Bosom Bows III - With G2 for Women

This re-brew is the Femme version, methinks. It's a bit sweeter overall, less edgy somehow... It's lovely as a version and I enjoy them both, but if you're looking for a more unisex type scent I'm not sure this version is for you.

This re-brew is the Femme version, methinks. It's a bit sweeter overall, less edgy somehow... It's lovely as a version and I enjoy them both, but if you're looking for a more unisex type scent I'm not sure this version is for you.

compared with 1 or 2?

I love cedar. I can't wait to get this version to try. I know I'll love it & it's definitely on my full bottle list unsniffed. I just hope SO likes it as much as BB 2.

On me this smells like a quieter version of what's in the vial. It's super sweet with a bubbly quality. Two things is reminds me of: a.) my favorite gummy cola bottles in a perfumed version b.) a santa ana windy/indian summer day. I get a smidge of cinnamon with dry florals that are tempered by vanilla, and sweetened with a leeeeetle berry and a lot of sugar. i want hairbo cola bottles now.

Ok in the vial I really get hit with the cedar first, but the fragrance still smells like Bosom Bows. I can't say I like the cedar better than sandalwood, but BB3 stands on it's own as a great smelling variant.

I never smelled the other versions of this, so this was a pleasant surprise. The cedar is very prominent, yet the overall feel of this is feminine. Down right girly, in fact. I don't get any cinnamon at all. and the oak is just barely in the background.

This reminds me of something from my childhood, but I can't put my finger on what...

ETA: It's the orange blossom. I smelled it in another fragrance, and it took me back to junior high. Specifically, it reminds me of my friend Lacy's house. It's a very happy note for me. Gives me the warm fuzzies!

Edited by BlueBear

I really do like the way this one smells. Very clean and fresh, this is perfect for when you want an instant pick me up and want to smell clean and fresh, alot lighter than #2- I like this one alot better so far, still playing with #2- but this one I feel like the G2 would work better with these ingredients for me.

I need to do a more considered comparison between all three versions, but for me, v3 is my exact olfactory memory of v1, even with no sandalwood. And as such, it's a little overwhelming for me...I think it's the cinnamon,

• 4 weeks later...

I have V2 and V3. I love them both equally too! It just depends on my mood which one I choose to wear. V2 is more unisex, there is a masculine quality that makes this deeper, sexier, a lil' edgy.V3 is more pretty and feminine, sunny and brighter. This one I find myself wearing when I actually feel more girly and pretty. They both work wonders for both sexes in my opinion. The girls and guys seem to want to talk to me and be around me more than usual so I have to make sure before I put this on that that is what I want, because to be honest most days, I like to be by myself, quietly observing. But all in all I like. :Emoticons0804:

I think this potion is very interesting...I tested it a few times and had no idea about its notes/ingredients...It started out a bit masculine on me, but then it quickly softens and the cinnamon emerges very gracefully but just for a few minutes and what really got my attention at this point during drydown was the "grape" phase I get...I swear I smell something really grapy going on, and its quite pleasant, actually it really stands out and makes it more feminine...I know there is no grape, it must be the berries that are giving me that impression...but my nose gets grape...I didn't detect any musk or cedar either...

I like it, but I'm not sure it is a scent for me, although I do appreciate its beauty and find the grapy phase quite fun and different to other LPs..

I still need to test G2's effects on others, as well as self-effects but so far I didn't notice any...

• 2 weeks later...

So I've learned some things:

Namely if accidentally knocked from say, the height of a shelf onto a desk, there's apparently a fair chance the sample vial will shatter and send glass and perfume everywhere.

Which led to me learning instant (albeit mild) headaches are possible from pheros and 'fumes covering my workstation. Also, that my Visa was never intended to carry a scent.

Luckily not all of the liquid was lost, maybe about a quarter remaining in the remained of the vial. Not sure what'll become of it, if it'll dry out first or the pheros evaporate or what. I can say I do feel very well acquainted with the wet scent though. Like a pro.

Out of the vial I get a strong hit of the musk before anything else, accompanied with the blossom and most similar components only, making for a very sharp scent; more…somewhere between my téta (grandmother) and masculine/butch than is my wont.

It's not till it dries down and the vanilla and rest of the scents start to emerge, becoming lighter overall and softening the initial blow. So far not a favourite but still, shame it shattered since I probably won't get opportunity to test it again. On the plus (sorta), since I already have G2 I don't feel like I'm missing out on that aspect of the trial.

Oh well, c'est la vie.

• 5 months later...

So I wore this scent on Saturday. I slathered me and the sis in this as we were going to an all female event- where you consign your clothes and part of the deal is you have to volunteer an hour at the location. Sat was our third time - one of the gals that runs the show is such a cooze.. She is mean and just a plain bitch. I bathed us in this. So off we go, and sure enough when I get to the counter to check in, there she is all tall and beef jerky like .. then she said " Hon " and it was weird almost like it hurt her to say it but she couldn't help the words that were coming out of her mouth.. her mouth was contorting and she kept calling me " hon"

Throughout the day she was very nice and it was like she was the glitter fairy, she kept on coming over to talk to us and being all cheery and glitter which is very unlike her. Afterwards the BF, sister and I went to my brother's house.. on the way up, BF was acting so strange. Almost like he was my brother or we were buds. He was teasing me and just annoying the fuck out of me.

It was like he wanted to get under my skin. I finally told him to stop speaking because he was ultra annoying and his voice was going to make me jump out the window on the 5 fwy near the mortuary to die. I kept asking him who he thought he was?

Did he think he was MC COOL or MCWANNABECOOL GUY? We were seriously annoying each other like siblings- it was very strange. Finally we drop the sister off and we proceed to go home. Then it hit me. OMG we phero bombed his ass with some G2!!! We were all in the car together, me next to him, my sister behind him, windows up AC on..

Could it be? I ran to take a shower to test it out. I grabbed some Halo's musk ( he loves lavender on me ) because I didn't want to phero bomb him with something else, I figured that if smelled normal to him ( sexy goddess of the world) then he would return to normal. I slathered on and paraded in front of him. OMG it was like instantaneous! He smiled and grabbed my arm and asked me why I was ignoring him and asked me to sit with him. He even spoke in his normal low sexy voice, as opposed to the fifth grade boy voice in the car. I could not stop laughing. He even apologized for being annoying!

This stuff works best around females.

And gay men, IIRC.

You know this is a really good potion to have around when you want to soften females that are harsh jerks.

Stuff is MAGIC!

My sister also reported that she didn't have a chance to shower so she changed and went to dinner with her friend and they had the best time, the most fun she's had in ages. She also noted that their waitress was female and was very attentive and kept coming back to check on them several times.

This stuff is strong and long lasting. We are talking about a 6-8 hour power potion here.

I might throw this on bosshole. Make him shit ruby slippers for me.

• 7 months later...

I wore this to work last week for a meeting with a female exec that I have only met once. The scent does remind me of gummy coca cola bottles like previously mentioned. It dried down to a clean cedar which I really liked.

The meeting went well and she was very attentive and made lots of suggestions on a project I've been working on. Even forwarded me links to business blogs that she finds helpful.

The big surprise for me was prior to our meeting. I was at my desk plunking away on my computer when I started getting horny. And it wasn't just a little bit, but rather a full on instantaneous throbbing horny that made me gasp and grab my desk. It totally caught me by surprise. I had to go straight to my meeting and felt a bit flushed walking in there. It's funny now, but I was worried that I'd start making moaning or gasping noises in front of this lady! I'll wear this again, but I'll be prepared for the, uh, potential side effect.

I wore this to work last week for a meeting with a female exec that I have only met once. The scent does remind me of gummy coca cola bottles like previously mentioned. It dried down to a clean cedar which I really liked.

The meeting went well and she was very attentive and made lots of suggestions on a project I've been working on. Even forwarded me links to business blogs that she finds helpful.

The big surprise for me was prior to our meeting. I was at my desk plunking away on my computer when I started getting horny. And it wasn't just a little bit, but rather a full on instantaneous throbbing horny that made me gasp and grab my desk. It totally caught me by surprise. I had to go straight to my meeting and felt a bit flushed walking in there. It's funny now, but I was worried that I'd start making moaning or gasping noises in front of this lady! I'll wear this again, but I'll be prepared for the, uh, potential side effect.

Yeah, I noticed that effect when I'm around my SO. It also worked on him. I believe the proper term for what happened when I last wore this (G2) around him was that he "attacked my vagina." He really loves the way Bosom Bows smells on me, also.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I noticed that effect when I'm around my SO. It also worked on him. I believe the proper term for what happened when I last wore this (G2) around him was that he "attacked my vagina." He really loves the way Bosom Bows smells on me, also.

OK, so that is a new description! :10_small16:

Edited by Dolly

• 4 weeks later...

I wore this to work at our plant that has a bunch of woamn who try to rule the roost and this really helped me reel these gals in. This is the first meeting I ever had with them where they were all pleasent and offering solutions to the problems vs telling me all of the problems I needed to fix... I will be wearing this from now on whenever I visit this plant.

I like this. It is a floral with a green/bitter back. It's a little too floral for me, but it isn't overly strong offensive. It would work well layered under something either sweeter or fresher, depending on your preference. It sounds like a very complicated mix of notes, it is very smooth and well-blended. I havn't noticed any other effects from the G2, but it seems to make me a little more mellow and relaxed, particularly around other females. I think this is another of those self-effects-stronger-than-other-effects type of scent. Worth a try if you like florals :)

• 3 weeks later...

The scent does remind me of gummy coca cola bottles like previously mentioned. It dried down to a clean cedar which I really liked.

+1

This turns into a cola syrup on me too! But the dry down is soft clean powdery musk....my skin does that to many blends it seems like...

• 3 months later...

Ok thanks to Molls.. Thanks Molls! I found the thread for the current version. :D

So I'm getting its sort of a clean / floral correct?

Edited by StacyK

ok.. I re.. reviewed. I think I get it. A little spice, resin and wood. That sounds great. I really want to get this for my trip in August.. gonna be with my 3 female cousins.. I'll probably see other gal pals too so this might fit the bill for girl silliness. lol

... and I'll bring something more flirty for nightlife.. it will be a great op to road test some pheros.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Would wearing this with cops be too weird?

I just got this blend. It's one of a few I'm bringing with me on a trip in August. I'm going to be with girlfriends but we will also go out on town and I'd like to feel sexy/flirty too. I want to at least wear this one night for my friends and cousin who I don't get to see much because we live in different states, this is my primary priority, have crazy fun with the girls!

I noticed some reviews suggested that the blend had a decent effect on guys too. So..I thought maybe a dab of cops with the BB one night. Thoughts?

I wear cops w/G2 all the time. They work together, but don't be shocked if you get some in your face sapphic advances, lol.

LOL... Thanks. I really have a great op for this.. it'll be great to reconnect with old girl friends and family. We'll also be going out in the evening so extra fun!!

:)

• 5 weeks later...

Update.. well I had a great Vacation in DC. I had some good times with friends and family. G2 really does contribute to the good times vibe with females and my 3 Alfa girl cousins and I had a really nice time together. Just good consistent small hits and I really do believe it helped smooth the way. My only thing.. the scent was fine but one night after I was in bed the scent which was still on the back of my neck at the hairline became a bit much. I'd really like a mellower scent boosted with this.