Snowman Poop

Beccah

AD-SnowmanPoop_1.jpg

Snowman Poop

As a novelty holiday confection, this one can’t be beat! If you’ve been naughty, why count on coal in your stocking when you can have our deliciously fluffy winter poufs! Clouds of soft pillowy marshmallow and sweet powdery vanilla given a wintry kiss of spruce and lavished with crystalline white musk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness
and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SPRUCE ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
MUSK ~
Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

The marshmallow in this reminds me strongly of the marshmallow in Flying Potion (2014 version). Of course there's not the florals and grapefruit of Flying Potion, but it has that same almost candied sweetness to it. The spruce is a really nice touch, I'm a big fan of scents that combine evergreens and vanilla for some reason and Snowman Poop hits the spot as far as that goes. The spruce is not too strong though so you don't feel like you're having a tree branch shoved up your nose :lol: All in all, it's an enjoyable sweet scent with a little wintry flair. Probably because it reminds me of FP, I think this one would be awesome in a spray.

I love the spruce note in this. A hint of the pine smell but not overpowering and the sweet notes just make it a wonderful scent. When I sniffed the bottle thought it would be way to strong but once on the skin everything blends and softens so nice. On me it eems to last several hours before fading. I'm getting more of this one.

I could not imagine how this one was going to smell but it's really delightful! When it goes on wet, the marshmallow is totally in the background and the spruce is a cool splash which doesn't dominate or go air freshener as I feared it might -- the sugar and vanilla tames it beautifully. Then, as it dries down, the spruce gets much softer and the marshmallow starts to come more to the forefront. This is an interesting companion to Winter's Grace, another lovely evocation of the season.

For me this is the intersection of Snow Musk and Xuehua Xing (one of my favorite "white" LP scents) - it's got the freshness and smooth snow-like quality of the former and the soft delicate sweetness of the latter. It's one of those scents which would be good for summertime too because it is light and cool. I'm really tempted to add this one to the wishlist!

In the bottle, this is pretty. I put it this morning on and within 5 mins, it turned into this very strong smelling Christmas home fragrance on me. I know this is a holiday type of scent but it was so overpowering on me. I convinced myself to power through it and after about 2 hours or so it had mellowed, however, I developed a wicked headache. I ended up washing it off and my headache started to subside and eventually go away. I'm so bummed it didn't work on me! I'll have to set this aside for a little while and test it again later to see if I get better results.

Edited by tink333

Sorry to hear of that tink. Body chemistry can sure be tricky. I have tried scents that everyone loves only to have to wash it off. I tend to try things multiple times and let it age if it doesn't smell good to me. Sometimes scents never work but other times aging helps tone down or blend scents.

With that said....I must have more poop!!! I now find it intoxicating and get loads of great compliments. Thinking of pairing it with some Gotcha.

Smells good in the vial but on, the spruce note isn't working for me. I think the closest to a green scent I've like on me was more of an aquatic than truly green :( It's more to do with me than the fragrance.

I guess I can't love them all <:->

I think a lot of people have been buying this and Reindeer Droppings as stocking stuffers. We've had a bunch of orders for just those two.

LOL! How irresistible must it be to stuff a stocking with, or give as a gift , droppings and poop - that people will LOVE!?! ^_^

"Santa looked over his list
and even checked it twice.
He soon found out
that you haven’t been very nice!
With coal so expensive
I’ll give you the scoop:
Santa’s filling your stocking
with SNOWMAN POOP!"

Well I can see why. Love that poem!

I was just going to hoard my bottles but now....maybe a gift or two. Would be hard to part with.

Edited by irish eyes

This is very different to most of the scents I wear, the spruce comes out pretty prominently with the marshmallow a close second, it definitely puts me in a holiday mood. It's a light outdoorsy scent with a hint of coolness, I'm really liking it

• 3 weeks later...

In the bottle for me, the marshmallow is front and center with the other notes, specifically the sugar and spruce, waiting in line. On my skin, the two do a swap with the marshmallow and then the sugar and the spruce come forward after dry down. It's not a pokey spruce thanks to the sweeter, confectionery notes. I think it's a distinctly wintery/holiday scent, but you could maybe get away with wearing it other times of the year. Reindeer Bait is my number one Christmas/Holiday scent currently, but if you're not into gingerbread, I would definitely suggest this.

I think it's a distinctly wintery/holiday scent, but you could maybe get away with wearing it other times of the year.

It's one of those scents which would be good for summertime too because it is light and cool.

:D

A fresh squishy walk outside in the winter. I can smell the chill in the air. A waft of winter white season, with just a hint of smooth sweetness inviting me to inhale a little deeper.

A playfully cool winter scent. Lots of brisk, fluffy fun FTW.