Morning of Glory

sultry brunette

Sunny and floral. Those that like Sun Catcher will really like this one. The daffodil was the strongest note on me throughout the different phases. Bright, floral and slightly green. The Frank & Myrrh add a nice depth to the scent, helping with the staying power. The bamboo gives it a gentle green watery note that helps to temper the strong florals. Give this one a minute to die down. The florals were a touch strong when I first applied, but it takes a minute for the bamboo, frank and myrrh to pop in and pull the the florals back down a notch.

• 2 weeks later...

this didn't remind me of suncatcher at all. i really didn't care for suncatcher, which was too bright and flowery for me and passed on to my mother-in-law who likes that sort of thing more than i.

this, to me, is a soft, gorgeous floral which is sweetened and deepened by that magickal/mystical base of frankincense and myrrh.

i'm a frank & myrrh whore, really, you could mix those with anything and i'd wear it and love it...but mixed with these florals, wow...it's really very lovely, soft, and pretty.

the florals were a bit overpowering at first, but calmed down once they hit my skin and the frank & myrrh were amped and came out as calming, pacifying agents for the intense florals.

gorgeousness!

OK I am all over frank'n'myrrh, in any scent. But what a wonderful combo here! The light soft florals are sweetened and then deepened just a touch, giving them more roundness and quieting the FLORAL roar.

After a while I get an unfamiliar greenish scent - that must be the bamboo. Almost a wood, but not quite.

This is just so very pretty and summery!

• 8 months later...

Ok, so I usually HATE florals, don't pick them, don't do them ever. That being said......the LP florals have renewed my faith in floral scents. Morning Glory is just beautiful. It so reminds me of spring (and I seriously need a reminder about now) I think I'll wear this on the first day of spring!

• 2 weeks later...

Flower city! I don't know enough about flowers to say which are currently delighting my nose, but it is uplifting, feminine, and definitely nice on a day like today, when Michigan decided to nullify the past week of lovely weather with more snow.

• 1 month later...

So I didn't see a review for this one. I hadn't give this one a second glance before. I got a sample in this last order & it is heavenly. I love the fresh watery aspect of this floral. If you're a fan of 'Wishcraft', then I'm sure this one will be a must have :goldfish5:

• 2 months later...
So I didn't see a review for this one. I hadn't give this one a second glance before. I got a sample in this last order & it is heavenly. I love the fresh watery aspect of this floral. If you're a fan of 'Wishcraft', then I'm sure this one will be a must have :rockon:

Just tested this. Nice floral scent but it didn't last longer than 2 hours.

• 11 months later...

this is a spring morning when all the early flowers are up. the daffodils and tulips peeking out of the snow. and yet up close it has depth. i am not good a picking out a lot of notes but this is a very floral scent. reminds me a bit of betrothal potion

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...