Looking for Guinea Pigs!

Ok, I need 6 females to test a new blend...

Volunteers will get a 4ml unscented spray bottle in 2x strength....enough for perhaps 4-7 days of testing. Volunteers should be prepared to review it - share their feelings and opinions and experiences with the blend on this thread. Good or bad, honest evaluation.

We have purchased a limited amount of this, we'll be launching it next month, and you guys can help us decide if we want to carry it regularly or just sell what we have as a limited edition.

Should I tell people what is in it and what the expectation of it should be, or should the test be entirely blind? I ask, because I am looking for testers that have a particular set of situations in their lives.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

You'll probably get more reliable results by giving them to us blind...but OTOH if eg it's like Teddy BB, it'd be good to know not to wear it to an important meeting and doze off :) Maybe you just tell us the "set of situations"?

Edited by tyvey

Should I tell people what is in it and what the expectation of it should be, or should the test be entirely blind? I ask, because I am looking for testers that have a particular set of situations in their lives.

Hmmm,this would be the hard part...while a blind test is better because of the possible placebo effect/expectations...if the blend is not for ones that more or less are without those"set of situations"...well I just don't know.

Now if you are looking for self-effect evaluations,I'm your gal :) I sure will be interested in how this goes down,that is for sure.

can I try?

Edit: I might not be the best candidate since we need "special situations". And about what we talked about a few weeks ago, PM. I still haven't been able to give up my "uppers" tho. Wore Cougar Sat. night and decided to stay w/ my guy all night, not be alone after effects wore off and that helped. But anyways, like LV said, if you need more experienced testers and those with the right situations than I have no sad feelings. Like Calii, if self effects are needed than count me in.

I think a blind test would be pretty cool, at least for maybe the first few applications and half way give direction maybe (?).

Ohhh I'm getting excited, even if I'm not a tester I can't wait to see the results. Fun, fun!

Edited by Honeybee

Hmmm, well...I can tell you that there are a few gals here who have situations that I am aware of, and I would like to hear how the blend works for them in those situations.

I am less interested in self-effects for this particular test.

I'm afraid to say too much. If I say what circumstances I want to test this under, I'm pretty much telling you what to expect, aren't I?

Perhaps I should just choose 6 from those who volunteer, whom I think this could benefit?

Hmmm, well...I can tell you that there are a few gals here who have situations that I am aware of, and I would like to hear how the blend works for them in those situations.

I'm afraid to say too much. If I say what circumstances I want to test this under, I'm pretty much telling you what to expect, aren't I?

Perhaps I should just choose 6 from those who volunteer, whom I think this could benefit?

That's true. If you say too much then you'll give it away. Yes, I think that if you choose the 6 best candidates for the job than you'd be able to get the best feedback. If someone does not have the right circumstances then you won't find out if it works for that.

Oooo, such a mystery. :)

Oh yeah...I think this would be the best way to go :)

Hrm...does the circumstance include being the only woman in an all male job? I'm in!

Does it involve being stressed financially and needing to find a new home in the next couple months? I'm in!

Does it involve the predisposition to perform acts of mercy among four-footed friends? I'm in!

...Just tryin' to be helpful here... :)

You know what...I misspoke. I am interested with self effects with this blend, but what I meant was, I want the testing to be with the tester in a situation around other people, not just the tester alone.

ROFL!! I'll play too!

Do the special situations involve being bored and disrespected at work? I'm in!

Do they involve wanting to foolishly go rebound from a heartbreak willy-nilly? I'm in!

Do they involve wanting to lose weight instantly with no effort or side effects? I'm in!

[Of course please do not feel obligated to respond to such silliness Mara. Just entertaining maself]

Awww, katz. :hugz!: ETA: AND TYVEY! LOL! Hugz to you too!

Let's give it the weekend, and see who all volunteers. I will pick people and ship the tester bottles on Monday. k?

Thank you for stepping forward, ladies!

ROFL!! I'll play too!

[Of course please do not feel obligated to respond to such silliness Mara. Just entertaining maself]

lol, thanks for playin' along...just feeling a tad grumpy tonight!

LOL I getz no respect at work either and want to lose weight.

OMG MARA is it like the drug NZT in Limitless!!!

@ tyvey you're so funny! I'm waiting for my online skin analysis

I love this forum!

Pheros, Skin Care, BinDONE, and Kitties.

I can't wait to read all the reviews...can we guess after the reviews come in, as to what type of phero & situations it applies too??

I stink at descriptions and just want to play on this end.... :winktongue:

I work in a school and I'm surrounding by teachers and students all the time. As I'm in the marketing role, I meet with prospective families, other school administrators (to form relationship/partnership with them), media, my own school administrators and my team members.

I'm interested if I'm suitable. Thanks, PM!

Edited by JOC

Tossing my hat in.

Does it involve strangling morons who really need it?

I'm in.

Does it involve resisting strangling morons who really need it?

I'm in.

If it involves flirtation?

...I'll get back to you.

:) This is *so* funny! We don't have a clue what to expect, but are all so willing to be guinea pigs!

(me too ofcourse, don't get me wrong, it's just funny to me :( )

I'm sure I don't have the right test-subject-situations going, but in the event that I have......I'd be willing to test it!

I am up for it if you need me.....you know I ALWAYS have time to test!!

:) This is *so* funny! We don't have a clue what to expect, but are all so willing to be guinea pigs!

(me too ofcourse, don't get me wrong, it's just funny to me :( )

I'm sure I don't have the right test-subject-situations going, but in the event that I have......I'd be willing to test it!

Good point!!

I don't know if I'm really a great test subject, since I'm with women 90% of the time, and the rest is just Mr. Goddess and me!!

As to your questions about blind testing, I like blind tests.....BUT.....for those of us who have the ability to put ourselves into situations where we can interact with certain sexes or types of personalities on an as-needed basis, it helps if we were to know KIND OF what you are looking for in the way of a testing ground......

I will be joining an open house event (Art museum in Hong Kong) on the 28th where i will be meeting A LOT of strangers, may be important people... May have to talk to different people throughout the day... I would love to help out if you think this is a good testing experiment situation! :(

Edited by bumbob

LOL @ EVERYONE :12_small7:

If you need me I'm here. I interact with at least one male daily, and I have a fairly even mix of the sexes in my classes. I don't mind testing there, or at the grocery store, or at the post office. Hmm, & it would give me an excuse to go out n get all dolled up. Although I understand if you'd like to send it to the California girls for faster testing results. No biggie either way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! Didn't see this 'til right now! If you need another piggle, pick me!!! Pick meeee!!!!!! I LUUUUURVE being a piggle!!!

:):toast::green_smiley_monster:

:12_small7::10_small16::020105~21:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Mara, I would love to test it; would write a good report -- need some positive excitement in my life. I'm often around a number of people, both male and female, but if it would involve a purely sexual scenario then sadly I would not be able to help. :12_small7: