dont know if my order went through but i think i got the last bottle.

if so, thank you,thank you!

is this one going to be re-brewed?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wore sexology to the gym today. Oh how I love this scent. Anyway, I wasn't really expecting to notice any hits or anything. The gym is like a sweaty phero factory anyway, which is why I'm almost convinced that wearing ANY PHERO there at all aside from maybe a happy one for myself would be an honest to goodness waste of good pheros.

So, this week is vacation week and all the high schoolers that belong to my gym have been raiding the joint, screwing with my workouts because they belong in school, not there at noon taking up all the slots on the good machines. Anyway, I'm trying to avoid the pubescent bunches, sneaking in different weight workouts where I can, and I notice that this one guy *maybe* college age, but quite likely an older looking senior, seems to be following me around like a puppy dog. Every time I'm in a different area, there he is, practically right next to me. And my workout was all over the place due to the juvenile action. But no matter where I am in this colossal sized gym, no matter what corner (and I hit just about all of them so we're not talking about a fluke here), there was the handsome and well built though possibly too short for me puppy. At one point I actually wondered if sexology is similar to cougar.

Does anyone know if there are any more bottles of sexology left? Oh wait, we're getting the unscented version soon. Guess I'll add that one to my ever growing 'to buy' list.

Edited by starlitegirl

It's my opinion (though Ail has the science to verify one way or the other) that EST produces the "puppy" effect. The original Cougar Potion had EST as well although I never really got the same effect, just more of an hey, how you doin' kind of vibe from men who noticed me. But the following you around, intense longing gazes, extreme attentiveness and concern for your well-being...that's the magic of EST.

Edited by luna65

Yes..The balance of the isomer of EST can really change the way a formula will "work." There is a LOT in Sexology, and the I want-to--take-care-of-you-and-just follow you around-all-day vibe, is brought about by the heavier dose of EST..

Now take it into the bedroom..And the three molecules in THESE ratios that are in Sexology, combine to give you caring, cuddles, DEEP communication, (and sometimes you need to be ready to hear things you are NOT prepared for) and well..HOT SEX! ^_^

Had I taken the ratios in a different direction and balanced them in the diametric OPPOSITE way, the resulting effect on men would be VERY different..

But..That's another story for another formula for another (not soon) month.. ^_~

And now to bed..Oh and Luna..Raven Moon 2009 is VERY close to the original. It's HEAVENLY..But NOT angelic.. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

More like naughty cherub, eh? ^_^

If only Quince had the same lust for maple as he does for other sweet scents...ah well, can't win 'em all!

Oh I love EST so much more now. The longing puppy dog following me around absolutely works for me. I'm so getting bottles of unscented sexology. It's clearly a fantastic blend. Hats off to Ail!

See I know how you feel...everyone around here knows that EST is my favorite favorite favorite thing...I was soooo lucky to get that last bottle of EST

and now, unscented sexology....oooooh boy, more like watch out boys...hehehe

djac

WOOHOO EST!!!and more EST!!!

I am out of EST currently...used the last bit couple days ago, and was using that sparingly...can't wait for my package to arrive...if for nothing but the EST, and I have some goodies in this package...but I wanna just see and hold my bottle of EST

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 3 weeks later...
;) Wow I would like to say Sexology Delivered. It could actually be called Sex In A Bottle, I was actually getting winks from across the room when I wore it. It could have something to do with my Body Chemistry lol, but it really worked great for me.

:) Wow I would like to say Sexology Delivered. It could actually be called Sex In A Bottle, I was actually getting winks from across the room when I wore it. It could have something to do with my Body Chemistry lol, but it really worked great for me.

Yeah, this really is a great sexy scent....the unscented version is coming out this month too....you may want to try it....

Guest Lor
Yeah, this really is a great sexy scent....the unscented version is coming out this month too....you may want to try it....

this is my default phero mix.

est,betanol,and cops only makes sense.

i think it should be added to any and all scents you would wear around your objects of attention.

although, the original sexology scent is a boy-fave.

they just freakin love it.

• 4 months later...

ok - I feel the need to add to this now that Luna has resurrected this thread. XXXXX Luna.

I wear Sexology a lot - usually when I come home after a long sh*tty day - because the scent makes me all warm and sexy. Not voracious sex pot sexy - just sexy.

And some days - in my plaid jammy bottoms and a t shirt - I still want to feel sexy. In a cute - girl next door kind of way. And yes - some days require a Wild *SS Red Headed Spit Fire - Daisy Cutter Bomb Blast Sexy. :lol: And at least - for me - that's a BI or OCCO load close to the body - Cougar load on wrists/neck line. EXTREMELY generous application.

And anytime there is a rebrew of Sexology - I will order up a boat load. Because it's honey, cinnamon, dirty musk LOVELY. I'd wear it for the scent alone.

Hi Shelly and all else who know I was encouraging you all to ask for a rebrew - for a GOOD REASON..Here's a wee update, just in case you thought those plans had fallen through..

Not so..The fact is, it WOULD have been rebrewed months ago, but it's our old favourite - Civet, that's the issue.

Mara wants to be able to get the rebrew as near as she can to the original, and in order to do that, she needs to locate a certain Civet, and thus far, that's not come to fruition.

I talked to her on the phone for a good couple of hours tonight (Oh boy..you folks have such awesome olfactory treats in store ahead of you soon!) and so this is just to let you know that scented Sexology WILL be rebrewed, but only once she is happy that the Civet she sources, will work to make that same, hyper-sexy and ultra-sensual blend that the carnal and animalistic Sexology, IS..

Hope this helps you all to understand the necessary, if somewhat frustrating delay.. :lol:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hi Shelly and all else who know I was encouraging you all to ask for a rebrew - for a GOOD REASON..Here's a wee update, just in case you thought those plans had fallen through..

Not so..The fact is, it WOULD have been rebrewed months ago, but it's our old favourite - Civet, that's the issue.

Mara wants to be able to get the rebrew as near as she can to the original, and in order to do that, she needs to locate a certain Civet, and thus far, that's not come to fruition.

I talked to her on the phone for a good couple of hours tonight (Oh boy..you folks have such awesome olfactory treats in store ahead of you soon!) and so this is just to let you know that scented Sexology WILL be rebrewed, but only once she is happy that the Civet she sources, will work to make that same, hyper-sexy and ultra-sensual blend that the carnal and animalistic Sexology, IS..

Hope this helps you all to understand the necessary, if somewhat frustrating delay.. :lol:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail - darlin' - THANK you!!!!!!

I'd wait nearly forever for that rebrew. And I will be hoarding. :-)

I was just thinking about that today, Ail...have you been picking up my transmissions again? :bad:

BUT...so good to know! Master Quince and his chew toy want their Sexy Toast.

:lol:

Hmmmmm..

How does Sexology compare to Unscented Cuddle Bunny in relation to ratios? Both are heavy on the EST right? How do they differ??

Edit: .k, looked up the ingredients for each

Unscented CB: Ingredients: estratetraenol, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, DHEA sodium sulfate, copulins.

So both heavy on the EST. Which has more EST?

What does the addition of Alpha-androstenol and androstanone do for different type of hits/reactions in comparison to the EST/Beta/copulin combo of Sexology? Just fascinated and very curious.

Edited by mystree

You're looking at the ingredients for the Pharmacom version, which Ail has stated is now OOS forever. That's the "stupid horny" version. Her version of CB (which is now what LPMP offers) is just EST and cops.

In my journal (TMI Alert episode three) I talk about what Sexology has done for me and my woobie. IMO, CB is romantic and Sexology is playful.

I'm assuming Sexology has less EST than CB or else Shelly wouldn't like it so much. :lol:

You're looking at the ingredients for the Pharmacom version, which Ail has stated is now OOS forever. That's the "stupid horny" version. Her version of CB (which is now what LPMP offers) is just EST and cops.

In my journal (TMI Alert episode three) I talk about what Sexology has done for me and my woobie. IMO, CB is romantic and Sexology is playful.

I'm assuming Sexology has less EST than CB or else Shelly wouldn't like it so much. :bad:

I'm guessing same - but since I love Sexology for the scent - and I wear it for me - not anyone else -

maybe fragrance trumps pheros?

Echo the playful versus romance. And despite Luna's chocolate fondants aspersions to the contrary - I do not as a general rule respond to romance. Playful - yes - all the time!!! Romance - pretty rare. I won't say it never happens but it is a rare man and a rare mood.

But when it has happened - :lol:

Yes, that IS a mistake and I'll let Mara know about it when I call her tomorrow.

Only my original version of Cuddle Bunny is now available, which is why if you try to add a pheromone into a fragrance using the drop-down pheromone menu, you will see it only lists AIL'S Cuddle Bunny as an option..

The version I created with a balanced blend of only EST and Copulins which works like a charm, is all there is now, and I don't quite know HOW this slipped through the net.

I would recommend if you are NOT looking for more on the bonding cuddly side, you consider my UNscented Sexology, cos it DEFINITELY has very much more of a sexual edge..

I'm so sorry if you are disappointed, but in a way it's great that you highlighted this error for us. Thank you so much, mystree..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hi mystree..

I would strongly suggest you email, as the ladies are really up to their ears in it trying to get the new releases listed before this weekend. (oOOps..Did I just let that slip? ^_~) So you would definitely be better to make sure they know what is what.

Just explain what has happened, and when I call Mara tomorrow I will as I said, tell her about the error, and yes just request UNscented Sexology, instead of Cuddle Bunny.

It's very nice to meet you also, and welcome to our friendly wee corner of the 'net.

Blessings

Ail )O(

I know, obvious much, luna? ^_^

And just let me state that Ail's version of Cuddle Bunny is absolutely wonderful, because I don't mean to imply any different (despite my perverted focus on the P-com version). As I wrote in my journal, her CB saved my relationship when it was at a point of emotional stalemate, and I wouldn't be without it! :001_tt2:

Edited by luna65

I have some Cuddle Bunny 2009 in a trial vial, I like the effects, but my skin amps something in the scent. So thus wanted to try the unscented version and was curious what effects the other ingredients would have in addition to Ails version of Est and Cops. I emailed Mara&Danna regarding status on my two orders (its 15 days now from the first order, no stamps notice for either yet). Maybe if my packages havent been processed and shipped yet I can get an even swap out of Unscented Sexology :001_tt2: . This waiting is killing me, and I wished I had at least a partial order here to play with to tie me over until the rest, but sometimes mishaps just happen.

Im excited about the (possible) rebrew of Sexology, and await the new releases with baited breath and crazy anticipation.

And despite Luna's chocolate fondants aspersions to the contrary - I do not as a general rule respond to romance. Playful - yes - all the time!!! Romance - pretty rare. I won't say it never happens but it is a rare man and a rare mood.

But when it has happened - :D

When you see this, go peek in my journal because I have an ancedote for you which involves the p-word and so therefore I'll keep out of the public realm.

• 1 month later...

Sexology (un) blended in EGG. Phero target #1.

PTA #1 is absolutely gorgeous hunk.. personal trainer, TALL, big muscles, dark, brooding, latin with quite the swagger. This one makes me swoon.

(*btw phero target #2 is also latin big muscled and has a swagger, very different from my pasty English submissive main squeeze*)

A few months ago he would make a point of smiling at me (I went to the gym phero free at that point).. and he was always checking me out from across the room.

At first I was not interested, he was very flirtatious and it takes me a bit of time to develop a crush.

After a few times more at the gym I started wearing lightly dosed pheros, beginning with LAM.

Im not sure if I was hallucinating but I noticed that when I would wear LAM, all the men on the floor would pace right around me (or) would clear the floor, including PG#1.

so I stopped.

Last week I wore sexology (Egg cover), what a wast PG#1 was not in the gym, and every man on the whole floor was working out within 10 feet of me (I kidd you not!)

This was really uncomfortable so I decided the only way I was going to wear my sexology blend was if PG#1 was there. So I wore it 3 days ago again, my target averted eye contact with me, quickly booked it AWAY from me and FAST.

I decided it wasnt really me, only my imagination soo...

today I went to the gym again, he was there, I was wearing sexology again and walk right past him (knees wobbling), he was staring at me hard and I felt ELECTRICITY then he booked it AWAY and FAST again!!!

so I was right about the other time too.

I seriously need some advice on what is happening!!??!!!???!!!!???

one thing I forgot to mention was when I was doing chest flyes this strange old man beside me was doing sit ups, he had a huge UH-HUMM and was making sex noises as he was doing the sit-ups. Yuck. Also strange stares from middle-aged men giving me the 5x over.

Edited by KrazyKat

Desire, while often congruent, is not always convenient. How much do you know about him? Because it sounds to me like, yes, he desires you madly but is not in a situation to act upon that desire for whatever reason (i.e. is in a committed relationship and does not wish to stray, regardless of the temptation before him).

As Dolly noted once, many times some hits are so subtle we might not even notice them, because men will sublimate their obvious reactions for whatever reason.

Desire, while often congruent, is not always convenient. How much do you know about him? Because it sounds to me like, yes, he desires you madly but is not in a situation to act upon that desire for whatever reason (i.e. is in a committed relationship and does not wish to stray, regardless of the temptation before him).

As Dolly noted once, many times some hits are so subtle we might not even notice them, because men will sublimate their obvious reactions for whatever reason.

makes sense, I just found his reaction to the pheros really incongruent and unusual and I FEEL (though I have no proof) the attraction is mutual and great.

At this point 7 years in relationship with a man almost 2 decades my senior, I still do not have a wedding ring... my "goodbye-Im moving on with my life" or expiration date is looming, and a part of me would love to have something on the backburner in case it doesnt work out so I am not left an unmarried, heartbroken hott mess at 35, while he successfully persues someone even younger and thinner than me whos discovered "sexy perfume sprays"(this is new york city and happens quite frequently).

btw, I PG#1 is not married (no ring) nor would I ever date a married man, though I do frequently get hitt on by married men, especially when wearing pheros.

Edited by KrazyKat

Not to belabor the obvious...but some married men don't wear a ring. My ex didn't, in fact he refused to (he's a chemist and even with wearing protective gloves in their work they don't tend to wear any kind of jewelry) which I didn't have an issue with.

But if this guy showed obvious interest and engagement previously and now he runs the other way?...experience tells me there's someone else in the picture, but it could be something else. Without direct communication there might be no way to know for certain.

Edited by luna65

Luna, You're the wise one-here... so I'll just assume that hes "involved elsewear" Im not sure whether I should drop this crush (Im not one to give up easily without a known and valid reason) or maybe I'll just add some other pheros inn (treasured hearts or heart and soul) and try the direct communication route.

Edited by KrazyKat

I agree that maybe trying from a less directly sexual perspective may give you more useful information. :)

Im open, if you have any ideas for me.. Im thinking I'll smile at him a few times first before initiating verbal contact :Blusher: soon as I see those smiles comin back again, maybe I'll initiate verbal contact with him

Smiles count as direct communication, right?

Oh goodness, why did I not smile back last month??? :018A1D~14: