I'm trying to be extra naughty.

Okay my sassy sex kittens of the pheromone world, Im recruiting your help!

So...I'm trying to be extra naughty...

I recently recieved my Occo RED (YUMM-O!) and my LAM Brown Sugar (HOLY MORE EFFIN YUMM-O) I have attempted my B.I. and E.O.W. together...failed miserably. Mara and Danna know their stuff damn well and I will stop trying to pretend I do! haha (seriously ladies you are rockstars)

heres my dilemma....I thought I was going to be a new-breed of super sex, I'm talking Cindy Crawford, Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jameson HOT DAMN. So I slathered on a little BI (which I broke the bottle 1 hour later on accident! DAMN IT!), a lot of OCCO red and a lot of LAM Brown sugar. I kept it mainly on the neck and arms, little on the thighs....

I got nothing. Not even one single boner. hahaha. Did I do something wrong? I mean I understand I wont be magically transformed into a modern day marilyn monroe but what gives?!

I'm sure the other ladies can answer more eloquently, but maybe you overdid it? I've read (here) that sometimes too much cops can cause an O.D. which actually repels men (and women). Or, maybe you just weren't in a place where the men felt comfortable letting their...um...reactions be apparent.

Almost everything I've read leads me to believe that it's best to start with less and work up from there! It takes a little trial-and-error, but once you find your personal "sweet spot" you will be able to count on it!!

All the best, and I'm sorry about the mishap with the BI!!

Yeah I'd say too many cops...Dolly has discussed in her journal what happens when you OD.

Of course, it's also all about congruence. Cops may or may not get random hits/reactions, but when you're going for DO ME NOW you have to support that with congruence of situation (i.e. where are you, what are you doing, what do you want and is what you want attainable at all).

Another consideration is that some men will not respond to an overly sexual agenda (i.e. heavy cops) in a particular situation, or they're just not wired to accept that type of signal as arousing at all.

So there are a lot of variables to consider.

Oh honey, Jenny Jameson and Pamela Anderson ain't so sexy! They are just big fake boobies on a stick! Cindy and Marilyn are sexy though. heehee So what happens when you overdose on Cops? I'd like to know more about this. I'll see if I can find Dolly's entry on the topic.

How does EST work on your sweety? EST w/ cops seem to work best with mine. B.I. is suppose to have EST in it, but I don't think enough for my TG's taste, but it drives random dudes nuts. I boosted some Tail with EST and it works like a charm. CuddleBunny works well too on him. Different men definitely go for different phero blends. Were you with a particular target or was it a more social situation?

Yeah I'd say too many cops...Dolly has discussed in her journal what happens when you OD.

Of course, it's also all about congruence. Cops may or may not get random hits/reactions, but when you're going for DO ME NOW you have to support that with congruence of situation (i.e. where are you, what are you doing, what do you want and is what you want attainable at all).

Another consideration is that some men will not respond to an overly sexual agenda (i.e. heavy cops) in a particular situation, or they're just not wired to accept that type of signal as arousing at all.

So there are a lot of variables to consider.

Edited by Geena

For me, as example, EST + cops = happy Quince. EST + cops + androstanone = stupid horny. He needs that warm blanket of chivalry. Not all men necessarily need EST but I think it does enhance intimacy which makes for the best sex.

Whereas EST makes me cranky - not sexy. And I have to say I am not that excited about being cuddled. I am all anol/cops/ and none.

And BI - while great for getting ravished at home - not so awesome - IMHO for going out on the town with. It's like using a bazooka on a fly. but I tend to feel that way because BI means Mr. Shelly was an intense reaction to it and wants to drag me off by the hair at the merest whiff of the stuff. :-) I want to get noticed or flirt when I go out - not ravished.

But that is me - a lot of folks are comfortable wearing BI out of the house in a way that I don't. :-)

Edited by Shelly B

For me, as example, EST + cops = happy Quince. EST + cops + androstanone = stupid horny. He needs that warm blanket of chivalry. Not all men necessarily need EST but I think it does enhance intimacy which makes for the best sex.

Hmm I really need to try the stupid horny combo on my Chewtoy. What blend are you using to get this est+cops+androstanone combination? I haven't really worked androstanone into the mix that I know.

oh hysterical! That's what I boosted my Valentine Queen with and it's probably the one he likes the very most. Both CuddleBunnies work awesome on him, but the Pharmacon one is the one that I felt affected him the very most of the two. Seems Quince and Chewtoy like the same pheros.

How funny is that? Here we are in our mutual admiration society...with men who are wired similarly. It's like when Dolly and Shelly figured out they were seperated at birth. :666:

LPMP: find your long-long evil internet twin.

How funny is that? Here we are in our mutual admiration society...with men who are wired similarly. It's like when Dolly and Shelly figured out they were seperated at birth. :666:

LPMP: find your long-long evil internet twin.

Shhhheeeeiiiiiitttt.

I'm still trying to figure out how Dolly and I lose children/males for a weekend in New Orleans collecting beads.

Giggle snort.

What fun - she brings her arsenal - I bring mine - and the greater NO environs won't know what hit 'em.

Ttfn -

Shhhheeeeiiiiiitttt.

I'm still trying to figure out how Dolly and I lose children/males for a weekend in New Orleans collecting beads.

Giggle snort.

What fun - she brings her arsenal - I bring mine - and the greater NO environs won't know what hit 'em.

Ttfn -

Now that sounds like fun :666: where are those beads lol

hugs,

Tee

Hi Ladies!

Happy Mabon to you all.. I'm afraid if you are having UNscented Cuddle Bunny added to anything, it is MY original formula that is being used. The Pharmacom sexier version of my original is long-gone and we cannot as you know, get it back.

Just wanted to make sure poeple know when they are ordering Cuddle Bunny it is the version I created, and not the "stupid-horny" one, but it still garners great results.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Child, if you flash your bodacious ta-tas in public I want photos...of the carnage you leave behind. :666:

CRAP. I always forget technology. The last time I wanted to be this bad I was in my early 20's and there weren't camera phones.

Darn it. Pictures.

NUTS.

The last thing I need is pictures.

Grumbles.....

Shhhheeeeiiiiiitttt.

Giggle snort.

Ttfn -

New Orleans would never be the same!! And there will be NO photos, if it happens.....WE DON'T WANT EVIDENCE!!!!

Trinity, sweetie.....start out a little more slowly.....if you were using BI, OCCO, and LAM.....that is a combo that I will ONLY use in private.....and I am a cops lover......trust me, copulin OD DOES happen.....if you are in a public setting wearing that much, it can be almost like you are wearing repellant. Now in private with your man....totally different story (I have to pry mine off the ceiling with that mix)......because they know they can let their guard down....in public, most won't react. Now, that being said.....you CAN wear cops in public, but just don't expect men to be falling all over you.....each man reacts differently to the testosterone spike. They ARE feeling it, but they are working hard not to SHOW it.

Edited by Dolly

Oh well that blows my theory. It must be the smell of Valentine Queen that gets him going more than the smell of Cuddlebunny. I guess it could be that I apply Valentine Queen boosted w/ Cuddlebunny more liberally than I do Scented Cuddlebunny because I like the scent most and feel I need to wear more of VQ. Hmmm... Nonetheless he loves himself some Cuddlebunny. I'm disappointed I didn't get to try the Pharmacon version though. ahhh the stupid horny.

Hi Ladies!

Happy Mabon to you all.. I'm afraid if you are having UNscented Cuddle Bunny added to anything, it is MY original formula that is being used. The Pharmacom sexier version of my original is long-gone and we cannot as you know, get it back.

Just wanted to make sure poeple know when they are ordering Cuddle Bunny it is the version I created, and not the "stupid-horny" one, but it still garners great results.

Blessings

Ail )O(

I'm afraid if you are having UNscented Cuddle Bunny added to anything, it is MY original formula that is being used. The Pharmacom sexier version of my original is long-gone and we cannot as you know, get it back.

Whew! Good thing I stockpiled some for special occasions...though truly, Q and I have so much fun with Sexology my gratitude is ever-boundless, dear Ail.

Edited by luna65