With roll ons, how do you "measure" how much pheros you're wearing?

Hi there,

I love the roll on format of LP phero mixes, love the scents and potency. It's great stuff! :angelstar-kaos058:

The one thing where I feel not in control is when I try to figure out how much pheros I am actually using when I use roll ons.

I know that unscented versions of phero mixes are a 1mg of pheromones/1ml ratio, which is great.

I read in an old post that it is 150 mcg of pheros/spray in androtics terms.

Now my question to the pheros gurus out there is:

- What is the equivalent of a spray in let's say square inch of skin when you're using a roll on?

I know this cannot be exact, I am just trying to get an approximate idea here.

Any help would be very appreciated!

Also, when people do these conversions from ml to spray, how many ml is supposed to be in one spray exactly?

Thanks so much!!

Hi there,

I love the roll on format of LP phero mixes, love the scents and potency. It's great stuff! :angelstar-kaos058:

The one thing where I feel not in control is when I try to figure out how much pheros I am actually using when I use roll ons.

I know that unscented versions of phero mixes are a 1mg of pheromones/1ml ratio, which is great.

I read in an old post that it is 150 mcg of pheros/spray in androtics terms.

Now my question to the pheros gurus out there is:

- What is the equivalent of a spray in let's say square inch of skin when you're using a roll on?

I know this cannot be exact, I am just trying to get an approximate idea here.

Any help would be very appreciated!

Also, when people do these conversions from ml to spray, how many ml is supposed to be in one spray exactly?

Thanks so much!!

How much of a roll equals a spray is a nearly impossible conversion to make, I think.....I believe that Mara made the comparison as she did, because everyone who was a phero user from Androtics was familiar with the mcg/spray as an indicator of the potency.....and per ml, LP has the competitors beat!

Since the pheros are in a different medium, with a different diffusion rate however, it is going to be necessary to just test with the LP blends, and see what works for you and what doesn't in terms of amounts, rather than focusing on how many mcgs of pheros you are wearing. As you use them, you will be able to see when you get reactions and when you don't, and will instinctively learn when you need to wear more, or maybe wear less......

But yes, these are some of the most potent pheros on the market, so I would just say.....enjoy, and do some testing of your own to find your dosage......everybody's sweet spot is different.....

Thanks Dolly!

I know that I have been having a lot of fun with LP pheros, and for the scented blends, the diffusion is incredible. So I get the best of both, they last longer cause it's oil based, and the pheros really get out there!

I calculated that a spray is about 0.15ml. It doesn't help much to know much much pheros you're wearing exactly when applying with roll ons. I got your point though!

I got a bottle of EST and was wondering how much EST was in a bottle of Cuddle Bunny Scented version, cause I really like this product and it seems to work very well with me -and my bf!-

Any idea?

Thanks Dolly!

I know that I have been having a lot of fun with LP pheros, and for the scented blends, the diffusion is incredible. So I get the best of both, they last longer cause it's oil based, and the pheros really get out there!

I calculated that a spray is about 0.15ml. It doesn't help much to know much much pheros you're wearing exactly when applying with roll ons. I got your point though!

I got a bottle of EST and was wondering how much EST was in a bottle of Cuddle Bunny Scented version, cause I really like this product and it seems to work very well with me -and my bf!-

Any idea?

Not sure about that.....Ail or Mara will have to answer that one!