Phero application? where to apply?

Where's the best place to apply if I don't want them to have any effect on me? I'm trying to minimize any impact they have on me while still having an effect on others. I was thinking maybe the back of my neck or maybe a little in the ends of my hair when it's in a ponytail. Also kind of thinking about winter application now that I wear scarves, higher necklines and long sleeves. I'm not a turtleneck person, and if I wear a scarf, it's only around my neck for a short time while I'm outside. Back of neck maybe?

Where's the best place to apply if I don't want them to have any effect on me? I'm trying to minimize any impact they have on me while still having an effect on others. I was thinking maybe the back of my neck or maybe a little in the ends of my hair when it's in a ponytail. Also kind of thinking about winter application now that I wear scarves, higher necklines and long sleeves. I'm not a turtleneck person, and if I wear a scarf, it's only around my neck for a short time while I'm outside. Back of neck maybe?

Back of neck and hair are very good app points.....some ladies also wear it on the backs of their legs (knees) when they wear skirts.....

Perfect Dolly! Thanks a bunch once again!

You are very welcome!! ENJOY!

• 3 weeks later...
When you guys say wear the LPs in your hair, do you mean at the ends? Or closer to your scalp? It seems like closer to scalp would warm the scents up and diffuse them more.

You're absolutely correct. Some ladies put it in the ends of there hair if it is up, say in a ponytail and flipping around.....I sometimes take a little dab and put it along the part in my hair....