Looking for a men's fragrance that's uplifting and great for focus

StacyK

I'm looking for a generally mood and concentration elevating scent. Any recommendations from the current inventory ?

Btw.. something that might go well with the Focus Phero.

Edited by StacyK

Have you heard of Agua de Colonia? It's a classic cologne out of Spain. It opens big on this refreshing lemon scent followed by notes of bergamont, and geranium, with hints of rose, lavender, and spice. It's a bright, sunny scent. I've been toying with the idea of making a PE with similiar notes, and spike it with something calming and focused (pheromone-wise). If there's something like this in the LP arsenal already, I would love to taste.

From the current list, here is what I think would fit the bill. Now, part of the choice is limited by the fact that I am only picking scents without pheromones so there is no interaction between pheromone blends:

LP #9: Very classic scent

Cry Havoc: Deeper, masculine, woods

Excaliber: Green, woods

Merlin's Blend: Green, water, woods (pretty much like the description lol)

The next three might be considered a little seasonal:

Moon of the Falling Leaves: Woods, leaves, maybe Fall(ish) except I spend so much time outdoors it works all the time for me!

Sandy Bottom: I live at the beach, so what can I say?

Winter Wizardry: Love it. Winter in a bottle.

If you are not worried about pheromone blend interactions:

Ruisseau: Watery, green - love it. Charisma is a great blend.

Ionic Tonic: green, interesting

Salute: You are an evergreen tree. Period. Love it. Charisma again!

Pinnacle: Good scent but a-nols always turn everyone around me into an even bigger chatterbox which does not help me concentrate haha. (People come spill their guts to me and for some reason ask advice. If they knew some of the crazy shit I have done and somehow survived, they would know better! :lol:)

Edited by quietguy

My man really likes Excaliber.....

Yeah my first thought was Pinnacle - I don't think a-nol would necessarily clash with FP.

I have never tried FP although I guess I should. I doubt the a-nols would somehow cancel out FP also.

To be clear for StacyK or anyone else - my commentary about the a-nols was very "me" specific. A-nols turn the people around me into chatterboxes which for me would cancel out the effects of the Focus Potion as I am so easily led astray by a good conversation. Or maybe even a mediocre one haha! Or maybe I would just really focus on the conversation instead of the tasks I needed to get done! The a-nols by themselves probably would have no effect on the effects of FP.

Edited by quietguy

Thanks. I'm thinking that first list is the best. I don't want to many Pheros going on at once.

I actually have Pinnacle, not given to anyone yet.

But I think I'd rather just use the FP with a fresh, invigorating scent.

I'll say go with Embody the Tarot: Temperance, although to be honest, the best pairing for FP of that collection is The Sun, all of the ingredients are for mental acuity and creativity.

Otherwise: Emerald City, Eternal Sunshine, Iconic Tonic or Ruisseau

I have never tried either Temperence or the Sun but Eternal Sunshine is another one I liked. Emerald City was just a little too metalic for me, with the emphasis on "for me". Other than Mara, Luna probably knows the scents best. :D

• 1 month later...