Tobacco Berry

paganlady

Wet, this one is really Cherry with a little Tobacco, but, it's morphing nicely. I now get the Pipe Tobacco smell from it, a little Caramel & just enough Amber to keep the whole thing from wonking out on me. As it dries, the Cherry fades back a lot & plays nice with everything else.

I don't know if this is supposed to be a Men's scent, but, to be honest, I think either sex could carry it.

Wet, this one is really Cherry with a little Tobacco, but, it's morphing nicely. I now get the Pipe Tobacco smell from it, a little Caramel & just enough Amber to keep the whole thing from wonking out on me. As it dries, the Cherry fades back a lot & plays nice with everything else.

I don't know if this is supposed to be a Men's scent, but, to be honest, I think either sex could carry it.

I received a small sample of this one, eager to open and try, holding off...don't want to LPOD

sniffed the outside of the vial, I get the cherry pipe tobacco.

It's blackberry, actually. I believe the requestor was female...when Mara told me about it I immediately squee'd because all those notes are ones I love. And I adore the finished product, if anything I wish I got a touch more caramel but I love the way the berry and tobacco blend which is then deepened by the amber...this is love!

Our brains automatically assign olfactory values depending on the context. Mara and I were talking how it was such a great idea to use another fruit with tobacco because cherry tobacco has been done to death. When we're unaware of the actual components our brain will often fill in the blanks with what we think it is; that's also how we read.

Our brains automatically assign olfactory values depending on the context. Mara and I were talking how it was such a great idea to use another fruit with tobacco because cherry tobacco has been done to death. When we're unaware of the actual components our brain will often fill in the blanks with what we think it is; that's also how we read.

what a great point Luna

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Somehow, this comes out as coffee and chocolate on my skin. Like a mocha or cappuccino dusted with chocolate shavings. There's something burnt or smoky hanging around as well. That may sound delicious but smelling that way doesn't feel right to me... it's just not working nicely on my skin. Could be the amber.

• 2 months later...

This was a gift sample with my order. At first in the vial I didn't get tobacco, just sweet. Reading from above I think the tobacco must've been hidden in the black cherry...I didn't know what the notes were to expect in it, but this sample is all gone now, lol. I've never used up samples so quickly as I have from LP... I noticed about an hour after application all the initial blasts of sweetness died down and from other reviewers I'm thinking it must be the amber and caramel that I was reading? The ones that I thought would be too sweet at first have always turned out fantastic within the first hour and the oils last for hours! I have had so much fun just huffing my wrists as they transform in flavor as I wear them. Thank you LP for another wonderful sample :love:

• 2 years later...

I love this scent! We have a lovely meadery nearby and they produce a winter bottle called Breakfast Magpie. It is a delicious blend of blackberry and coffee. I use it when I bake (a nip or two for the soul as I go, of course). I make chocolate cake bombs that are covered in melted semisweet chocolate and topped with plump blackberries. This scent is that dessert. As it bakes, there is a distinct aroma that reminds me of my grandfather's pipe tobacco. Every time I wear this scent it transports me to a very happy place.

Edited by Wanderlust