Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I would love some more of this! I converted mine to a household spray and have just a wee but left. It's wonderful for both scent and intent!

Eta: talking about Peaceful Home. :)

Edited by greenergal

I would like Celebutante. Everyone notices me when I'm wearing it! :)

I loved this one then the Lime came in and destroyed my life. There is something about anyting that is Lime that depresses and makes me want to claw my skin for some reason. Maybe I've had too many margaritas for this lifetime.

I'd love a rebrew of

Goddess Of The Blue Moon

LP Green

Merry

Odalisque

Get Happy

Fuzzy Wuzzy

French Musk

Celebutant / Glamour Puss

Whisker Wishes v1

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

Sitting here after dabbing Blessing Oil on myself and thinking.. I'd LOVE to get this rebrewed. It's a beautiful comforting oil. (I only have the small sample size)

I missed that one, but I can't wait for the new spell collection. Mara's spell potions really work and smell amazing!

I would really love a special rebrew of the original Love Potion Pink with the light florals. LP Pink is one of my absolute favs, but when I read the notes of LP Pink from the archives, I couldn't help thinking how very amazing it must have smelled with the florals...:)

I missed that one, but I can't wait for the new spell collection.

You don't want to assume there will be one next year until Mara says one way or the other.

Guest cutie.pie

You don't want to assume there will be one next year until Mara says one way or the other.

I asked Mara about the Spell potions few days ago. And she said SHE PLANS TO RELEASE ANOTHER SET EARLY NEXT YEAR! :D

She's so amazing!!!!!

Guest cutie.pie

I wasn't aware, sorry for the misunderstanding.

That's ok. Sorry about the capital letters. I hope you don't think I'm rude, I'm just super excited! ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Really???? That is *awesome* news cutie.pie!!! :)

I'm excited, too! That's awesome news..

woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great news!!!!

IKR!?! :D

M A R A

R O C K S!

Edited by cutie.pie

• 3 weeks later...

I asked Mara about the Spell potions few days ago. And she said SHE PLANS TO RELEASE ANOTHER SET EARLY NEXT YEAR! :D

She's so amazing!!!!!

Really???? That is *awesome* news cutie.pie!!! :)

OMG me too... trying to figure out how to save money now! :D I am very excited, soo happy to hear such good news.

I will be purchasing a full set, possibly two full sets, these are very powerful potions

Guest cutie.pie

I will be purchasing a full set, possibly two full sets, these are very powerful potions

I have a special 'piggy bank' just for that spell potions! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please add in my vote for a "Rebrew Month" (or, really, just Re-Release Month, maybe 24 scents that are "in danger" of running out?).

And I am really hoping for a "spell potion" month. Don't know if I can afford the whole set, but Mean Business and Ashes to Dust have been a revelation. I even ordered Mean Business for my friend in Japan who was asking for something "not so girly" to wear at all-male meetings. Thosr guys aren't gonna know what hit 'em!