I'm just wondering what pheros to wear to a restaurant/bar interview.

It's a management job, but I'll be interacting with clients regularly. My interview is scheduled for Wednesday with the GM and the owner. I have never met either but I know they are both male and married.

I have:

Popularity Potion

Heart and Soul

True Confessions

Treasured Hearts

the rest are all sexy phermones

LACE

OCCO

BAM

LAM

BI

SS4W

Cuddle Bunny

Sexology

For the interview, I'll just use 1 spray. Should I spray it onto my hair?

I used PP oil today. Since I was wearing a turtle-neck top today and I applied PP in my office, I dabbed it along the exposed part of my neck, very lightly on my hair and a dab on the back of my hands. I will have to update the PP thread on the effects.

If I were to own PP in spray form, I'd definitely spray it onto my hair and maybe a spray on my clothes.

For the interview, I'll just use 1 spray. Should I spray it onto my hair?

See...that is the thing wih pheromone use,everyone can react differently to different amounts.You need to experiment,it really is the only way.

I will have to update the PP thread on the effects.

Will look for it :Blusher:

*sigh*

Did not get the job, but the interview went really, really well. It's just a hard market out there, They had over 300 resume's for this one position!!! They went with someone with recent restaurant management experience, which is definitely an edge I don't have.

I think anyone looking to interview for a job- PP is a very good phero.

*sigh*

Did not get the job, but the interview went really, really well. It's just a hard market out there, They had over 300 resume's for this one position!!! They went with someone with recent restaurant management experience, which is definitely an edge I don't have.

Glad the PP worked out for you for the interview at least...yeah,it is hard to compete if you do not have experience,and hard to get the experience unless you luck out and someone gives you that chance...keep trying,at least you have more interview know how for the next time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

HI Ladies! I havent logged on here in so long, but alas..my supplies are running low AND, I have an interview on Tuesday next week - a big one! Im nervous! Do you think its too late for me to order PP with priority mail? Ill never get it in time :) I think I may have some heart and soul...do you think that will do the trick??

Im almost tempted to pay the 38$ express delivery!!

*sigh*

HI Ladies! I havent logged on here in so long, but alas..my supplies are running low AND, I have an interview on Tuesday next week - a big one! Im nervous! Do you think its too late for me to order PP with priority mail? Ill never get it in time :) I think I may have some heart and soul...do you think that will do the trick??

Im almost tempted to pay the 38$ express delivery!!

What kind of position are you applying for?

• 1 year later...

I'll be going for a job interview next week and I'm already preparing myself and choosing the perfume and phero mix which I'll wear. The interview will be conducted by me and women and the whole event will be quite formal.

My first choice would be PP. Or may be some other idea? I'd like to learn about others' experiences with job interviews and which pheros work best to create an open and confident athmosphere. Which perfume would be best for such situation: floral, fruity, fresh ... or...?

I would go for a very soft scent, one that's not too in your face, and possibly a bit more like a mainstream perfume type scent. You don't want to be remembered as "that one that smelled like a fruit salad" or "came in a cloud of snickers bars & cookies".

I'd choose a soft floral (possibly with fruity undertones if you like that), or a "low key" foody scent like a plainer soft vanilla if you're more of a foody scent type gal. Nothing to overbearing, and go light on the application.

If it's a formal interview, or for a formal/professional role, then I'd go for a phero that gives you the air of confidence and competence. Something like Swimming with sharks or Leather if you're going for a more male dominated type job. If it's a more mixed gender type job then Popularity or Open Windows would be good choices I think.

Thank you, Rosebud. :)

I agree about the scent. If they'll remember me as the one who smelled like fruit salad etc... then my chances of getting the job won't be high. So, I'm thinking of 'Give Peas A Chance' or something similar. Give Peas A Chance is lightly floral, I like it and it's not too strong for that kind of environment.

Regarding the pheros, I'm still torn between PP and OW. I'm not a big fan of Leather, but SwS is something I would consider.

Pillow Patter is another very soft, almost "commercial" scent that would be great for an interview. It's soft, light and slightly sweet. I'm evenly split between OW and PP, use whichever one you feel best in!!

Thank you for your suggestions, ladies. :) I went with 2 sprays un-PP on wrists and neck covered with Give Peas A Chance. The scent was light and lovely, the phero gave me confidence. The interview went smooth, everybody was friendly and chatty. However, as they'll have some more applicants I'm yet not sure whether I'll be selected or not.

BTW: I'm sure OW with Pillow Patter would have been a great combination, too. It's sometimes not easy to decide which one would be the best choice.

It's sometimes not easy to decide which one would be the best choice.

I agree !! ...always go with your instincts,only you know,well *you* :)

Idk, in general I would stick with scents that could be mistaken for body wash or shampoo. Interviewers interpret perfume use as a sign of insecurity. Thankfully, none of the LP scents are in your face like aldehyde based perfumes tend to be.

1.Swimming With Sharks potion

2. Lap Of Luxury

3.Naked Dawn

4. Nymph

5. Pleasure Valley

6.Canary Fairy, etc. are all examples of great clean scents. I would also hit my bottle of Mojo & wear it with intent of being picked for that job if there was intense competition for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Beccah, Mojo oil is a good idea for those situations. I'll pick it for my next interview. BTW: I didn't get the job I was hoping for. Now I'm doing a temporary job and keep on searching for something better.

I agree that the perfume for a job interview should not be too strong. I'm thinking about Sneaky Clean: pleasant clean scent, not overpowering, and the SS4W might be helpful as well. Also Happy Water 2012 came to my mind, very pleasant scent, and alpha-nol can't be wrong. Still not an easy decision.

• 1 month later...

I have not one, but TWO job interviews tomorrow, for a 2nd job. (I already have and love a M-F job, but this single momma needs more money)

I have Popularity Potion, but only in Darling C. I have a sample of Sneaky Clean, but I had a headache the last time I wore it (may have been coincidence). I have Stealing Heaven spray with OW. I have a sample of UN Leather spray.

My stash is here, if anyone wants to peek through it and give me ideas...

Molls, I would suggest PP (in Darling C). Sneaky Clean would also be a good choice, but you should rule out the headache issue beforehand, because an interview with a headache would not be good. The scent of Stealing Heaven is wonderful and office friendly, OW is also suitable for a job interview.

Now, when I think about... all three are good for an open and friendly atmosphere .... scentwise I'd choose Stealing Heaven, pherowise I'd choose PP.

I'm a little late to the party, but I think Darling Clementine would be perfect for retail! I know PP works for a lot of people, and that scent is happy and upbeat and exactly the right sort for someone you'd want to make a lot of sales!! Good choice, and good luck!!!

Edited by BlueBear

I'm a little late to the party, but I think Darling Clementine would be perfect for retail! I know PP works for a lot of people, and that scent is happy and upbeat and exactly the right sort for someone you'd want to make a lot of sales!! Good choice, and good luck!!!

Is PP = Popularity Potion? thanks

• 1 year later...

Okay, hoping to revive this thread and seek some advice on what to use for an interview tomorrow. It's working on a volunteer-led community health project for a consortium of charities, largely getting the organisations hosting volunteers to comply with the requirements of the project (recruiting enough volunteers, etc.) and to complete and submit their monitoring so reports on the project can be completed and submitted to funders and supporting the hosts to support volunteers to aid retention, get positive feedback from them, and so on. The interview panel will all be women.

I have scents containing the following possibilities (ranked from what I think might be most to least useful):

SWS

PP

Dominance

Open Windows

SS4W

Cougar

Help!

Honestly I usually don't do PP for work. But given the nature of that job.. I'd say PP would be a good fit. Also, Cougar.

Good Luck. :)

Honestly I usually don't do PP for work. But given the nature of that job.. I'd say PP would be a good fit. Also, Cougar.

Good Luck. :)

Thanks. I would have just gone with SWS without giving it any further thought, but then I stumbled on this thread and saw some of the other suggestions and they got me thinking. Building strong working relationships with partner orgs ASAP is an important part of the role, so I do think maybe some of the "you like me, you really like me" queen bee vibes would be useful.

The job would require a straight forward, get it done mindset but there is a strong social networking vibe. Yes you're right. The everyone likes me, social butterfly will work here.

Edited by StacyK

Okay, hoping to revive this thread and seek some advice on what to use for an interview tomorrow. It's working on a volunteer-led community health project for a consortium of charities, largely getting the organisations hosting volunteers to comply with the requirements of the project (recruiting enough volunteers, etc.) and to complete and submit their monitoring so reports on the project can be completed and submitted to funders and supporting the hosts to support volunteers to aid retention, get positive feedback from them, and so on. The interview panel will all be women.

I have scents containing the following possibilities (ranked from what I think might be most to least useful):

SWS

PP

Dominance

Open Windows

SS4W

Cougar

Help!

I always go with SS4W for interviews…Good Luck