Amount of Cops in Sheer Essence?

I received my order and when I smelled the Sheer Essence....I couldn't detect any real smell. I know it is EoW diluted to make Cops easier to use but I was wondering if anyone knows how many cops are in it? Without an odor I am just trying to figure what a decent dose is ( But not too many). It states on the bottle it is in a ready to wear form...and it is as far as I can tell.

Any information on Sheer Essence would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Halo. I was just a bit thrown off by the fact it is odorless. I had used EoW briefly in the past and only remember it smelling like awful strong cheesy feet. Even in very small amounts it smelled like cat pee meets cardboard. This stuff is great. I can't really smell the Cops in the OCCO White either and from what I have read they have the most cops of the scented stuff. I guess Mara has done exactly what was needed to cover them. I am loving this place!!!

• 1 year later...

Irish eyes, ( & everyone)

How did things work out for you with Sheer Essence ? I bought a pheromas trial bottle and the dropper is soooo tiny. Seems to me that a drop from that isn't going to be like a regular drop.

I do great with Occo White 2 swipes from the trial vial wands on each wrist. So something approaching that concentration would be good. I don't want to waste my pheromas bottle by totally messing up the dosing.

Thanks bunches.

I have used Sheer Essence with success. I also have the trial bottle with the tiny dropper and I only use 1-2 drops which I split between wrists and then rub on my lower torso. Then i let it dry down just like any other cop scent. I can still smell tiny amounts of cops until i cover it but it is a dream to work with compared to EOW (which I purchased from another company before I discovered LP....had the worst OD from that). So it took me awhile to muster the courage to play with Sheer Essence and I was very happy with the results.

I do tend to be conservative with my phero application as I have found that for me, less is more.

• 6 months later...

Thanks Chelle! I was just thinking about how best to use sheer essence. I have the sample version too, so I can use but haven't yet as wasn't sure given it's diluted EOW and not sure how much EOW is in sheer essence.

I'm a lot like you - very conservative with pheros and cops. Unless of course it's pre-boosted with either in a scent I love, then I just go for it. But I feel good in that it's pre-mixed and it's harder to mess it up (overdo either the phero or cops) with the pre-boost.

You can use it however you want BG. It is considerably diluted. And remember that only two drops per gallon is enough to get a response from a man!

Thanks Halo , I always go with less is more anyhow - figure Sheer Essence is probably more 'goof proof' to avoid chance of over doing it. :)

• 1 year later...

I would say so, considering that is it a lighter concentration than in other offerings. You could start out small and then work up to your sweet spot with regular usage.

Thank you, Luna. I am trying to find out what will work best for me. I bought AJA and a few scents that included AJA thinking that they would smell more naturally sexy, but they don't seem to smell good to/on me. The scents I have with cops seem to blend well with my body chemistry, so I think Sheer Essence might work well.

AJA doesn't necessarily work for everyone - personally it smells better on me when I'm wearing it in a blend rather than solo.

I ordered a few samples and they smell good for about an hour or two, then I get the pure AJA smell again, which smells like sex on me (not honey). I am going to order the Sheer Essence and give it a try. :)

Sheer Essence is not odorless, but after a very fast few minute drydown on me the scent is extremely light in comparison and would be simple to use and cover with anything, not just heavy cologne/perfumes. It is strong enough to effect others in a 10 foot radius and is not just good for only personal effects. It will work well for both Men and Women for general attraction in day to day uses. For getting someone turned on to lead toward having sex such as wearing in the bedroom, the strongest effect is Desire Me oil which seems to turn myself and the woman on also everytime in a short timeframe even at one drop, but may be far more then necessary for normal general attraction and self effect uses. Its kind of uncontrollable like when your 17. Do I need this while working? It smells more fruity and less like feet.

I much prefer Sheer Essence however for the scent being so much lighter which makes it easier to use in most situations, and certainly enough for general attraction, and for mens use, social proof, and self effects like increasing testosterone, a workout boost, confidence and upbeat feelings etc. There is also effects on other men, seem to either give me you are the man type looks or become beta/sub to me in some cases. I am currently exploring the dosage to see its effect and impact also on the sexual side, but it does work and at least wont be uncontrollable. If any woman here has tested at what dose they find self effects of hornyness, feel free to post. I'll post mine if you post yours lol....

For a mans usage, Copulins I found work best during the initial attraction and first few weeks of the dating phase as it creates some competition. Most women are attracted, but a few might not like cops at all and get nervous around you. Butch lesbians hate them on a guy. If a woman thinks you are exclusive or are actually committed, then copulins use I recommend to phase out at that point in favor of products that contain things like Androstadienone for comfort. Many women get jealous and possessive at that point and will grill you or check up on you constantly to try to get rid of the competition. You CAN use copulins in a relationship, but better to discuss it, as even if its not smelled directly, SUBCONSCIOUSLY I have had women who have said they have had nightmares about cheating with someone, even when I was in a very happy, stable relationship and discussing it....

Edited by datadragon

Thank you, Datadragon. I wanted to see if it would be okay to wear out for date nights with my husband social, not wearing it to work. It sounds like it will work well for that, especially since the scent is light and easily covered.

Yes, Sheer Essence is perfect for any public and social use by both women and men. It can be used solo or as an addon to any scents or pheromone blends you may have that dont already contain copulins. The dry down period is very fast and the scent becomes very light and easy to cover with just about anything. Sheer Essence is not like other copulin product that some might wonder if its going to smell and bleed through after the cover is applied. Sounds like what you want.

It is also not low strength/performance, just copulins in a more usable form right from the bottle and ready to apply for that sexy date night - make him go :hubbahubba: .

A woman who wears copulins for me might turn anytime into date night ... the desk, the kitchen, the car lol.... :in-love:

Edited by datadragon

• 1 month later...

I wore 4 sprays of Estratetraenol and a slather of Sheer Essence to meet someone, and then later on my live-in landlord asked to talk to me about some upcoming changes to the roommate situation (who's moving out and who's moving in). I was not anticipating meeting him with the pheromones I had on :Emoticons04263: Afterward, I hoped nothing obvious would come of it, but sure enough, I received an invite to coffee and pizza the next morning, which led to me somehow receiving an Instagram of his coffee cup (because I declined the invite as I had just woken up and wouldn't be ready for a while), and now we have a hiking trip planned next month, and he's going to teach me martial arts :001_302:

If this is what I get for wearing Sheer Essence, I'm definitely upgrading to the full strength bottle next order! :witch02738:

• 3 months later...

I applied lavender, rose geranium, and ylang-ylang essential oils hours earlier but for a while now I've been wondering why I smell dried copulins. I don't remember wearing any underneath my robe the last few days, so it's odd that they smell similar to me lol - a little smoky

Edited by Ivysaur

• 3 years later...

The cops discussion in the sales rules thread has me thinking. It probably won't happen this order, but I was wondering if I could jerry rig sheer essence from a bottle of EoW and some DPG. Sheer Essence is currently only available in the spray, but I'm not a huge fan of sprays. I'd much rather have it in a roll on or dropper. If I were to put some dpg in a 1/3 fl oz bottle, what would be a good number of drops of EoW to add? Or is there a way to special order it?

1 hour ago, greenappletart said:

The cops discussion in the sales rules thread has me thinking. It probably won't happen this order, but I was wondering if I could jerry rig sheer essence from a bottle of EoW and some DPG. Sheer Essence is currently only available in the spray, but I'm not a huge fan of sprays. I'd much rather have it in a roll on or dropper. If I were to put some dpg in a 1/3 fl oz bottle, what would be a good number of drops of EoW to add? Or is there a way to special order it?

I didn't know we were out! I just added more to the cart, thanks for letting me know!

On 10/15/2021 at 2:04 PM, greenappletart said:

Oh, fantastic! That will work much better than any attempt I could make!

You can experiment with how many drops you are comfortable with, smell-wise. If you remember that 4 drops per gallon raises a man's testosterone level something like (IIRC) 140% within 10 mins, you do not need to use a lot. So you can start at 4 drops per bottle and add more if you want to. I think we are using about 4x that strength. It's easy to make, just try it! :)

54 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

You can experiment with how many drops you are comfortable with, smell-wise. If you remember that 4 drops per gallon raises a man's testosterone level something like (IIRC) 140% within 10 mins, you do not need to use a lot. So you can start at 4 drops per bottle and add more if you want to. I think we are using about 4x that strength. It's easy to make, just try it! :)

That is good information! I may try it at some point.  (To be honest, at least 80% of my hesitancy is fear of winding up with a full bottle of EoW all over my carpet. 🤣 )