BLATANT INVITATION/CFM COMBO

OK, so I went to the concert with my sweetie and his co-workers/friends last night. I was slathered in Blatant Invitation, covered with CFM. My darlin' was bonkers for CFM from the first time he smelled it......he is TICKLED that I have a back-up bottle on order.

Anywhoooo.....so, we get there, his friends show up, and we all hug and say hello and chit-chat. My sweetie was standing next to me with his head buried in my neck 99% of the time, and when somebody commented on it, he started explaining to them that I was wearing a new perfume called "CFM", and was having a ball telling them what CFM stands for.

The guy that I usually pick on/flirt with/embarass was almost starry-eyed, and kept trying not to stare at me. While we were all talking about the perfume, I asked him to smell me, saying that I wanted male opinions that I could post on the forum. He said....."Uuuuuhhh, it's really nice." Big stupid grin.

Then, I decided to see what other reactions I could get. The other male that was in the group was a 24-year old, kind of shy, very good mannered young guy, whose girlfriend was with him. She is a real bitch, and I don't care much for her. Well, I waited till the three guys went to get some drinks, and I asked her if she would mind if I asked her boyfriend to sniff me so I could get his reaction. She said...."SURE! No problem.....let me smell." She sniffed my wrist and said, "Oh yeah, I like that."

So, the guys stroll back over, and I walked up to her boyfriend. I said......"Your girlfriend gave me permission to ask you to smell me, so you can give me your thoughts on my CFM perfume." So, I moved my hair, and he took a SMALL sniff. He just said that it "smelled good". Well, his girlfriend says...."She needs more of an opinion that THAT." So, I bare my neck again, and he takes a BIG sniff, and I said, "So, what do you think?" This 24 year-old, shy BOY looks me dead in the eye and says, with this big grin....."I'd F*** you." :magicstick: His girlfriend almost had a heart attack.

All in all, it was a wild night.....CFM diffuses really well when the heat rises.....and Blatant Invitation is going to definitely be a permanent part of my phero arsenal!!!!

Edited by Dolly

lol dolly you have the wildest nights dont you lady lol

Even without the pheros, I kind of stir up trouble......always have......it's in my personality.....WITH pheros, I am absolutely DANGEROUS......

Even without the pheros, I kind of stir up trouble......always have......it's in my personality.....WITH pheros, I am absolutely DANGEROUS......

You're a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD Girl !!

ps: sorry, thought the concert was tonight :magicstick:

Edited by liz

omg!!! what a hit!!!

Geeze dolly! you've got alot of gutts to let men sniff you! lol! very sexay sexy :001_tt2:

I'd shy away, or become a wallflower lol! Can't wait for blatant invitation to come home now!!!

omg!!! what a hit!!!

Geeze dolly! you've got alot of gutts to let men sniff you! lol! very sexay sexy ;)

I'd shy away, or become a wallflower lol! Can't wait for blatant invitation to come home now!!!

I could start a whole new thread about some of the stuff I have done!! OH, the stories I could tell..... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hehee, awesome post Dolly, I lvoe the guys reaction and you are SUCH a good story teller. You had me laughing and beeming away hehehe well done!

I was cracking up when it happened.......

Great and fun post Dolly.I know exactly what you mean. Before using phero's I could always turn the most unruly head. But now no one can refuse me.

o dolly dolly dolly, uve convinced me to make an impulse purchase of blatant invitation and CFM as one of my free sample :thumbup:

btw, how much of it did you wear? i just realized that its not like a spray so it is harder to describe :offtopic:

haha im such an addict :thumbup:

Edited by remmy

Well Id thought Id add my quick experience with CFM and Blatant invitation.

I applied quite a good amount of both and then left to meet my BF to do some errands and then I was off to work.

Met my BF in the mall parking lot, he gets into my car and he is like, WOW you look SO good, and then he proceeds to attack me with the most passionate kiss! He then looks at me with this look in his eye, which said "I want to jump you write now and show you how good you look" :wink2:;) My man is so anti PDA that this was awesome.

So, I got AMAZING attention from him, and he showed me how good I looked after I got home from work :D

At work I had tons of fun with the boys :) And like Dolly has noted about this combo, I WAS strutting! It was a lot of fun and made for a good night. And well when I was standing right beside one of the artists (Work was a concert) The combo seemed to have a good effect on him :D hehehe.

The only problem I had with this mix, and tend to have with TAL (CFM) is that I am already a very alpha female so I got a little too head strong and bitchy. I think I need to add a touch of TAH to even this out.

Dolly and CC, you're both my hero. It's too bad I don't have a direct target for this C.F.M and Blatant Invitation combo!! I'm getting them both either way. ^^.gif

woow im so happy to know that this mix is working so wonderfully with you guys!

i cant wait until mine gets here so i can try it out. hehehehe :D

btw curiouschic, i know what you mean by TAL tho.. im really alpha usually so i was worried that TAL would make me bitchy.. (and well it did) but sadly it fits me better and i think people prefer me bitchier(...?) becuz i always get into fights with guys i like if i wear TAH :wink2:

but yes, so so happy for you! :D i love PDA.. hehe

woow im so happy to know that this mix is working so wonderfully with you guys!

i cant wait until mine gets here so i can try it out. hehehehe :)

btw curiouschic, i know what you mean by TAL tho.. im really alpha usually so i was worried that TAL would make me bitchy.. (and well it did) but sadly it fits me better and i think people prefer me bitchier(...?) becuz i always get into fights with guys i like if i wear TAH :wink2:

but yes, so so happy for you! ;) i love PDA.. hehe

I love PDA but my BF is so anti it :D HOWEVER I have had him enjoy a lil PDA in public (with phero help) and then after say to me "I dont know what got into me today but I just had to kiss you in public, the PDA felt soooo good today!" :D :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

With regards to the TAH/ TAL issue, you should try softening TAL with a spray of TAH, that way you will still have the alpha vibe but as well you will give a lil kittenish approach to yourself.

You may be able to find the perfect balance to fit your signature :)

hey when u guys apply both, do u just put one on and then put the other on top of it to apply?... or would u apply them at different spots?

confuzzled :(

<3

Different people do it different ways.

Since I apply near my inner elbow, when I want layer I aply one to each side of the "bend" and then fold my arm to smoosh them together. I also put some in my cleavage, so I usually pick one scent to slip down the cleft, and run the other one in radiating lines out from there. That way, I never contaminate my bottles, and I don't have to go find clean or disposable applicators. (I am teh lazy.)

Ideas for disposable applicators:

swizzle sticks

coffee stirrers

q-tips with no fuzz on one end

etc.

Reusable and washable:

glass coctail stirrers

extra wands from empty sample vials

etc.

Some people also decant scents together into other bottles/vials.

Well, Dolly has given me the reccomendation before to apply side by side, to ensure the pheros can be released easier. (Oil slows the diffusion of pheros, which is a good thing, but you dont want to pile oil overtop).

Best is to apply the phero first and wait for it to dry down. I like to apply, do my makeup and then apply the scent.

But I wouldnt say to apply the scent to one arm and the phero to the other. Put them nearby eachother on a particular pulse point (like your wrist).

I tried wearing this blatant today, but I felt like I couldn't cover it well. But then I'm not surprised, I suck at covering *sigh*

See, when I rolled a strip of it, it smelled like cops and my mom walks in "OMG what is that horrible smell!?" --- cops, I'm not surprised ---

but then I tried covering it up with sugar'd honeycomb and she could still smell it...

Next time I think I'll give it a longer dry down (cause for this one I let it dry down only for 10mins)

lol, I forgot to mention my hits! I got a bunch of hits, very nice! I didn't expect magic wonders from the phero oil since it has a slower diffusion than alcohol (but I sort of like the oil alot better since it doesn't evaporate, and you only need a little bit- or maybe it's just me since I'm just 19 I just use like 2" across wrists)

This stuff makes me feel "tough", people were alot nicer and respectful, this one guy was just staring at my breasts (that's just distubing btw, I did try to cover it with my books but then he turned to the butt, now see, since I wore tight jeans, I just couldn't be any more hopeful than that lol!) I really really like this one!! but I feel like I didn't cover it well, since the lady infront of me literally closed her nose (I know, hmph meanie!) lol

But I'll try with another thick cover scent next time

Edited by esmeralda

I bought the Something Voodoo this way comes with Blatant Invitation add in:

I smell the peach, it smells like something sexy happening to peach skin and it is juicy as well. But I wore this to my guy friend's house. He's my ex but from highschool. It's been a decade since we've dated but he still has a thing for me but I've gained a lot of weight and he likes to joke around and call me fatty. (In a loving way I suppose) but when I wore this he had a total dihl look and followed me everywhere. We're just friends! And we have been acting that way forever. But he kept trying to hold me! It was so inappropriate, but I understand. He knows about my pheromone collections, but it's never affected him like this. I told him I was wearing pheros and he said, oh I'm normally attracted to you but I have a huge boner right now. The rest of the time there was flattering but uncomfortable, I had to keep walking away from him and I screamed ahhh once because he came too close to me. I gave him a sample of synchronicity. I told him how effective the pheros blends at love potions worked.

Hi Dolly I just got Blatant Invitaion,and I know the eow is supposed to be stinky ,but so is this one wheeeew.

I was surprised ,and I wondered how much you use and how often you reapply.It seems so strong and stinky I dont want to repell a man LOL.

I am guessing I should put it on first ,let it dry and then cover the crap out of it .Right Wrong?

Thanks a bunch!

Rmc

Hi Dolly I just got Blatant Invitaion,and I know the eow is supposed to be stinky ,but so is this one wheeeew.

I was surprised ,and I wondered how much you use and how often you reapply.It seems so strong and stinky I dont want to repell a man LOL.

I am guessing I should put it on first ,let it dry and then cover the crap out of it .Right Wrong?

Thanks a bunch!

Rmc

I apply it ONCE and it lasts all day. You will have to experiment to find your own sweet spot, because most of us use different amounts. I use a LOT. But, if you are just starting, just roll a tiny bit on your wrists and frontal neck pulses, and let it dry down for about 10-15 min. Then add the CFM.....if you don't get any reactions from it, add more. When you find your proper dosage, you WILL get reactions......trust me. But, if you are new to cops, be warned that the reactions can be extreme, full-on sexual reactions, and in public by strangers.....be PREPARED for this.

Speaking of a man being repelled by the scent, I made a post this morning.....I had a revelation moment with my sweetie regarding the smell of cops.....you may want to take a peek....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1344

Thanks a bunch!

Rmc

Not Dolly, but I will chime in until the lovely Dolly has a moment :blue_dancing_banana: EDIT: Dolly beat me to it...so repeat...

Blantant Invitation has copulins in it (EoW is copulins), so yah it stinks. However I find that with Blatant invitation you have the initial odour (which believe me, isnt HALF as stinky as regular EoW) but it tends to fade away and soften. Dont get me wrong there is still a slight odour but it is easily covered with even a small amount of scent.

HAVE FUN :blue_dancing_banana:

CC ;)

Edited by Curiouschic

I apply it ONCE and it lasts all day. You will have to experiment to find your own sweet spot, because most of us use different amounts. I use a LOT. But, if you are just starting, just roll a tiny bit on your wrists and frontal neck pulses, and let it dry down for about 10-15 min. Then add the CFM.....if you don't get any reactions from it, add more. When you find your proper dosage, you WILL get reactions......trust me. But, if you are new to cops, be warned that the reactions can be extreme, full-on sexual reactions, and in public by strangers.....be PREPARED for this.

Speaking of a man being repelled by the scent, I made a post this morning.....I had a revelation moment with my sweetie regarding the smell of cops.....you may want to take a peek....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1344

Thanks for your help Dolly,and CC.If it works its worth it.I guess its not supposed to be appealing to a womans nose anyway.It sounds like you stick to one or two scents at a time.Like BI CFM or BI DARK SEDUCTIONS.I think I might be mixing to many different pheremones because everytime I am with my new friend he is like all over the map LOL and I can barley get in the door before he is peeling my cloths off litereally!

Do you think its possible to wear too many different types of pheros.Sometimes I wear PG ,SUPER ,BI ,SOULMATE, ME JANE, DARK SEDUCTIONS all at once. I might even throw on LP Red before I walk in the door.I am just so addicted to these great scents,but I dont want to make his brain scrambled eggs either LOL

Is this possible ?I dont want to abuse my phero power(YEAH RIGHT)ROFLMAO

Mara has told us that Dr. Stone says a person shouldn't wear more than two or (possibly?) three pheromone compounds/blends at the same time because too many tend to cancel out the effects.

Thanks for your help Dolly,and CC.If it works its worth it.I guess its not supposed to be appealing to a womans nose anyway.It sounds like you stick to one or two scents at a time.Like BI CFM or BI DARK SEDUCTIONS.I think I might be mixing to many different pheremones because everytime I am with my new friend he is like all over the map LOL and I can barley get in the door before he is peeling my cloths off litereally!

Do you think its possible to wear too many different types of pheros.Sometimes I wear PG ,SUPER ,BI ,SOULMATE, ME JANE, DARK SEDUCTIONS all at once. I might even throw on LP Red before I walk in the door.I am just so addicted to these great scents,but I dont want to make his brain scrambled eggs either LOL

Is this possible ?I dont want to abuse my phero power(YEAH RIGHT)ROFLMAO

Well, Dark Seductions doesn't have pheros in it, first of all.....and, Blatant Invitation isn't a scent.....it is an "unscented" phero, meaning it has no additional scent added, but it does stink of copulins.

I know that, for me, the only way I can tell if I may have overloaded on too many poducts is if nothing happens....I have layered 2 or 3 pheros at a time, and Countess has blended small amounts of NUMEROUS pheros and blends at a time. Basically, the idea is that "less is more", but the only way you will know what works best for you is to try it and see.

Well, Dark Seductions doesn't have pheros in it, first of all.....and, Blatant Invitation isn't a scent.....it is an "unscented" phero, meaning it has no additional scent added, but it does stink of copulins.

I know that, for me, the only way I can tell if I may have overloaded on too many poducts is if nothing happens....I have layered 2 or 3 pheros at a time, and Countess has blended small amounts of NUMEROUS pheros and blends at a time. Basically, the idea is that "less is more", but the only way you will know what works best for you is to try it and see.

ok Thanks! I guess half the fun will be in trying different things!its nice to have so much information to help,and so many people willing to help!

I wear a lot of pheromones at one time. Always have. The effects are awesome. I get people falling all over themselves. My mixes are engineered toward a certain purpose. To attract the entire world. As long as my mix is heavy in androstenol then everything seems to work just like I want it.

I wear a lot of pheromones at one time. Always have. The effects are awesome. I get people falling all over themselves. My mixes are engineered toward a certain purpose. To attract the entire world. As long as my mix is heavy in androstenol then everything seems to work just like I want it.

Hi Countess,Thats what seems to be happening with me too.Its just like one big love fest where ever I go.People just like you more,and are more open.I am loving it.I think its the most fun I have had in a looooooong time!These potions are fantastico!

• 4 weeks later...
My mixes are engineered toward a certain purpose. To attract the entire world.

Countess, I just noticed what you said......hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

I figured you'd notice that Dolly. The world can be ours with a little help from LP.

It most certainly can!!

• 2 months later...

OK, so I WAS gonna go with Dirty Sexy/Nasty Habits as a cover last night, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I put a swipe of Treasured Hearts on the backs of my hands, and then applied my CFM (the bottle that is boosted with Blatant Invitation). I slathered.....BIG TIME. Neck, cleavage, everywhere that was exposed.

My sweetie and I were going to be going out visiting, but at the last minute, we decided that we would go out to dinner with a married couple that he has been friends with for several years. They are about 10 years older than us, but they are very nice people, so it was all good.

We went to a small local Mexican restaurant, and as we got there, we were standing waiting to sit, and the other man says...."OK, you better come over here and hug me right now!" This has never happened with this guy. So, OK, that was strange. His wife hugged me too, and they were just chatting as we sat down. They were both so into me that I could've said anything, and they would've thought it was the best thing EVER. I was the star of the show. Then, they paid for our dinner on top of that. Wow.

Well, let me tell you, when my man and I got back to his house, we were listening to Christmas music and exchanging our gifts and all......he couldn't wait to get me in the bedroom. I went into the kitchen to get a refil of our eggnog, and he came in there and gave me this big kiss. I mean a hot passionate kiss. Then he says, "I could just BITE you." I said,"Bite me?" He says....."Yeah. Your lips, your neck, EVERYWHERE. Just CHEW on you." Can't say that I have ever gotten that response before!

I love this combo......truly a fave!

Edited by Dolly

Awe man.... I found it in the "Sold Out" section... any news if this is going to be recreated again?

Thanks

Not that I know of.....keep your eye on the Trading Post thread, though....sometimes people will be getting rid of scents that didn't quite work for them.....you might be able to pick some up there.....

• 3 years later...