La Femme Mystere

When I wear LFM, sometimes I feel like I've transformed into a beautiful, elegant white swan, and I'm floating gracefully through the world as it goes on around me.

But it's like people are gathering round, pointing and exclaiming, "Look at that swan over there! What is it doing here, floating around on the carpet? Maybe we should catch it and release it back into the wild..."

LOL!!! Great description :) A swan floating around on the carpet!

Currently I'm waiting for LFN to arrive (among other things) ... So if LFN is LFM with cops and androstenone, I guess i'll look like a sexy swan floating around on the carpet :P This will be interesting :Emoticons04263:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH WOW! I want THAT! :lol: I wonder what it is that is revving your engine? I get vixen depending on what I pair it with but I don't get randy from LFM on it's own - I wanna know the secret :D

I wish I knew Nutrix! The only other one that has had that much of a libido boosting effect on me is Sexpionage! That one is like WOW! ;)

Right, I'm trying two drops (and some OCCO Blue) today for a work meeting. I just hope I haven't over-done it. I haven't noticed any sure selfies per se but I wore some on Friday and was really snappy and irascible. I think this was unrelated; I've never had that happen before with LFM, but I'm slightly leery of getting grumpy at work. Has anyone else found LFM makes them cranky?

I'll pop back later to share the results.

I have n o t used it long enough to have encountered that fondue, but I have even had it happen with Levitation and with DHEAS! Go figure! I think that maybe any of them have this potential. They are strange little critters indeed!

I think I've found it can intensify any mood I'm already in, so while I haven't found it makes me cranky I have become so intensely quiet and inwardly focused that it has freaked other people out, and may have seemed grumpy to others.

I definitely get the fascinated gawking thing Eggers & Nutrix talked about (though with none of Nutrix's authority vibe). And yeah, Eggers is right- it gets uncomfortable the way people will gawk at you sometimes, like you're a fascinating object more than a person.

When I wear LFM, sometimes I feel like I've transformed into a beautiful, elegant white swan, and I'm floating gracefully through the world as it goes on around me.

But it's like people are gathering round, pointing and exclaiming, "Look at that swan over there! What is it doing here, floating around on the carpet? Maybe we should catch it and release it back into the wild..."

Yes Vlad! And I am lamp @ this analogy!!!

I know there are certain fragrances that send me over the moon - so...could be :heart:

I did not try to kill anyone yesterday and it *did* seem like the world was baiting me. As the day progressed I came to realise that the weekend rage was down to annoying life incidents triggering PMS. I am so glad, because I would hate to give up on LFM. You folks and your amazing reviews/stories (and early experiences of my own) suggest such promise for this one!

Vlad, the swan thing, :smiley-laughing024:

You all put me in the mood to spin this for a couple days. Day 1 with a bit of a-nol and cops added, day 2 with just a bit of added cops. Couldn't have picked a better 2 days for it either as I've been giving training and tying to juggle who, when and where on the fly - gotta love these hoops they give us to jump through...good thing I'm spry! :D

LFM is crazy! The enamored gazes, people hanging on your words...apparently one guy was really effected because everything I said was the most witty thing he'd ever heard :rolleyes: But everyone was helpful and smiles and although everything didn't go completely s planned, all tasks were performed and completed...and with a smile :heart:

You all put me in the mood to spin this for a couple days. Day 1 with a bit of a-nol and cops added, day 2 with just a bit of added cops. Couldn't have picked a better 2 days for it either as I've been giving training and tying to juggle who, when and where on the fly - gotta love these hoops they give us to jump through...good thing I'm spry! :D

LFM is crazy! The enamored gazes, people hanging on your words...apparently one guy was really effected because everything I said was the most witty thing he'd ever heard :rolleyes: But everyone was helpful and smiles and although everything didn't go completely s planned, all tasks were performed and completed...and with a smile :heart:

Awesome results, NuTrix! Was that LAM you used on the first day?

I wore LFM all weekend in NYC. It was all .."may I help you.. ?"...."let me take $40 off each room...ect..That's right bitches.... If your going to NYC wear LFM.

Awesome results, NuTrix! Was that LAM you used on the first day?

Buttercream Peach with Sweet Pea Cupcake

Day 2 - was Blackcat's Black Cat Mojo & Titillating Temptress - got lots of compliments on how great I smelled...

^_^ Of all my potions, I've gone through this one the fastest...and that's just the unscented...It's a staple :)

Just got a sample of LFN in Unbridled. Went with husband to restaurant and to a club. I likey the scent, but I found that it feels like I'm this haughty Evily Queen who takes no prisoners and no nonsense, but you can kiss my feet if I decide I like you or maybe it's off with your head. Strange. The waitresses were hovering constantly and I shooed them away, actually told them to run along and leave us alone....People were nice, but seemed strangely a bit afraid, lol. At the club, I put my scarf on the chair next to me and later a guy was so afraid to ask me if he could sit there that the bartender came over and asked me if it was o.k. I moved it and said as I stroked the scarf: See? Nice scarfy, It won't bite, It doesn't have fangs." Not sure why I said that....However, the night went well and my husband and I enjoyed each other. Seemed to illicit a king of "I can do/try this" kind of thinking in the bedroom.

If I'm this aggressive wearing LFN, what the heck would happen if I tried Leather/Dom? :666:

Interesting experience Olderbutwiser! Considering the fun but slightly freaky "floating carpet swan" reaction I get from LFM, this is why I have yet to even consider LFN. Based on your experience, I can imagine myself transformed into a carnivorous serpent-swan. Although, now that I think about it, that might just come in handy sometime...

I was just rereading your experience with L F N, Vladmyra and it just dawned on me what happened the next day to me while wearing it that was very similar. I walked into a coffee shop with a client and the people sitting nearest the door looked at me like I had two heads. I was dressed nicely, clean and professional and they just stared and became more uncomfortable. Yet, somehow I felt strangely like I was separate from them all. Remote, or in another dimension. But it was like they couldn't figure out who or what I was. Weird. Not sure what to make of it in that instance. A tad too edgy maybe. Having figured L F N out yet.

Was your coffee shop experience with La Femme Noir or La Femme Mystere?

So far I've only ever tried La Femme Mystere. And I definitely know what you mean about being in a separate dimension from others. It's a slightly spooky blend in a way, which really fascinates me. It seems to have a strange kind of power that borders on being slightly supernatural at times. But I have given up trying to figure it out, because by its very nature it is unfathomable. I simply try to make sure I don't overdo it, and then sit back and see where it takes me. I think perhaps more than any other blend I've tried, your frame of mind and general energetic frequency can have a huge influence on how this will work with you. Its a faery glamour blend, with a darker twist to it.

Interesting experience Olderbutwiser! Considering the fun but slightly freaky "floating carpet swan" reaction I get from LFM, this is why I have yet to even consider LFN. Based on your experience, I can imagine myself transformed into a carnivorous serpent-swan. Although, now that I think about it, that might just come in handy sometime...

This swan thing is going to haunt me :Emoticons04263:

A carnivorous swan floating around on the carpet eating a steak or something, LOL!!!

I think perhaps more than any other blend I've tried, your frame of mind and general energetic frequency can have a huge influence on how this will work with you. Its a faery glamour blend, with a darker twist to it.

Oooo. You're onto something in this statement!

You're aloof only if you don't DO something to invite people in. People will give you all kinds of space. Will stare at you, but say nothing.

BUT.

If I acknowledge, smile at or step forward to introduce myself or converse, people respond incredibly well! That's when the compliments, the smiles, the DIHL, the going out of their way to be helpful kicks in. The faery glamour is always there, but somewhat veiled until you pull back the veil and suddenly the sparkling shimmer happens and everything/one becomes animated out of their stasis and the glamour shines form you! It's really cool!

:heart106:

This is sooo true. I can easily close myself off with LFM. But if you act warmer and smiley, people are starstruck. This girl (acquaintance) was total DIHL with me today. Once I started smiling and talking to her it was like she had stars in her eyes for me. In a very "I want to be like you" way. It's awesome lol!

Edited by hearts

In a very "I want to be like you" way. It's awesome lol!

Uh-huh! Like that! :Emoticons0424:

Finally re-found this thread... I posted in LFM one instead of LFN which is what I test drove, but glad I found it again.....In response to Vladmyra, Nutrix, Hearts and Epheobe, it was LFN I tried and I echo what is being said about the quirky effects of LFN. However, now that I've tried it and attempting to figure it out, I think it would be incredibly useful to be used in a magical/shamanic way, especially when you want to move between the veils....EUREKA! That's what it is....like different veils/layers of reality and you can kinda shapeshift in and out of them....It's almost like you can become invisible when you want to and then shift in and out of real-time when/if you want.

For example, I picture wearing this one when I don my velvet cape and lock myself into my turret(office) to study my astrology by candlelight and then re-emerge to float down the street in the mists while people wonder/dream what I'm really about.....he he. Perhaps I will then float silently up behind you and .....

Or wear it to help create a magickal space in time where you and your honey can be caught away.....I'd make sure and pack this when I go to the castle..and make sure to stay in the upper floors and not get taken to the dungeon...lol.

Like Vlad said: "A fairy glamour blend with a darker twist" to be sure. This one is growing on me....

• 3 weeks later...

This is fast turning into my best retail phero -- from the retailer side of things! I got out La Sylphide on Sunday, which is the day I work solo at the store. I feel like LFM just does it all -- I am always friendly and approachable, which sometimes feels like it can backfire on me doing customer service. Because I'm by myself, I need people to move along and not try and engage in long conversations. And, if someone has a slightly creepy/overly interested vibe, it can a be a bit scary, knowing I'm completely on my own. I also have trouble with the store filling up twenty minutes before closing and not leaving in a timely fashion.

Well, LFM works so beautifully on ALL these issues. People tend to be very polite and friendly but they don't dally, and when I said it was five minutes to closing the store emptied immediately! I had an interesting encounter with a customer who came in and asked me to hold something so he could go home and get his wallet -- when he came back, he presented me with a fresh branch of lilac. He was right on the edge of what would feel a bit intrusive with his flirting, but I feel like LFM kept the whole thing in the perfect place.... and whether that was his being tempered a bit to be respectful and distant enough, or me having a stronger sense of backbone, I'm not sure. But I loved it.

So far I just have this in La Syphide, but I will have to give serious thought to boosting another scent or perhaps going for a full bottle of the Un!

Oh! I fell hard for LS!

LFM is the phero (aside from OW) that I've poured through the quickest. If you're loving in, I would totally spring for the Un and all the fun you'll have mixing and matching scents! ^_^

I find LFM so versatile. I can use it for work, running errands, meeting friends..and other things. I am so glad I opted for the Un LFM instead of LFN. I like the fact it doesn't push things in a sexual direction. I have other pheros for that. I do have it in La Sylphide as well and love that scent. The LFM in it is a perfect pairing.

There's a definite change in vibe between LFM and LFN. I prefer LFM though, the more I experiment. Oh my, the LS scent is dreamy! Love it in that! LFM seems a bit more demure where as LFN seems a bit more brazen to me vibe wise. LFM is def one of my FAVORITE blends :)

There's a definite change in vibe between LFM and LFN. I prefer LFM though, the more I experiment. Oh my, the LS scent is dreamy! Love it in that! LFM seems a bit more demure where as LFN seems a bit more brazen to me vibe wise. LFM is def one of my FAVORITE blends :)

To me LFN is akin to LFM on steroids. :)

ok. So now compare LFN to BI, that's really what I compare it to. Which is more brazen to you?

Edited by StacyK

You know, t's interesting that you ask that.. BI has always played "sex kitten" with my chemistry. She's a slinky minx compared to LFN. LFN is all "SNAP!" flashing a BIG smile and people melt, falling all over themselves for you. BI is that smoky look from beneath the eye lashes that quietly, but obviously and without apology, invites you to get closer...and stay there :heart:

You know, t's interesting that you ask that.. BI has always played "sex kitten" with my chemistry. She's a slinky minx compared to LFN. LFN is all "SNAP!" flashing a BIG smile and people melt, falling all over themselves for you. BI is that smoky look from beneath the eye lashes that quietly, but obviously and without apology, invites you to get closer...and stay there :heart:

That's a good comparison. it's interesting how those to mixes essentially have the same goal but the dynamics are so different. I just have to work a little more with the BI, it used to give me a headache but the last couple of times it went well,

Edited by StacyK

See for me BI is like whomping my guy over the head with a club and dragging him back to the cave. Nothing quiet or subtle about it. It's an in your face sex bomb. I don't even get time for it to dry down!

See for me BI is like whomping my guy over the head with a club and dragging him back to the cave. Nothing quiet or subtle about it. It's an in your face sex bomb. I don't even get time for it to dry down!

Lol!! So I definitely need to test drive it more. :D

My assumption about the two, not based on trials, is that BI is more girly, let's flirt then get it on baby. LFN, all woman, perhaps a bit more dominant. Basically LFM on steroids, far more sexually aggressive. I need more trials with BI. I'm probably going to have to break a few rules and wear it out and about, just because. For science of course.

Edited by StacyK

Lol!! So I definitely need to test drive it more. :D

My assumption about the two, not based on trials, is that BI is more girly, let's flirt then get it on baby. LFN, all woman, perhaps a bit more dominant. Basically LFM on steroids, far more sexually aggressive. I need more trials with BI. I'm probably going to have to break a few rules and wear it out and about, just because. For science of course.

The few times I wore BI, it definitely caught BF's attention, but in an "I'd like to make out with you if you'd stop growling and put those claws away" kind of way. :lol: It makes me Super Bitch. I've got to try it again in a minute dose.

LFN makes him all about pleasing me (in the sack), with very little concern over his end. It makes me a little more assertive, but not necessarily aggressive. (It makes his buddies fawn over me, which is handy when we're out together; I rarely have to get my own drink! Hee! :666: )

LFM makes BF happy to be around me, and very admiring, but judging from other people's reactions while I'm wearing it, I think I come off as very aloof, very look-but-don't-touch. In small groups, people tend to talk about me (in a complementary way) as if I'm not there. It's a weird phero on me, and I'm still trying to figure out where to use it to take advantage of the effects it has, both on me, and on others.

BI: Too much makes me bitchy- a small amount from a enhanced Frangrance is good... Like 3-4 inches only. Makes guys act like adoring puppy dogs, lots of compliments and lots of attention from younger guys. It's blatant and gives guys more initiative to actually talk to me and try to get my attention. Lots of peacocking, random guys anywhere aren't timid to talk to me, lots of DIHL. Causes whiplash to anyone in my perimeter lol.

LFM: makes me the cool, popular girl that everyone loves but is scared to talk to. But once you return the smiles, they love you and will try to please you or get your approval. I get lots "I want to be like you" stares from women. I think this resonates with guys a lot longer, because I get effects days later even. Guys want you to approve of them and will like you even more when you give them the time of day.

LFN: Pretty much same as above except SEXIER. Girls get intimidated easily with this and guys get even more intent on trying to please me or do stuff for me.

For me, LFN is uber-sexy. Like with the others, my guy just wants to do things for me. But I don't really like it with my guy because it's almost as if he starts to worry that nothing he is doing is pleasing me, so he does more and more. Not such a good fit for us. Not like the LFM, which has the same vibe sort of vibe but less sexy and intense.

I actually like BI a lot. It doesn't make me bitchy, and it is indeed in your face sexy. It's a bit too alpha to use with my guy, who is also alpha, so he is constantly trying to reestablish dominance. Throw in the cops and, well... :smiley-sex015:

Halo, Hearts & Blue Bear. Those were just the type of distinctions I was looking for.

I do agree Hearts, the BI in a boosted scent is much better for me as well. It was Petit that really helped me with this phero. No more headaches and crabby moods.

Blue Bear, interesting about the interaction with your guy. I didn't really think about BI being so Alfa but yea, when I looked at the pheros used, makes sense.

Really helpful. Thanks!!

I've worn LFN twice. UN and blended in a potion. No go - reactions were weird. Can't really put it into words but I felt a bit off and reactions from others - they seemed to distance themselves from me. Not the reaction action I was going for. It's too good not to be effective so clearly I'm doing something wrong. Will try applying a minuscule amount and having another go.

ETA: My bad, meant to say LFM. Typo above when I wrote LFN. I haven't tested LFN at all yet. Pardon the error please.

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Not so! Sometimes a phero blend just fizzles on us.

Example: I LOVE Open Windows and I LOVE DHEAS. I also LOVE my Flying Potion with Levitation in it (OW+DHEAS) but for some reason OW works better on it's own or with the DHEAS sprayed separately in my hair or on my clothes. I LOVE the scent of FP though - pheromonal all on it's own, but the Levitation phero blend just wasn't working as well for me as some other blends. And goodness knows! There are SO many wonderful choices here that you will find something that has your name ALL OVER IT!

I really like LFN but I still prefer her sister LFM as my constant go to. There are others who are the exact opposite and LFN is on fire for them! Chemistry and personality are the great vibes that work magick just for you and will be key, so just keep playing :heart:

Hmm, I guess it is kinda you then, what with chemistry and all - but it's not your fault :Emoticons04280: :lol:

NuTrix, thanks so much for the wise words darlin' - ok, I understand completely! Will follow through on my next order and get the DHEAS separately. It's a necessary staple for any serious phero-nista anyway. I need to stop sleeping on that purchase. It's just that there are so many goodies, the wishlist is arm's length!!! What's a girl to do?! :say19:

I have high hopes tho that Levitation will agree with my chemistry and the DHEAS + OW blend will react true to form :fingers-crossed:

Made a mistake in that post above, I meant to reference La Femme Mystere not La Femme Noire. I tried LFM twice. I don't have anything with LFN as of yet. Ordered Totem Bat few days ago so I soon will. I understand LFN may have motivational selfies so I wanted to give it a go. As far as LFM, I'll keep playing for sure :thank-you: