not bad, just interesting. It has an effect similar to a strong dose of kava on me in terms of how well it lets me sleep.

I haven't tried B2.2, but Teddy B would give me the craziest dreams too.

Edited by hearts

While wet this smells like sweat (to me). I know it's crazy, but I like it because it reminds me how I used to hug my beautiful, late grandma during summer ;)

I usually put it on right before going to bed, and I sleep like a baby, but the other day I put it at 8 pm, right after I showered and I barely stayed awake till 9.30 ;)

Guys anyone tried b2 with copulins? Do they go together?

Edited by swissblondie

This is true magic blend. It's gave me relaxation feeling within seconds. Sort of feeling of being part of Universe, calmness, serenity. I would recommend it for people with mild panic attacks along with their medical treatment. Moreover it gives me very good sleep and nice dreams. And I tried it with copulins too. I don't think they compatable