G2 Is a Dream Come True for Work

I received a sample of G2 weeks ago with my order and I have to say I've been using it almost exclusively on a daily basis. I just bought a large bottle. This is a must have. There is a definite need for this in my work place. I'm a CPA for an IT Company. My workplace used to be dominated by men but now there are more women then men. G2 has helped me establish relationships with my female associates.

I was always trying to attract the guys and as a result had some of the ladies not like me very much. Maybe I came off too Sexy or just too available I'm not sure. But wearing G2 I've become one of the girls. They are flocking to my office just to chat or ask advice. G2 makes the ladies really affectionate too. My Office Manager has taken to holding my hand or brushing against me when we're walking down the hall. Oh and the office B**ch is no longer that. She's laughing and joking in my presence and is also telling me personal secrets. Oh my. I also have a 21 yr old female intern who just stands in my door throughtout the day twirling her hair and chatting me up. I think it's cute. They have no ideal. I would recommend G2 for you ladies at work. It's really helping me be all things to everyone. The guys like me and the women really like me. I'll report more soon.

I'm in that test group too. ;)

I've been having great results with B2 so far but G2 doesn't seem to be affecting me/others the way it does those who've used it; although I'm not one for dosing people (unless they know, i.e. the woobie), I'm thinking I may need to really be blatant with this to see if it affects my co-worker from Hell in a positive fashion.

Luna at first I was a little leary about applying it directly on myself so I would spray my office door. That's why my intern kept lingering there. Since I've begun spraying it on myself she actually comes into my office and hovers closer. I havent tried B2 yet but my son has. He's 24 and it's helping him establish good relationships with his guy friends. They seem to respect him more and are confiding in him just like they've known him all their lives. He's straignt and says that he hasnt pickup up any sexual vibes from using the B2 either. How is B2 working for you.

Love it...it gives me a great feeling of calm and security. I don't necessarily think either one of these mixes is inherently sexual. They can be steered that way, of course, but they don't have to be; I consider them to be more of a personality enhancer.

Edited by luna65

I have been using G2 myself, when I know I am going to have female clients coming in....chills out the ones who are a bit high-strung....

Edited by Dolly

G2 is becoming my new favorite. The women are giggling and acting like girly girls around me. It's fun. My intern at one time had me all to her self in a corner discussing Twilight's New Moom and how hot Jacob is. Which is sooooo true by the way. G2 is really taking the edge off here at work. I can't wait to see how this does when I have a girls night out.

Hmmm... This actually sounds like one that might work for a guy who is around women a lot. Just out of curiosity, what do those of you who've tried this think of a guy wearing this?

Maybe your Alpha signature is just too strong? :D

I'll have to try this tomorrow when I get together with my BFF.

Could well be - if I don't do better next week with it - it's going on my GCC thread. I'm not trying to get hooked up with women - just get the happier office vibe.

So far - it's self effects/strongly positive effects (currently avail) with Leather, Cougar, and OW.

No self effects with Dianne's Sexiest Sex Kitten but boy does that get effects from others. I get hit on from both men and women with that. All over the place and in the most random spots like World Market, lingerie shop, grocery store. HSF wondered outloud if he needed to be jealous of everyone when I wear it...I got the plaintive - it's bad enough I have to worry about men but now I have two genders to worry about? It's just too much...

Quince says he's not worried about the men (and I'm not trying to attract any, I have the only one I want), it's the women...and yet he thinks I should have a girlfriend. Silly man... :):D

My results with G2: I got mine boosted into Pink. I actually took a sample of Pink in to my last facial appt. to give to another beautician who loved it on me, the last we were in @ the same time. Her exact words :"I can't wear perfume, but that is fantastic!" So I'd brought the sample in of regular. I had on my boosted Pink & the boosted bottle. My beautician sniffed it & told me she liked that one better. We got along great, chit chatting like b/f's, playing with the Jane Iredale after the facial. Yeah I don't get a sexual vibe with this one( which is good, cuz I bought it for friendship reasons). It's definitely a great G/Fs blend, like if you wanted to go out, dance & not be bothered with the pervs! :OUDFDC~110:

I'm loving the self effects as well. I've become really friendly and sparkly. My full sized bottle just arrive over the weekend. I've been wearing it every since. My son's new girlfriend hung around me more than him. Funny.

Well apparently male cops like G2 also. I was late for my facial (my 3 yr.old wouldn't let me out the door), so I was speeding. Got pulled over ( I was also covered in my G2 boosted Pink), anyway I got off with a warning. & ended up having to reschedule the apptmnt., of course I did fib & say I was late for a Dr. apptmnt,lol. There is a plastic surgeon on staff, so it was a white lie, right?

• 4 months later...

Been giving this a couple road tests. My purpose has been to have women around me get along (with me). In a close quarters setting this seems to have some effect on others. Self-effects are more noticable. I feel happy, calmer (but not in the same way of Tranquility), a little more confident, and have no interest in flirting with men. However, I also think I tend to 'spill the beans' and I want to cooperate with everyone - so be aware of that aspect. I have not figured out how to throw this at others without getting caught up in the cloud myself.

Been giving this a couple road tests. My purpose has been to have women around me get along (with me). In a close quarters setting this seems to have some effect on others. Self-effects are more noticable. I feel happy, calmer (but not in the same way of Tranquility), a little more confident, and have no interest in flirting with men. However, I also think I tend to 'spill the beans' and I want to cooperate with everyone - so be aware of that aspect. I have not figured out how to throw this at others without getting caught up in the cloud myself.

Dianne designed this one, I personally prefer her Down,Girl! for her formula now that I've tried both as I've noticed that I also tend to 'spill the beans' with G2 also. I like to wear G2 around my best friend or maybe out to the bar with my GFs.

Actually, Chris from P-Com designed this one - the original Girl/Girl formula. When we ran out, I gave Diane a list of ingredients provided by Chris. This is her interpretation of Chris' formula. I think she did a fab job!

Actually, Chris from P-Com designed this one - the original Girl/Girl formula. When we ran out, I gave Diane a list of ingredients provided by Chris. This is her interpretation of Chris' formula. I think she did a fab job!

Sorry, I misunderstood & thought she redesigned it. I like them both, but I think Down,Girl! is better for work. I always have a great time when I wear G2, but it makes me a tad more relaxed than I'd like to be @ work + the last thing I want is my boss hanging around me anymore than necessary bwahaha!

Aye, certainly, we all add our own touches along the way, and Diane's tweaks are greatly appreciated. I love her interpretation of this blend!

But truly, the originator of an original recipe should not be downplayed. Chris is an original thinker and has a unique mathematical scientific mind. I have tremendous respect for the blends he has crafted.

As I've told you (and others) numerous times, I think Chris is a genius; his blends were, for me, fantastically effective.

This was all before my time...any chance of doing business with him again in the future? I have heard good things :lol: