Breathe Into Me

This got and immediate 'ohh, hmmmm!' from me right out of the bottle... the fruit/amber/musk is immediately appealing as a combo. On the skin wet, it bounced out the fruit notes first (typical for my skin). There's something airy about it - I can't put my finger on it whether it's the light touch of peppermint (*very light*) and cucumber... or some other pairing here...but it's fresh and lovely; a great carrier for Happy pheros! If you enjoy Rainbow Falls, this is along those lines, feeling-wise.

• 3 weeks later...

This is another one where I love what I smell in the vial, but on me it's not as successful (at least to my nose). I love the peppermint top note with the fruit but when I apply it all the floral notes come out really strong, and none of them are particularly happy with my chemistry. The cucumber emerges in the drydown and reminds me of Cupidity but this scent is a great deal more robust. It is the type of fresh spa-blend fragrance which a lot of people enjoy (and it does have that quality for me even as I don't think it smells right on me) and so if you like/want that kind of vibe then you should try this one.

Mmmm...love this one.

Invigorating peppermint, refreshing cucumber!! Perfect for a hot summer day. I keep getting sweet wafts of the summer fruits but no florals, I don't think anyway...sometimes it's hard to tell.

Between the bright airiness of this scent and the alpha nol I have been annoyingly cheerful all day!

There could not possibly be a happier scent. (Ok, maybe Rainbow Falls).

• 2 weeks later...

Wet: Wow is this pretty...I always love fruity florals & this is a very

sheer, girly, bright, "daytime picnic in a lacy dress" one...and yet

it has a warmer, powdery heart that makes it NOT for girls. Mmmm luv

it. Will definitely be converting to spray for the hair :D

I used a nice generous dab on each inner wrist. Right away, I caught myself singing along loudly to my getting-ready-to-go-out music while making exaggerated mick jagger faces at myself in the mirror.

For the first time that I remember, I experienced the phero quite specifically as "the good of being drunk with none of the bad"- that same bloom of magnanimity and sense of well-being with none of the dullness or sloppiness.

When out, I kept catching myself talking a *LOT* and really fast, but in a very happy, "overenthusiastic about everyone and everything" way (not a gut-spilling way), got hammered on half a glass of wine, and people were grinning and staring at me unblinkingly. Lol

I know that's all the a-nol, but I do believe the upbeat scent amplifies the HAPPY.

• 2 weeks later...

Mild stoned feeling aside, this is just fantastic. *

When I first put it on, the peppermint really wafted. Normally I really love peppermint but the combination of the fruit/floral and the peppermint was a little bit much. Luckily, the peppermint burnt off really quickly for me and now all that is left is this absolutely beautiful aquatic floral. I love cucumber in perfume and the combination of the floral with the cucumber is just to die for. I'm wondering if this is something I can get away with in the colder months, when I'm usually reaching for creamy sweetness! I could wear this every day.

If you like floral with cucumber and your skin loves cucumber, this is one you have to try.

* I am always stoned with Alpha-Androstenol. It's pleasant but always a little surprising how I react to it: instead of bouncing about, I mellow way down. "Cool as a cucumber" definitely works in this situation. I know others will get super enthused on life and energetic, but my reaction is to curl up in a state of blissful fuzz and just let the rest of the world rotate around me.

"Cool as a cucumber" definitely works in this situation. I know others will get super enthused on life and energetic, but my reaction is to curl up in a state of blissful fuzz and just let the rest of the world rotate around me.

...works for me :Hug_emoticon:

• 4 months later...

This is a very airy, clean type of scent. There is a strange powdery-but-not feeling to it. I'm definitely feeling the effects of the a-nol... I have told so many people what a good day I'm having, how happy I am, lol - I'm sure I'm annoying! (but I don't care, it's Friday, and I'm excited) ;)

• 3 months later...

I really enjoy this scent! I love the hints of mint that come through and luckily for me, it seems to stay on my skin along with the floral notes. I also really like the cucumber, but it seems to get "heavier" on my skin over time, which is interesting although unexpected. This is definitely a scent that I would add to my collection, since my nose seems to favour these kinds of light, airy scents over the more grounded, earthy, resin and amber type scents.

• 1 month later...

I have this one sample size, I used it combining with cuddle bunny and swimming with sharks at work. I think people are more accepting to me, and women are more helpful, not sure this is due to cuddle bunny or breath into me.. I thought by reading the description of this mone is that it supposes to make men think you are the 'one' or something... what do you ladies experience any behavioural changes on others close to you, especially your sweetie?? ^_^:witch1095:

I think people are more accepting to me, and women are more helpful, not sure this is due to cuddle bunny or breath into me.

As a new phero user, the best advice I've read on here (okay one of the best!) is to test one phero at a time, that way you'll get a clearer read as to which scent is causing what.

Listen to Loquacious, Fishpie! Wearing one well-crafted blend at a time pretty much always yields the best results.

It was Treasured Hearts that was supposed to make men want to nest with a woman - a yearning for permanence. I believe that is the only one described that way, and none of them say 'the one'.

Listen to Loquacious, Fishpie! Wearing one well-crafted blend at a time pretty much always yields the best results.

It was Treasured Hearts that was supposed to make men want to nest with a woman - a yearning for permanence. I believe that is the only one described that way, and none of them say 'the one'.

Ok~~ Thats cool, I have ordered a full-sized TH....CANNOT wait to try it with the guy I am seeing... or other people... So, no shipping tomorrow, right, anyway, I am looking forward to my order!

I got this as a sniffie. I have to say I don't like cucumber much. However on me the mint is at the forefront and a lovely mint it is too! I can smell the cucumber but it isn't really bothering me that much.I'd like this diluted in a ton of alcohol, in the fridge to drench myself in on hot days (when we get one hahahaa).

• 1 month later...

I got this as a sniffie as well, and I like it! Not enough to order a big bottle though, my skin amps the waterlily and cucumber big time, and neither of those are scents I particularly like. I only get the faintest flash of sweet upon application, then it dries right down to a floral cucumber. Honestly it reminds me of a conditioner I've used, maybe it was pantene...? No mint whatsoever. LOVE the self effect of the a-androstenol, I was feeling very nervous and stressed, and this made me feel much calmer and relaxed. Wish I loved the scent more!

I got this as a sample and despite not liking cucumber much, I like this. It is not at all something i would reach for on a regular or even semi regular basis, but as a fun summer's day perfume once in a while, I think it would be great. Or maybe a swipe to the hair if wanting an a-nol lift.

• 1 month later...

Very very bright florals for me on this, and the lemon comes out too. I think I can detect the cucumber as a bit of a watery note. I can't really detect the lavender nor peppermint. I do like this a lot. I see this being great as an alcohol spray perfume rather than in the roll on. When I have room in the budget to get this I think I'd like to.

Now I have to ask... I never seem to be able to pick up on any a-nol effects? Or am I just not clueing in to what this phero does?

(I don't get particularly cheerful nor lively nor energetic. It's like meh... right now I have this on I just want to lay down and sleep.)

Edited by maiea

I got this as a sample and despite not liking cucumber much, I like this. It is not at all something i would reach for on a regular or even semi regular basis, but as a fun summer's day perfume once in a while, I think it would be great. Or maybe a swipe to the hair if wanting an a-nol lift.

I was happy to hear your not picking up too much of cucumber... I'm not a cucumber gal and I was leery of this one because of that... I'm going to order a sample and take it for a test drive...

Now I have to ask... I never seem to be able to pick up on any a-nol effects? Or am I just not clueing in to what this phero does?

(I don't get particularly cheerful nor lively nor energetic. It's like meh... right now I have this on I just want to lay down and sleep.)

Unfortunately not everyone gets self-effects from all pheros,or even any pheros,and/or you might have not found the right amount which can be more...or less...keep on eye out for changes in others,like more talking,friendliness,smiles,and just better attitudes in general.

...I am lucky/grateful in that I am "phero easy" ,so far :)

I second what Calii said. I don't get self effects from some pheros although I can be heavy handed when it comes to phero application. I prefer UN pheros to boosted scents for its flexibility and I apply about the same amount whether its UN or boosted scents.

The mix of plumeria and waterlily, but with cucumber and peppermint sounded so interesting, plus pheros! Initially this started out floral with the plumeria being the strongest note, but the cucumber was also present. The mint was there when wet, but not a sharp peppermint (like holiday scent). Once it dried down I could really smell the vanilla and mint together, it was great. Very bright/sparkling, but not overpowering. Between the peppermint and pheros I was awake and alert, good impact for the pheros too with the company I was with.

• 5 weeks later...

Wore this one today and thought it was lovely. I had sniffed it a couple of times before and thought it may be too aquatic of a scent for me. When it was wet it was strong with waterlily and floral. After dry down it was terrific! Fresh, bright floral with a touch of watery-ness but not overly so. Reminds me of a cousin to Sneaky Clean. I'm thinking a full spray bottle would be fantastic for this spring.

• 4 months later...

At first this is all cucumber, airy and ozone and lightly fruity in a watery way. As it dries down it sweetens considerably (a lot of perfumes seem to do that on me). It's an ok scent, but even in this hot weather it's a bit too cool and pepperminty for my taste.

At first this is all cucumber, airy and ozone and lightly fruity in a watery way. As it dries down it sweetens considerably (a lot of perfumes seem to do that on me). It's an ok scent, but even in this hot weather it's a bit too cool and pepperminty for my taste.

See, I don't get all that much peppermint, just more of an overall coolness added to the watery florals. I did end up getting a fb of this and will be using it soon.

Sorry this one didn't do much for you. Luckily there are sooo many more choices out there for us to fall in love with. :)

See, I don't get all that much peppermint, just more of an overall coolness added to the watery florals. I did end up getting a fb of this and will be using it soon.

Perhaps peppermint is the wrong word. I mean it more in the "cool" sense. Like the vibe I get from Agua Fresca...

Perhaps peppermint is the wrong word. I mean it more in the "cool" sense. Like the vibe I get from Agua Fresca...

Ah, gotcha. I definitely get cool too. I haven't tried Aqua Fresca. I typically don't like aquatic scents but this one comes off more dewy/floral than overly blue. Now this makes me want to try more water scents to see if I actually have misjudged them. LP has flipped me on so many things I thought I couldn't wear!