La Femme Mystere

Not so! Sometimes a phero blend just fizzles on us.

Example: I LOVE Open Windows and I LOVE DHEAS. I also LOVE my Flying Potion with Levitation in it (OW+DHEAS) but for some reason OW works better on it's own or with the DHEAS sprayed separately in my hair or on my clothes. I LOVE the scent of FP though - pheromonal all on it's own, but the Levitation phero blend just wasn't working as well for me as some other blends. And goodness knows! There are SO many wonderful choices here that you will find something that has your name ALL OVER IT!

I really like LFN but I still prefer her sister LFM as my constant go to. There are others who are the exact opposite and LFN is on fire for them! Chemistry and personality are the great vibes that work magick just for you and will be key, so just keep playing :heart:

Hmm, I guess it is kinda you then, what with chemistry and all - but it's not your fault :Emoticons04280: :lol:

OW is fab! Levitation is also Fab!! I love my perfume and Flying Potion.

But, that additional DHEAS changes the feel so much for me. I find OW more serene/happy I always need it in my arsenal.

Amazing how a single molecule can change something so much. Even when it's already in the mix or when it very congruent to the mix and feel.

CURoses, try less LFM next time. IMO LFM is pretty potent, quite literally, a little goes a long way. You definitely want to try it a few times and make a note of how much you apply. Good luck.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thank you Stacy, I'll try less. In general I need very little for the pheros to work. With LFM I may have to go to trace amounts. It IS a great blend. I can see why it works so well for ya' :great:

:heart: La Femme Mystère * Ingredients: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone. :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, you guys, i just have to report: I wore this for my retail shift where I work solo. Every week, and I mean EVERY week, a ton of people come in about starting at twenty minutes before closing and I have the worst time getting everyone to clear out, no matter how nicely I ask. This is about the third time I've worn LFM in La Sylphide and it's effing magic -- some people came in at 6 minutes of, and when I told them how much time they had, they said they were just going "to look around" and my heart sank... and at three minutes of they just thanked me and left. That NEVER happens! I think I might need the Un so I can wear something besides La Sylphide on Sundays!

I got La Sylphide/LFM in my last order. Great scent. Seemed easier to figure out/wear than LFN. I like wearing this when I have a lot of work/charts to get done and want to be left alone/not interrupted. Although I prefer a more social vibe/phero when I'm with clients, I can see where LFM would be perfect in the retail business/service industry. I picture a woman with glasses on a chain around her neck, or peering over them, with an air of being totally in control and commanding respect. Perfect for a librarian I would think as well. Kind of like having a bubble around you where people keep a respectful distance, yet they are courteous and helpful if need be.

For me, I find when I wear MLH or SWS I'm more accessible/sensitive than with LFM. More of a "we're all in this together, so let's pull our weight and get the job done" kind of feel. I can see how LFM would be helpful in some circumstances, but MLH and SWS fit me better as I'm still empathic/approachable with family/clients with a clear sense of purpose/focus and energy. LFM/LFN seems a tad chilly to me, could possibly push my bitchiness quotient up, but is still very intriguing and I will definitely try it out some more.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

For me it doesn't have that kind of vibe. For me it has that airbrushing effect that has people saying how good I look when I am trashing about in old jeans and a hoodie. I get a very respectful vibe but not in a haughty way...While people do not trip over themselves coming up to me, they seem to hang on my every word. As if everything I say is important. I love this blend. It gives me a respect at work but in a way that is not demanding. I found Leather a bit demanding even with the Est...as in " You will give me respect" LFM is different for me. The willfulness and attentiveness seems to come from others more voluntarily.

That's great Irish Eyes! I haven't tried Leather or Dom....I'm good with SWS for now, as I need that all for one and one for all team work with a large family and my work. I'm a little leery about trying them too, as altho I've mellowed quite a bit, I already have a Dom switch that can get flicked. I do see what you mean about LFM helping others give you space/respect willingly. I pretty much get that already, although I've had to fight for it on occasion with my family.

When I wore the LFM/LFN my husband, kids, associates, friends were all asking me, what's wrong? You o.k.? You seem stern and/or something's bothering you, etc. Not that I'm one to mince words with them and they always know where they stand with me. However, I just seemed too far removed from my immediate environment. Hard to put in words.

We had a special event the other night and it was crucial that everything go as perfectly as possible. I got my clothes, hair, makeup, etc. all down just right, but I could not decide on what Phero to go with. I finally went with LFM with a non LP. Within maybe 20 minutes if putting it on, I KNEW I made the right choice! It was as if it just magically tied everything together. I felt that everything was just perfect and into my bag it went! I

Our destination was about 2 hours away and when he GPS said we were about 15 minutes away, I 're-applied. When we walked into that place, I felt like I owned it. More impressively perhaps, was that people around us seemed to feel I did too! It...went...*perfectly*, absolutely perfectly. My presence was actually announced over a microphone acknowledging who I was. (It was relevant to the event, but really!) Waiters and waitresses fawned all over us, even my friend of over twenty years who I have not seen in a couple of years looked sort of dazed and stared at me saying, "You look beautiful." All over warmly appreciated by your' s truly, which in turn, seemed to spread an infectious sort if happy glow to all around us. What an utterly glorious Phero. I credit LFM for making it a truly magical night. I love this stuff, I truly do, and in time this is one I will definitely consider getting 3x. Can you just imagine? Sheer magic! :LuvU396:

What a great review, RB! Isn't it funny how different pheros work with different people's chemistry? Cougar's the one that works "magic" for me, but LFM sounds like a real winner for you. You GO girl! Sooo glad you had a wonderful evening. And, I bet whether you wear Cougar or LFM you'll always be a shining star. :star:

Wow, Rose you are very courageous to be thinking of tripling the effect of LFM! I've been trying to imagine what that could possibly feel like, and all I can come up with is an image of someone trying to ride a beautiful untamed flying dragon. Mind you, your experience was so fabulous, why wouldn't you want to times it by three? I kind of hope you do now, cause I'm really curious to hear how it might turn out.

:kyrii_faerie_action: "Go on, you know you want to..." says spooky LFM-eyed purple butter-dragon.

Edited by vladmyra

We had a special event the other night and it was crucial that everything go as perfectly as possible. I got my clothes, hair, makeup, etc. all down just right, but I could not decide on what Phero to go with. I finally went with LFM with a non LP. Within maybe 20 minutes if putting it on, I KNEW I made the right choice! It was as if it just magically tied everything together. I felt that everything was just perfect and into my bag it went! I

Our destination was about 2 hours away and when he GPS said we were about 15 minutes away, I 're-applied. When we walked into that place, I felt like I owned it. More impressively perhaps, was that people around us seemed to feel I did too! It...went...*perfectly*, absolutely perfectly. My presence was actually announced over a microphone acknowledging who I was. (It was relevant to the event, but really!) Waiters and waitresses fawned all over us, even my friend of over twenty years who I have not seen in a couple of years looked sort of dazed and stared at me saying, "You look beautiful." All over warmly appreciated by your' s truly, which in turn, seemed to spread an infectious sort if happy glow to all around us. What an utterly glorious Phero. I credit LFM for making it a truly magical night. I love this stuff, I truly do, and in time this is one I will definitely consider getting 3x. Can you just imagine? Sheer magic! :LuvU396:

Good review. That's what LFM does, people will fawn and go out of their way to accommodate you. Or at the least you'll get respectful treatment and I always get good service. ;)

Did you note your dosage for that night? Sounds like you found your sweet spot.

I have LFM spray in x2 and I can say that you'll have to readjust your dosage ect. LFM is a strong phero for me. When I have on to much it can slightly push people away. My best hits have been in the LFM scents. That's less than the x1 strength.

Thanks Stacy! I do think I did find that beautiful, magical, sweet spot. What I did was spray each wrist *very* generously, wiping it up the inside of each forearm. Then I also sprayed some behind each ear, letting it mist onto my neck. That is the amount I used to accomplish the effects I got, and I must write this down, because as I acquire more pheros, I KNOW I will forget! BTW, this was x1 strength.

Yes – dynamite review RoseB. CONGRATS on a great hit of an evening! Wishing you many happy returns with LFM and wonderful experiences :love: It really is one of the best pheros around. You had great results with the 1X! That's what I have...I cannot imagine the fabulosity 3X would garner :say19:

I can't believe Vladmyra's encouraging you to go the mile at 3X to gather intel :lol2: . Like Stacy said, be mindful of your dose. You don't want to defeat the purpose. Because LFM is such a complex blend, you may need to tweak it a bit.

Lol, C.U.R! It boggles my mind, so I am insatiably curious about it. I think for me, at 3x strength, even 1 spray of LFM would be too much. What do you get when you multiply a floating carpet swan by 3? Perhaps a swooping indoor pterodactyl?

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/FemmeMystere/

Unscented Pheromone for Women

"Designed by a mysterious Tantrika in our midst who wishes to remain anonymous, La Femme Mystère is a wholly unique creation, based upon her years of experience and expertise...."

AD-PUN-FemmeMystere-sm_LovePotion.jpg

This is a great month for the LFM phero divas! Not only are we fortunate to have the UN version, above, but this month you can also get LFM in the Limited Edition (LE) variant. The coveted LP Rouge http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/LPRouge/

• 2 weeks later...

Yes – dynamite review RoseB. CONGRATS on a great hit of an evening! Wishing you many happy returns with LFM and wonderful experiences :love: It really is one of the best pheros around. You had great results with the 1X! That's what I have...I cannot imagine the fabulosity 3X would garner :say19:

I can't believe Vladmyra's encouraging you to go the mile at 3X to gather intel :lol2: . Like Stacy said, be mindful of your dose. You don't want to defeat the purpose. Because LFM is such a complex blend, you may need to tweak it a bit.

Thank you CUR I am thinking if my Stone Cougar x3 works out well, LFM will def be one I do a x3 on in the future!

Thank you CUR I am thinking if my Stone Cougar x3 works out well, LFM will def be one I do a x3 on in the future!

LFM x3. Wow! Just IMO here LFM is one of the more potent pheros, at least for me. I have LFM in Spray X2 60/40 mix. It took some time before I got the type of memorable hits that I'd get with my 1st LFM enhanced LP scent (oil) only 333mg.

Of course I can't completely discount the perfect congruence of that scent phero combo.

That said, my 2X really took home the adage "less is more" here. Some pheros I need to slather or I'd ideally get them in spray at a higher dosage. But on me this baby is powerful.

Just my experience.

LFM is one of my favs so if and when you do the 3X I'll look forward to read your results. :)

Edited by StacyK

I'm in StacyK's boat on this one. I think the oil is all I'll ever need as a little bit does magnificently. I haven't gotten it in spray, though I've thought of creating one with the La Sylphide scent. LFM works magic, truly! But a heavy hand can go completely incongruent with me, sending off a way too serious vibe for my bubbly self. I'm not sure IF I could find a sweet spot at x3...unless I decanted it into a to-go spray where I could use less spray to start with...hmm....

Is this the one that gets everyone discounts - I think it is - thought of it just now while I was at a place probably getting ripped off. On well.

I have read a couple reviews regarding that. I've not been given discounts but I have been helped out excessively in areas of service and told in advance about Friends and family sale dates at places I've not shopped in before. A discount of sorts.

Even in the town courthouse to pay a ticket I was helped out and the woman left a charge out on purpose. She said oh let me help you and waive this fee, why shoul you pay this? Wow! This was the same place where the man who was about 6 paces and downwind of me ran to catch up and leaped a puddle to open and hold the door. Not my usual male service. Because he had been so kind I offered him the place in line before me and he adamantly refused. Crazy

I does bring on the chivalry.., Lost In Austen or what?

I've had some similar hits as well but that was one of the more dramatic..

I think maybe it was Blue Bear who got the discount.. not sure but I know what you are referring to.

LFM you rule. Going to car hunt and guess what I'll be wearing..

Edited by StacyK

I've been testing out LFM for a while now and I'm having mixed thoughts.
I get hits from people (usually they're very respectful and accommodating in an out of their way kind of way haha) but I only get slight self-effects from it.
The effects I get is I feel like I'm a high class lady walking in her expensive high heels, carrying a prada bag and wearing D&G perfume.
One of the first times I wore it, I was at the mall just looking around and I kept getting DIHL looks.
Another time I went to eat with a friend and I think the waitress was flirting with me :Emoticons04280: haha she would compliment me and talk to me like I was the most interesting person she's met so far and kept looking at me with this admiration in her eyes similar to the look someone gets when they're talking to their crush.
Both these times I had only worn two sprays of the 1x.

Still testing out its limits as I type this and I think 5 sprays is as far as I can go. More than that and I get a headache :(
I'm probably gonna stick to the 2-3 spray range.

My best dosages with LFM ;

Spray only, 2-3 sprays

Spray + oil , 4 1.5" swipes and 1 spray (this last a bit longer.)

• 2 months later...

Help- LFM is so strong that I ODed on 1 inch on my wrist. I felt sick and dizzy for 4 hours. What other Pheros should I avoid if I have this reaction. I have zero problems with cops, cougar , I go light on sneaky clean but great.

the UN

ot to be unsympathetic but I am probably the lightest-weight phero user here & don't think even I could OD on that little LFM -- esp if you are fine with cougar & ss4w - I would review every other possible factor (lack of sleep, something you ate, allergies, or even, did you sniff the spot (or anything else) really really hard (I've given myself a headache doing that)? I mention this because once I thought I had "OD'd" on CB from wearing it several nights in a row (& wearing more than usual on the last night) because I felt absolutely horrible the next day but then realized I had also gotten really hammered so what I was feeling was called a hangover. LOL so that was a very obvious example that I should have known but, it seems much more likely to me that it was something other than the LFM so worth thinking through what else it could have been.

Thanks, will try again-no sniffing!! also will add 10% to a fragrance and check it out, I also ordered some samples phero enhanced fragrances

Edited by livin101

Thanks, will try again-no sniffing!! also will add 10% to a fragrance and check it out, I also ordered some samples phero enhanced fragrances

If it were me, I wouldn't add it to a fragrance I adore. If LFM turns out not to agree with you, then you wouldn't be able to wear it!!!! I'd give it a few days and then try a smaller amount.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I was waiting in a line to get some papers for my girls' school. There were lots of other parents in front of me and the lady working there told everyone that the papers they want will be ready for them tomorrow. But, when I asked for the SAME papers she just got up and printed it out for me and gave me! Thank you LFM! :)

So I don't have anything to report but have general questions as I can't seem to find my sweet spot. Of course that's bc I'm not doing testing right (i.e. wearing more than one day in row, writing down swipes, etc.) but anyhow - twice now I've noticed the selfies others have mentioned that I don't like. The gawky insecure vulnerable feeling. I don't know which phero element I'm reacting to, and could also be somewhat cycle related.

I've read entire thread (whew) and seems others have had similar experiences but wasn't sure if anyone selfies were more dose related or cycle related - or a combo. I've worn once and felt great, very positive selfies. And I know this one *can* work, just can't figure it out on myself. I don't know @ effects on others bc when I feel this self-conscious then I'm not trying to engage anyone in convo or anything, I found myself avoiding eye contact with others - weird. I did notice that people in general seemed more helpful today.

I'm going out tonight was going to test on others, but this anxiety feeling in my stomach (not my usual anxiety stress thing), I think is part LFM. Maybe LFM can enhance feelings of vunerability if you're already feeling a bit like that? I've been moody lately for sure. Any insight on relation to moods prior and post LFM also appreciated. I want to get that positive LFM selfie again!

Edited by Beach Goddess

Guest cutie.pie

I know there are ladies here that will answer your question better than me, but let me just say it could be cycle related. I've noticed that if I wear Cougar while ovulating, I'm sooo weepy!

I'm thinking it may be the EST and my cycle and/or just my mood. Not sure. Only reason I (think) it could be EST due to my very limited testing with Lumina (in Pherodise scent) - only tested once and made me weepy - granted I spilled most of sample on myself. So not blaming EST or that scent/ phero. I only meant to try a dab at the time and work up from there.

Cougar always seems to make me feel sparkly and beautiful. :D I have an app on my phone to track cycle stuff, going to start making notes in there. I could use excel or word, but too much work. (haha) But is free and easy access, I know LFM has good results, just not sure what I'm reacting to. I think it is a combo of dose amt and cycle though.

Thanks cutiepie!

Edited by Beach Goddess

• 2 weeks later...

OK... After trying LFM for the first time today, I see why the thread is so damn long!

So after a month of being in the hospital, my father finally came home yesterday evening. This morning I went to the hospital pharmacy to pick up his medications. I was wearing LFM, layered with Sweet Surrender. LFM around the wrists... lollipopped around the belly button and up the cleavage... and a little on the neck.

The smell is mild compared to other pheromones I've encountered (non LPMP brands). Barely detectable even without a cover. Still, I slathered on my Sweet Surrender because it's heaven in a bottle.

Self effects? Hmmmm... I'm not sure that I could pinpoint anything distinctive. I will say that I'm in a better mind state today (confident, pleasant, not feeling so stressed) but I can't tell if that's because of my dad coming home or the LFM. More testing is required.

But let's talk about the effects on others. Wowza! Got to the hospital pharmacy and had to take a number. They were up to #388 when I got there and I had #424. I walked around for a bit (walked past other people waiting for their stuff) and then stood near a window close to the pick up area. A gentleman approaches me and gives me his number. It's #395. Low and behold, they were up to #394... so I was next! (Yup... it was one of the men I walked past.)

Discovered I need the paper prescriptions, so I needed to go back up to the nurses station to pick them up. "Come directly back to my window when you're done," the guy cashier tells me. (Tee hee hee, LFM... is that you???)

I pick everything up, complete the order and at the end of the transaction the cashier is super gushy and guy smiley with me. Then I get to the Dunkin Donuts and see the foxiest doctor ever in front of me. He pays for his stuff and leaves. When I left, I passed him again on the way to the parking lot. He looks at me with those soft brown eyes and says, "How are you?" I'm like, "Greaaaat... thank you." I was so giddy with school girl sweat, I couldn't even look back.

Now here's the thing... I've been going to this same hospital for a month straight -- every single day, on the weekdays I go twice a day -- and nobody ever noticed me in THAT way. All of sudden I add a little LFM to the mix and I become a man magnet.

I have LFM in oil, so now I'm curious to see what kind of trouble I can stir up with the spray. I'm so happy I tried it. It certainly gave me a smile when I needed it.

BOO-YAH! The "lil' black dress" of pheromones strikes again! :D

girlfriday: hey again :)

Just wanted to remark I don't find the scent mild at ALL, but then I have not tried the UN version, just the LP Rouge with LFM. I'd have to say it lasts on my clothes for weeks. To the point that I once applied maybe a one inch swipe to a teddybear and I can still smell it...2 months on. My car may smell like Espirituel, but my closet smells like LP Rouge, especially my poncho, jackets, etc where they rub up against my wrists. It makes me feel very balanced. This is the one I reach for when I do feel like wearing pheros but can't decide what would work best. And the scent....If I had to pick just one scent that embodies to me what LPMP is all about....it would be this one.

Edited by androstenol

I agree that Un LFM has a very mild scent.

It's interesting that some get anxiety feelings when wearing this. It's the opposite for me. It calms me and makes me feel cool and confident. I wear it when I think I am going to be in a situation where I might feel anxiety and have to play it off. I have the idea that it projects a very confident Queen Bee type of image so that may be why it makes me feel that way. BUT I don't have the problem with EST that some have either.

I need another bottle of this, mine is super low. I have 60/40 and I may get 90/10 this time. All my pheros are low at the same time...my Gotcha, LFM and Topper are all about equally empty. Very scary. Especially since I only get UNs in spray. I have to come up with some hefty cashola to replace them all at once.