good phero for working retail?

So I got a second job, working in a retail store, probably just for the holidays. I know Blackcat wears LFM a lot for her retail job. My job is at a clothing store for tweens, so I was thinking Cougar or Open Windows/Levitation?

So I got a second job, working in a retail store, probably just for the holidays. I know Blackcat wears LFM a lot for her retail job. My job is at a clothing store for tweens, so I was thinking Cougar or Open Windows/Levitation?

Hey, Bella! I find LFM works best on the moving people along, having them act respectful and not cause any trouble, so I do love it for keeping things moving. Just thought I'd throw in there, for holiday season, last year I also got a lot of mileage out of my Garland and Lace spray (v. 4). I wonder if that might keep things upbeat and fun with the younger crowd?

My experience with Levitation was that it made the interactions really fun but that customers tended to hang around for long chatty conversations after their transaction was done, which was OK in the slow season but not what I want when things are crazy busy! But of course you might get a different result, especially if it's a different demographic for customers. Good luck, and keep us posted! I keep meaning to try OW because of Eggers' reviews, and I'm curious to hear how it would work in a retail (as opposed to food service) setting.

I find anything Est based works extremely well with the under 18 set. My (now) 16 yr.old can be a bear sometimes, but Est remedies that, lol. Therefore I think Hearts suggestion of H&S is fantastic.

I say H & S, Pop Potion, G2 those I like when dealing with tween & teen girls, young women ect.

Edited by StacyK

G2 is magic in my house when girls aren't getting along. Particularly worked well on my teenaged step daughter. Since I know which store you're working at I feel comfortable suggesting that one. But LFM for the moms for sure. They get crazy in that store!!

G2 is magic in my house when girls aren't getting along. Particularly worked well on my teenaged step daughter. Since I know which store you're working at I feel comfortable suggesting that one. But LFM for the moms for sure. They get crazy in that store!!

Yep, it was Halo's recommendation a long time ago and I'm never without G2!

Guest cutie.pie

G2 is magic in my house when girls aren't getting along. Particularly worked well on my teenaged step daughter.

Ohhh, I'm gonna G2 a try then! ;)