Latest Private Editions!

Potion Master

These are currently being sent to their owners. A few of them have a few bottles available, but don't ask me which right now...I'm slammed bizzy! Just thought you'd like to see labels and the creators can discuss their creations if they wish. :)

AD-PE-WolfPack.jpg

AD-PE-SugarLipsLYL.jpg

AD-PE-RavenwingBFC.jpg

AD-PE-RavenwingWFC.jpg

AD-PE-SkyeLC.jpg

AD-PE-MoonhollyDD.jpg

AD-PE-DrSukiBB.jpg

AD-PE-CelrynnyaCPK.jpg

AD-PE-DarlynSS.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolf Pack is for MarkAM and his frat group of friends. It's basically an existing male blend, amped with additional pheros. His friend made the artwork - I thought it was cool so wanted to show everyone the label, but this one will be available only to he and his buds.

Wolf Pack is for MarkAM and his frat group of friends. It's basically an existing male blend, amped with additional pheros. His friend made the artwork - I thought it was cool so wanted to show everyone the label, but this one will be available only to he and his buds.

YIKES!! MarkAM and his friends will be SOOOO cool!!!!!

The labels are wonderful!!!!!!!!! I recognize most of them. Have we heard about Moonholly's Daydream?

Nope :( I've been swamped with midterms and pages and pages of reading that I haven't been able to hang out in the forums. BUT AHHHH! I giggled at the name because I definitely have spent too much time daydreaming about it. Here's proof:

INSPIRATIONS

I daydream of cool midmornings and afternoons where a fuller Moon comes out to play and flirt with the Sun; she is light, soft, playful, mysterious, and coyly disappearing into the blue sky.

“L’ Appuntamento”- Ornella Vanoni

“Moon River” –Performed by Audrey Hepburn

HOPES

Vanilla musk acts as the setting. Apple plays a supporting character, and is quite possibly the love interest. Freesia is the leading lady of this story. I’m hoping it will feel something like laying naked, comfortably warm, in a fantastical field of freesia that goes on forever, fresh with green apple dew.

---

I didn't know there were so many PE's brewing! Go Team LPMP for your perfumey amazingness! The anticipation of my PE and the promos Mara mentioned is almost unbearable.

I'll probably only be able to get one bottle, so I have to decide between White Forest Cake & Cow Print Kitty. I can't pick!

Poor Mara...must so often feel like she's in a zombie horror movie, trapped in the castle with all of us slavering and whacking at it with axes...while moaning "LPpppppps.... LPppppppppppppps...need LPpppppps..."

Is anyone else curious as to what's in Loving You Lavender?

It's Lavender, Vanilla and Sugar, but the instructions on types was rather long. Foody but not too sweet. Light, not overwhelming. I hope she likes it. She said she finds commercial stuff too strong, generally, and our stuff tends to be on the concentrated side, so I tried to make this subtle, but not too subtle.

HOPES

Vanilla musk acts as the setting. Apple plays a supporting character, and is quite possibly the love interest. Freesia is the leading lady of this story. I’m hoping it will feel something like laying naked, comfortably warm, in a fantastical field of freesia that goes on forever, fresh with green apple dew.

Mmmm, that sounds fabulous!!!

Not to start a riot...but I found that we have ONE extra bottle of Invidiana's Anti-Valentine. I had it set aside because I was short one label and kept forgetting to print it. I will offer it of course to the creator first. If Invi doesn't want to grab it, first one to post gets it.

And BTW, Invi, I sent you an email over the weekend. Did you get it?

We are just labeling the PEs now, so after the orders are complete I will provide a count of what is left over of each. K?

:)

If Katz doesn't want it, can I have it, please?

I got confused with the .......?

Sorry for my confusion! If Invidiana and Katz are not interested, I would love to have it

Edited by Gabylicious

OH I'm sorry! That was not a placeholder! It was an "anticipation" of Mara's posting how many bottles of what.. there are others I DO want, but you are most welcome to bid for the Valentine! Sorry!

Not to start a riot...but I found that we have ONE extra bottle of Invidiana's Anti-Valentine. I had it set aside because I was short one label and kept forgetting to print it. I will offer it of course to the creator first. If Invi doesn't want to grab it, first one to post gets it.

And BTW, Invi, I sent you an email over the weekend. Did you get it?

I just checked my email a couple minutes ago (for the first time since Friday :blushing:) and I did indeed recieve it, sent you a response! I will let the bottle of my PE go free so someone who couldn't get a hold of it the first time can have a second shot. :)

Oh, no Katz, don't be I was all confused! But thank you for explaining, you are very kind.

This is so exciting right? The new PEs are gorgeous....all of them, it's gonna be tough to decide...

Yeiiii! Thank you, Mara! :cat690:

Gaby, and anyone that wants to grab these before they are in the cart, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase. Claim here first tho! First ones to post get em! :)

Ok, here's the list:

Ravenwing's Black Forest Cake - 5 bottles available

Ravenwing's White Forest Cake - 2 bottles available

Dr Suki's Break-Up Balm - 4 bottles available

Moonholly's Daydream - 4 bottles available

Sugar Lips' Loving You Lavender - 3 bottles available

Sky Loves Chocolate - 1.5 bottles...meaning, I have a regular 10ml bottle available ($25), and also a 5ml bottle available ($15).

I also have 2 bottles available of the MYSTERY GIFT...but sorrowfully, we must wait until the recipient receives it to expose the secret! B)

And, yes, Darlyn...there is another surprise, a very nifty one! But I am going to start a new thread just for that - later this evening. Until then....heheheheheh.