Everything Nice

Maxine of Arc

I'm loving this! An unusual combination of spices, not too foody and not too incensey either. The spices meld together into a nice exotic mix, held together by the not-too-sweet sugar, which keeps the saffron from getting too savory. Very sexy.

ETA: I've ordered a big bottle. Hooray!

Edited by Maxine of Arc

I was expecting this to be too sweet and foody and one I wouldn't like and would have to trade or pass on, but...I love it!

For some reasong I decided I'd try it when I was getting ready this morning and slathered it on and...mmm!

It's not too sweet and foody at all.

A nice combination of slighty sweet and slightly spicy.

A bit of sugar, a bit of cinnamon, and some other lovely spices as well as maybe some musks and light florals in there to make it very pretty, feminine, unique and just very lovely and pretty.

Really am digging this one and can't stop sniffing myself :)

Since I'm really not into spicy scents I didn't think this one would work for me boy was I wrong. This is one of my favorite scents of the June releases. The Brown Sugar rounds off the spicy notes very nicely resulting in a smooth not too spicy or overly sweet sexy scent.

I've worn this scent all weekend and just can't get enough. I'm ordering a full bottle of this scent with my next order. Mara/Danna what a fabulous combination of ingredients <_< .

Edited by seamonkey

Oh yay, I love this one! :)

I'm a big fan of spice blends and also of saffron, but the problem I have with saffron is that it usually overpowers a blend, and while I don't necessarily mind smelling like it, I prefer it as a complementary element. Everything Nice has such a great "round" feeling to it...you can appreciate its' spicy heart, but the brown sugar gives it a softer impact and the redwood grounds it...together they tame the spices just enough to enjoy the blend entire. It's gourmand but on another level, something delicious which doesn't necessarily invoke food. This is one I'd wear any time of year because it's just enough of each; the Platonic Ideal of sugar and spice and everything nice! :cocktail:

I mixed this with "forever after" (Ididn't expect to EVEN like FA) but couldn't get enough, neither could SP !! Indescribable !! (sp-?) Yeah That !!

I am completely awestruck! :D ..And Everything Nice.. I expected cinnamon roll.. It's just perfectly, unexpectedly, gloriously magickal! Usually I wait for fall to wear spicy scents..it just seems more fitting to me. I could wear this every day and still feel like I'm radiating a a huge aura! Maybe it's the redwood and cumin, but the first time I smelled this it reminded me of sitting right up close on a crackling, blazing fire. This is pure classic artistry!

I need to buy a bottle of this, am wearing it today and am in love. This is bizarre, but it smells to me just a like warm Brown Sugar Pop Tarts. Maybe get it and add in some Cuddle Bunny or True Confessions. hmmmm ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I wore my Everything Nice with add-in Blatant Invitation to work today and what a day I had. I normally just apply the LP scent of choice and sometimes I'll add a little unscented SS4W or Blatant Invitation and usually just forget I have the pheros on. Well today for some reason people did not want to leave my office. I have my own office but have co-workers(male/female) coming in and out throughout the day. On several occasions today I would help them out with whatever was needed and they would just hang out. I was like.... "can I help you with anything else" and they would look lost in space. It finally hit me mid-day that I was actually wearing my souped up Everything Nice and I just laughed :) .

I wore my Everything Nice with add-in Blatant Invitation to work today and what a day I had. I normally just apply the LP scent of choice and sometimes I'll add a little unscented SS4W or Blatant Invitation and usually just forget I have the pheros on. Well today for some reason people did not want to leave my office. I have my own office but have co-workers(male/female) coming in and out throughout the day. On several occasions today I would help them out with whatever was needed and they would just hang out. I was like.... "can I help you with anything else" and they would look lost in space. It finally hit me mid-day that I was actually wearing my souped up Everything Nice and I just laughed :winktongue: .

Good post! Blatant Invitation is DEFINITELY one of my new faves.....

• 2 weeks later...
Of the June releases, so far Everything Nice is a serious bottle contender for me. It is so warm, sweet, and spicy--just beautiful. And does it last? It does! I adore it, and will wear it year round.

Unfortunately, it's sold out, but some folks are putting the pressure on for a remake!

• 2 weeks later...

mmm this is nice, it has a spicy almost christmassy feel but not too christmassy, I love the incense/spicy middle it's a perfect balance with a nice sweetness. i put some sugared pumpkins on one wrist and EN on the other and mixed them, it's fun. I'm definitely getting my bottle on hold although I would be willing to pass on the sample to the less fortunate lol

• 4 months later...

I lucked out and got this sample in a trade. When I first tried it out, I did not like it. There was something in the spice that I did not like. I set it aside to try on a day when I would remember to go back and sniff it again on dry-down. Today was that day. I am soooo glad I tried it again. I really like it after it settles down. It is not too sweet and not too spicy. There is some really nice depth to it and the brown sugar is just yummy.

• 1 year later...

:'( I wish the brown sugar would have come out more on me: for me it was a nutmeg-fest followed quickly by becoming just all wood all the time. (giggle) Not right for me. Glad someone else who it plays better with, is now enjoying. :lol: I would love to see a version of this that was sweeter, and more creamy than woody. Hmmmmmm {percolate}

Heh, well I tried a variant although it didn't end up quite like I thought it would, so now it's your turn to take a shot!

:lol:

That said, I love the redwood in EN, for me it's gorgeous and warm.

Yeah, that was my original goal; but I can understand why you would feel it's too masculine, it was meant to be so (otherwise Q wouldn't want to wear it) but a woman could wear it if she was so inclined.