The mere word "avoidance" might say it all

Hi everyone, wishing all a phero-filled week of success! I stumbled onto pheromones earlier this month on Amazon shopping for scented lotion...ended up buying Pure Instinct. Might have been a placebo effect but I thought I had hits :say19: To that end, I'm hooked. One pheromone search lead to another and another. I have since placed orders with LPMP, LAL, Alpha Dream and Androtics.

I'm eager to try out my LPMP products once they arrive -- meanwhile, I received Glace (alcohol, fast burn) and Achar (Un, alcohol fast burn). From 2 sprays each on outer arms with Glace and 1 spray each on inner arms Achar, I am somewhat of a magnet. Or should I say....kind of?

Some background: 43 yrs old, characterized as cute, sweet, quiet, and laid-back. I work on a construction site where guys outnumber gals. Overall I'm attractive and when proper effort is expended, I can turn a head or two :rolleyes:. I'm blessed with great genes as I'm commonly mistaken for being younger and stay in good shape. There are several guys that expressed interest in me at work. The guy I'm interested in who is 10 years younger seems to be a little shy (intimidated?). We keep missing the mark with opportunities to talk, exchange numbers etc. He hasn't come out and said he's interested as others have. I'd stake a month's salary that his interest is piqued however. Long and short of it, my newfound interest in pheros has coincided with trying to land shy-guy.

Back to the sprays of Glace and Achar...from the guys I'm getting double-takes, looks of mesmerization, quizzical glances, stares, chivalry, unsolicited help, giggles <uncontrollable laughter>, blushes, efforts to engage in conversation and be close to me (testosterone surge?). From the ladies -- overall friendly demeanors, helpfulness, compliments and tinges of bff heterosexual girl crushes.

Well what's the problem you might say....ummm, well, seems my intended, shy-guy, is avoiding me :o so...question for y'all.?. What the what?! Optimistically, I want to say that he has a burning in his loins and can't control himself around me amped up by the mones and therefore the avoidance. Or -- is it that the mone mix has caused him to be turned off? How tho when so many others are turned on?! I know, I know mones effect different people different ways but doggone it :cry: . As well, I think my boss is avoiding me. I'm new at this so pardon lack of knowledge please...is what I'm using too 'alpha' therefore causing some adverse reaction with certain male personalities?

By way of self help I'll rotate formulas tomorrow and use a few swipes of Possess which I received Saturday. No Glace or Achar for another few weeks. Possess, from LAL, is supposed to be a social. I might need to detract from physical aspects perhaps....bummer, I don't wanna!!! On the other hand, the boost of confidence I got from all the hits with Glace and Achar mean nothing if I'm alienating my intended (womp womp, queue the violins).

What say yee lovely veteran phero-experienced damsels? What would you do? HELP!

What say me? While far from being a pheronomes veteran I think it's safe to say at least for me, it's hard enough to try and keep up with learning all about L P M wonderful products without getting confused by all these others you mentioned, lol. Sometimes less is more. Good luck.

From a not shy guy's perspective I would say he is probably interested but is most likely feeling both overwhelmed by you and feeling like he cannot complete with the guys who are much more forward. You may have to be much more direct. Much. As in ... ask him out.

Edited by quietguy

Welcome and good idea QG! From everything I have read, the photos here are by far the best, Cominguproses and if you give them a fair try, I think you will agree. Now about the shy guy, you could try COUGAR unscented or regular, or maybe even Gotcha! Quiet Guy definitely thinks the way I do where these things go it would seem. Ask him out for coffee. Something casual and low key to begin. Any other LPers care to offer some wise counsel on this?

Welcome ComingUpRoses!

As I am no expert with pheros all I will say is LP has a ton of fantastic pheros and perfumes to suit every taste and intent. Have a heap of fun trying them. Oh, you should try Cougar Potion with your shy young guy!

I haven't used LAL or Alpha Dream, so I can't speak about their effectiveness, but I have used Androtics and LPMP. There is ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON. Androtics products are watered down, overpriced, and most STINK.

LP has everything I need, and they smell GREAT to boot. If you get some of the basic blends and start slow, you should be able to find one for any situation you may have.

As far as the shy guy, first of all, your changing phero signature is probably confusing him further. I suggest you get something to make you seem approachable and non-threatening. Something like Open Windows, Super Sexy for Women, or Cougar. Then, YES, ask him out for coffee or something casual. Sometimes, with guys like that, we ladies have to take the lead and make the first move.

Oh and WELCOME!!!

Edited by Dolly

I just noticed that you said you are 10 yrs older than this shy guy......try some Cougar.....it is FAB!!

I say Cougar, Open Windows or Lumina pheros.

Also, strongly agree with what Dolly said about you changing your phero signature. If your using several different pheros consecutively you may be causing some confusion in perceptions. Maybe take a day or 2 phero free & start fresh. You want to attract but also present a cool, calm energy especially if you plan to ask him out for a coffee date. Just remember it's supposed to be fun. Good luck.

This is a wonderfully intimate forum. Thank you so very much for welcoming me and responding - y'all are aces!! My impression of this site described in 'Ds' would be decadent, delightful and deeeelicious! All the products look yummy and I cannot wait to develop an expansive LP collection. 17th March I ordered Cuddle Bunny, Open Windows and Focus Potion. Eagerly awaiting delivery :)

Yes, absolutely, you're right olderbutwiser. Less can be better. I will be mindful as I understand OD-ing is not a good thing. I read a post, might've been on here, where a veteran pheremese (female phero user lol) recommended switching formulas every few days. Rationale being different products would be better for the body. So sorry, just did a cursory check for that post to link it but no luck. I should have bookmarked it...

Hmmm, doesn't seem I'm replying to posts properly. My apologies...wanted to quote individually. Voodoo Valentine -- if you were to only have one LP product, which would it be? Too hard to narrow down to one, lol, ok -- two then. I'm thrilled and inspired by the amazing results you've experienced. Channeling more your way girl! I ordered the three in my post and am composing a list for my next order.

I tend to wear the same pheromone mix for several days in a row but then shift mixes so people do not get too used to one signature and start taking it for granted or ignore it. Of course I may customize if something special needs to happen. This week I will be wearing Teddy BB in the evening to help soothe Mrs QG during that time.

I dated a woman who was 10+ years my senior long ago. She initiated the relationship - very directly - and led until I was comfortable with the situation. She asked me out under a friendly guise, asked me up to her place, then moved in close & made the first move. It was a very good relationship.

Edited by quietguy

Quietguy - I'm ever so appreciative of a male perspective! I've thought about asking 'shyguy' out. I was reticent to take that step until I'd exhausted all other avenues :-) I'm a traditional gal and hope it won't come to that lol. That's not 2014 talking I know...I'll put a time frame on it. If he doesn't make a move soon, then I will work up the nerve.

Yes, absolutely, you're right olderbutwiser. Less can be better. I will be mindful as I understand OD-ing is not a good thing. I read a post, might've been on here, where a veteran pheremese (female phero user lol) recommended switching formulas every few days. Rationale being different products would be better for the body. So sorry, just did a cursory check for that post to link it but no luck. I should have bookmarked it...

There is absolutely no evidence that changing your phero every few days is better for the body. Don't know where they got that.

Rose Blackthorn -- what an enchanting user name :-) thank you, yes, I thought about Gotcha initially but thought I'd reserve it for a future order. I've never dated a man my junior. My preference has always been to date 10-15 years older than me!! I like being the pyt (pretty young 'thang') in the relationship lol. Shyguy has thrown me for a loop. Pastimes, I've not so much as given a younger man a second thought...just something about him that I find endearing. Cougar Potion was another one I contemplated ordering. I'll put it on the next buy list. Alas, I'm upset at the "Cougar" label society has placed on this type of relationship. That's what stopped me from getting it first go around :-( Argh!!!

Vladmyra -- TY!!! Yes, I totally get the kid in the candy store feeling perusing this site. I want it ALLLLLLL :cat690:

I spent yesterday clearing out the perfume section in my vanity area. I gave away lots of my commercial scents to a gal pal. Over the years I've developed allergies to a good number of commercial fragrances. LP is heaven sent (or should I say scent, lol) because I know it will be a fix to that issue!

Ravenwing, blessed be, thank you!!! I'll check out Lace. I don't want to miss an opportunity to get to know shyguy...if it comes down to it, I'll buck up and make the first move. Will let y'all know the outcome. Just give me a few weeks lol. He's away at another job site until early next week...

Hi Dolly -- you're a doll :-) I could tell by your post. Thanks for taking the time! Open Windows is one of the formulas I ordered so that was fortunate. I've resigned myself to getting Cougar (love the LP formula, hate the societal connotation) so that will elevate things a notch once it's in the repertoire!

Egads! Did not think about the phero confusion aspect. So much to learn -- I'm willing! In the name of :Love09751: lol. I'm killing the emoticons (tee hee hee). Another addiction...pardon excessive usage.

StacyK, merci beaucoup! Yes, I'll try and be more consistent with my phero signature. I've been using pheros five days a week with a two day break. That's the plan moving forward as well...

I've been acquainted with shyguy for three months. He met me phero free which I'm ever so glad about. Since I've been using mones past couple of weeks, his mind is probably running hither and yon?!.

Halo0073 -- my apologies if speaking out of turn. I'll look for the post and link it one day this week. More than likely I misspoke as the person who wrote it seemed knowledgeable.

Btw, I was trying to reply to the posts in the same manner you responded. How do you do that?!.

Btw, I was trying to reply to the posts in the same manner you responded. How do you do that?!.

Use the multiquote button in the order you wish to respond, then hit the "Reply to X quotes" button in the lower right screen.

I have seen people say they do better if they lay off pheromones for a day or two every week, but not where changing them up is better for you physically.

Edited by quietguy

COUGAR POTION RULES, LOL! I must admit I balked at the name at first as well....but I think more of it as "JAGUAR WOMAN" as I tool around in my beloved silver Jag. Ya can feel reaalllyy good about yourself as well as having nice responses from others without acting on it...And...should you get the attention of the one you have your eye on, YOU can choose where to go from there as YOU are the one i n the driver's seat. It's really a lovely scent. My husband LOVES it (and he's 71 and I'm nearly 59).

Have some fun. Try it.

Hmmm....then there's always the LPMP pheromone "Gotcha" to consider once the Cougar Potion gets his initial response....

Rose Blackthorn -- what an enchanting user name :-) thank you, yes, I thought about Gotcha initially but thought I'd reserve it for a future order. I've never dated a man my junior. My preference has always been to date 10-15 years older than me!! I like being the pyt (pretty young 'thang') in the relationship lol. Shyguy has thrown me for a loop. Pastimes, I've not so much as given a younger man a second thought...just something about him that I find endearing. Cougar Potion was another one I contemplated ordering. I'll put it on the next buy list. Alas, I'm upset at the "Cougar" label society has placed on this type of relationship. That's what stopped me from getting it first go around :-( Argh!!!

Vladmyra -- TY!!! Yes, I totally get the kid in the candy store feeling perusing this site. I want it ALLLLLLL :cat690:

I spent yesterday clearing out the perfume section in my vanity area. I gave away lots of my commercial scents to a gal pal. Over the years I've developed allergies to a good number of commercial fragrances. LP is heaven sent (or should I say scent, lol) because I know it will be a fix to that issue!

Ravenwing, blessed be, thank you!!! I'll check out Lace. I don't want to miss an opportunity to get to know shyguy...if it comes down to it, I'll buck up and make the first move. Will let y'all know the outcome. Just give me a few weeks lol. He's away at another job site until early next week...

Thank you, Cominguproses! Disregard society's view of the older woman/younger man scenario! People are absurd. My partner is nine and a half years younger than me, give or take. We have been together for 21 years. We do have problems, but I assure they have nothing to to with our age difference. Just have fun. People are people.

COUGAR POTION RULES, LOL! I must admit I balked at the name at first as well....but I think more of it as "JAGUAR WOMAN" as I tool around in my beloved silver Jag. Ya can feel reaalllyy good about yourself as well as having nice responses from others without acting on it...And...should you get the attention of the one you have your eye on, YOU can choose where to go from there as YOU are the one i n the driver's seat. It's really a lovely scent. My husband LOVES it (and he's 71 and I'm nearly 59).

Have some fun. Try it.

Hmmm....then there's always the LPMP pheromone "Gotcha" to consider once the Cougar Potion gets his initial response....

Lol..."JAGUAR WOMAN" is cute.

Okay, thanks for that QG, my posts should look much better hereon :-)

And yes, I'm sure that's what the deal is with breaking occasionally from wearing pheromones.

Hmmm, missed the mark, still not quoting properly.

Thanks halo0073...I'm seeing that. I'm in a learning curve and will be regardful of what I read out there. I'm still looking for that post! I was able to whittle it down to the site today, pheromonetalk, but couldn't find the specific post. Will keep at it until such time...methinks once my Focus potion comes in, it'll make light work of the task ;-)

Olderbutwiser, I love it!!! Thanks for the smile re: "Jaguar Woman." You and your husband are a perfect age difference, you're lucky! That's wonderful he enjoys Cougar Potion. How long have you been wearing pheromones? Does he wear them as well?

I placed my second LP order today -- Always A Lady, Cougar Potion, Popularity Potion and Sneaky Clean. So yes milady, I conceded and got Cougar as it seemed to be popular consensus ;-)

RoseB, thanks for the encouragement darlin'! Your relationship is inspiration :-* and proof that they're more important things than age to contemplate in a partnership. I'll get over it I'm sure. New is not always comfortable in the beginning :-)

What's in your LP arsenal these days? Do you have a go-to formula you find yourself favoring? Can't wait till my order comes in from LP, I'm up to 7 already. I'm off to a good addiction wouldn't you say, lol...

Welcome to LP!

I have purchased pheros from most of the companies you name, however, I by far am an LP addict due to the fragrances plus the unique combination of pheroed fragrances. So you have found a great company in LP!

I have both Glacé and Achar from Alpha Dream. Both are good pheros and that is a reputable company. However my suggestion in the circumstances you describe on the next occasion you want to wear those items is to only wear glacé. Glacé is a classic social-- like Open Windows. Some people have more hits with Glacé and some with Open Windows. Both are classic top notch social pheros (I personally get more from OW). Achar is also very nice but is a definite sexual phero--it sounds from your description that the guy your are interested in may have become intimidated (either due to you increased sexual phero signature or due to the increased attention you are receiving from other men).

I think under the circumstances you describe, that OW or Glacé would be great to start with.

If either OW or Glacé singly works well (by itself and not combined with anything else) then maybe a week later I would try a social/light sexual blend like cougar or lumina--or as an alternative use your social OW and very very lightly add a smudge of cops (OCCO, LAMs, copped fragrances, or 1 drop EOW oil).

Good luck!

Sounds like you made some great fragrance/phero choices, lol!

Actually, I have only been using pheros since receiving the LPMP "Women's Sampler" set about a month ago, but quickly formed a couple of favs. My husband doesn't use pheros or any kind of colognes/scents. Never has in all the years we've been together. Not sure why. So, I asked him just now and he said he just doesn't like the stuff on himself, and is very fussy over what I wear perfume wise. I used "Rain" perfume oil by Terra Nova for 30 years, which he loves, but then started trying other stuff like Bulgari Blue which was a gift from a dear friend. I was surprised he actually liked that one. Then I came across LPMP's website and decided to kick things up a notch and try pheros. I made him sniff all the ones in the sampler and so far he likes Cougar Potion and Sneaky Clean on me which I like too.

Enjoy, and let us know what happens with Shy Guy.

Chitown -- thanks so much for the great suggestions and wonderful advice -- can't wait to try it out! :kisses:

So hoping my order from LPMP arrives next week so I can start using Open Windows. I like Glace & Achar but based on my experience with shy guy I've marked the bottles with skull and crossbones, lol. I don't think I'll use them again for a few weeks.

Olderbutwiser -- sounds like you have a good thing with your hubby liking Cougar and Sneaky Clean as you do :-)

For sure, yes, soon as I go on the first date with shy guy, I'll let y'all know. Optimism reigns supreme...

• 1 month later...

One of the dolls on this board, Maroon, was sweet enough to remember about this so I'm updating the post

...just today I spotted shyguy casting a DIHL. I promptly thought in my head "You're welcome" -lol.

I gave up on him :-(. He never made a move and I could not bring myself to do it. 10% fear of rejection and 90% traditional standards. I feel the man should do the asking. Clearly he's not interested (enough, if at all) to take action. And I, try as I might, cannot change my old fashioned ways in this instance. Stalemate :-}

Funny thing, I started using pheros to try and snag him. I'm grateful to him for that. My new LP addiction is a terrific replacement for a relationship that didn't materialize.

Shyguy was (is) positively responsive to all the LP potions I've worn to work. Cougar, Lace, PP, OW... Don't kill me dolls (and gents) but I didn't give it my all in that I stopped short of wearing anything with cops as a notable ingredient. I didn't do Gotcha, Cuddle Bunny and other strong(er) stuff. Have read recently in posts that Gotcha isn't too-too potent so might work up the courage to wear that someday soon. When I mistakenly wore those AD products, not knowing the signals they were conveying, I freaked out a lot of guys on the site. Which freaked me out and (still) embarrasses me present day :-\ Cougar is the most cops I've worn to work since that unintentionally successful debacle. I held my own well enough before pheromones but the potions have unveiled a resident hottie. I work around too many men. Mostly married. Being single, I don't want to be the source of any 'thoughts' they might entertain. Daydreams or otherwise. Prudish, I know :Blusher: but that's my makeup and anything outside of it is not easily pulled off...

If the lil' guy ever gets a backbone, I'd be all over that like white on rice! Then it'd be raining cops on our dates lol. As well, generally speaking if I was married, it would be ON. I'd go to work "copped" out, top to bottom, lol!!! As it is, I'm relegated to wearing socials and fragrances due to my comfort level. Which is...just fine for now. So, THANKS everyone for the valuable counsel on the subject. Please pat me on the back and tell me it's gonna be ok :blush:. Much obliged newfound family.

:hugs-and-kisses:

Prudish, I know

I wouldn't say that; you're just respecting other people's relationships and you'd want the same for yourself I imagine.

Don't kill me dolls (and gents) but I didn't give it my all in that I stopped short of wearing anything with cops as a notable ingredient. I didn't do Gotcha, Cuddle Bunny and other strong(er) stuff.

You did the right thing. Not all workplaces are appropriate venues for high cops. Save the heavy cops for THE GUY, when you find him.

I like the guy to make the first move too these days...I like to be pursued, so there. They know when you are interested for crying out loud. I mean no put down for women who do the pursuing...kudos to you! But it's just not me. I make sure I am pretty approachable too though if that's what I want. If a guy doesn't pick up on it, he's not interested...or too dense for me.

:yeahthat: I've always been like that, too. Except with BF, 'cause he was too nervous to make the first move because of the age difference between us. He wasn't really sure if I actually *liked* him, or if I just thought of him as my sweet young buddy. But when I "made my move" so to speak, he was not only on exactly the same page, but the same word. :) It's the only time in my life I made the first move/declared my feelings first. :) It's worked out rather well. :lol:

ETA, OMG, I'm such a friggin' doofus! As I was writing this, I was thinking, hey, we've been together for a long bloody time now. And it suddenly occurred to me that it was our anniversary 2 days ago! :lol: I just told BF that, and he's STILL laughing! HAHA! :D

Edited by Eggers

I agree with Luna. And beyond just being appropriate you are being considerate by not phero bombing your male co workers with cops and sex blends. I agree Gotcha is fine. Try that around the one you like. And yes dear, everything is going to be okay.

You did the right thing. Not all workplaces are appropriate venues for high cops. Save the heavy cops for THE GUY, when you find him.

So true. You gave it a shot. Try to focus on your life, work, play have fun. If he's interested he'll come your way. If not there's someone better suited to you.

I agree with Luna. And beyond just being appropriate you are being considerate by not phero bombing your male co workers with cops and sex blends. I agree Gotcha is fine. Try that around the one you like. And yes dear, everything is going to be okay.

I really don't like phero or "cop" bombing unwitting guys, especially at work. It's not professional and your interpretation of his responses may end up skewed.

You operated in your comfort zone and kept your dignity. It sounds like you gave it a respectable try.. now just move forward.You'll feel better soon. :)

I agree, you acted in a very thoughtful, mature and responsible manner by not "Cop" bombing the dudes at work. I wouldn't appreciate someone doing that to my husband, even after 32 years, lol! I save the cops for right before bedtime with him, or if we are going out together. That's why I loves the Cougar (Jaguar to me, lol) and Sneaky Clean for most situations. AND, you can always ramp those babies up with OCCO (Cops) when appropriate or the right one comes along......

You will be just fine.

xo

I think you're perfectly right not to want to make the first move. A long time ago I read a book called The Surrendered Single, strange title, but I loved it. It said never to ask a guy out, even if they're shy, but you could let them know, in a subtle way, that you would be available for a date. Let them treat and woo you like a woman, basically. I read the version for married women, too, The Surrenderd Wife, and that made a lot of sense, too.

I think you're very sweet not to mess with shy guy phero-wise. Mature decision. I would totally do the opposite and see how much damage I could do, just for the heck of it. Thank God I already got Mister Maroon safely entangled. I love my pheros, but the right guy fell in love with me without any boosters around (well, some skimpy dressing helped) and I am sure it will happen for you, too.

I wouldn't say that; you're just respecting other people's relationships and you'd want the same for yourself I imagine.

Thanks a mint Luna, that is a better way to look at it :^^: ! And yes, I would welcome the courtesy if the shoe was on the other foot.

I so appreciate the reassurance Dolly. I did buy Cuddle Bunny and LAM which are on hold for him, THE GUY, when he surfaces. I love that -- "THE GUY." I'll set up an official hope chest for 'sexxay' LP goodies and title it "T.G." Thanks for the great name :D

I like the guy to make the first move too these days...I like to be pursued, so there. They know when you are interested for crying out loud. I mean no put down for women who do the pursuing...kudos to you! But it's just not me. I make sure I am pretty approachable too though if that's what I want. If a guy doesn't pick up on it, he's not interested...or too dense for me.

:lol2: that sums it up in a nutshell MissDC. Not interested or too dense...you make a good point about being approachable as well. He might have needed a bit more coddling. I didn't think to go above and beyond because there are two other guys at work who ask me out twice a month on average. C'est la vie. Things turn on a dime, could be a sequel to this saga yet to be written.

:yeahthat: I've always been like that, too. Except with BF, 'cause he was too nervous to make the first move because of the age difference between us. He wasn't really sure if I actually *liked* him, or if I just thought of him as my sweet young buddy. But when I "made my move" so to speak, he was not only on exactly the same page, but the same word. :) It's the only time in my life I made the first move/declared my feelings first. :) It's worked out rather well. :lol:

ETA, OMG, I'm such a friggin' doofus! As I was writing this, I was thinking, hey, we've been together for a long bloody time now. And it suddenly occurred to me that it was our anniversary 2 days ago! :lol: I just told BF that, and he's STILL laughing! HAHA! :D

How delightful Eggers!!! Truly inspired to hear your story -- glad you were able to make a move and have things turn out so well! Congratulations on celebrating your anniversary :magicstick: many.many, many happy returns my dear!

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Ok, good deal regarding Gotcha! I'm going to wear it next week to see what happens...we're on different job sites till Wednesday or so. I'm after the selfies first as I haven't tested that potion as yet. If he happens to get caught in my one woman experiment, well so be it lol. Thank you bunches Halo, things will be okay -- you're an angel to say so, xo :ange:

So true. You gave it a shot. Try to focus on your life, work, play have fun. If he's interested he'll come your way. If not there's someone better suited to you.

I really don't like phero or "cop" bombing unwitting guys, especially at work. It's not professional and your interpretation of his responses may end up skewed.

You operated in your comfort zone and kept your dignity. It sounds like you gave it a respectable try.. now just move forward.You'll feel better soon. :)

It's always hard to analyze things when you're caught up experiencing it. I am optimistic that the one suited for me will be (is) much better than the 'misses.' Thanks for that Staci, I do believe I maintained my dignity. And that, my dear, will make it easy to move forward. That and this wonderful forum replete with endless LP goodies :) -blessings abound!!!

Edited by ComingUpRoses

I agree, you acted in a very thoughtful, mature and responsible manner by not "Cop" bombing the dudes at work. I wouldn't appreciate someone doing that to my husband, even after 32 years, lol! I save the cops for right before bedtime with him, or if we are going out together. That's why I loves the Cougar (Jaguar to me, lol) and Sneaky Clean for most situations. AND, you can always ramp those babies up with OCCO (Cops) when appropriate or the right one comes along......

You will be just fine.

xo

Lol, I love it -- you're sounding like a seasoned pro rattling off those LPs Olderbutwiser!!! I think if I were within the confines of an established relationship I'd be a bit less conservative. Because I'm single I just don't want any drama. So, 'tis best to keep the signals as clean as can be. Thank you for your input darlin' :love:

xo

I think you're perfectly right not to want to make the first move. A long time ago I read a book called The Surrendered Single, strange title, but I loved it. It said never to ask a guy out, even if they're shy, but you could let them know, in a subtle way, that you would be available for a date. Let them treat and woo you like a woman, basically. I read the version for married women, too, The Surrenderd Wife, and that made a lot of sense, too.

I think you're very sweet not to mess with shy guy phero-wise. Mature decision. I would totally do the opposite and see how much damage I could do, just for the heck of it. Thank God I already got Mister Maroon safely entangled. I love my pheros, but the right guy fell in love with me without any boosters around (well, some skimpy dressing helped) and I am sure it will happen for you, too.

I love to read Maroon! I'll be sure to pick up The Surrendered Single from Amazon.

LOL!!! You are too much. Differences between personalities are what makes this world of ours so wonderful! I love that you would do the opposite just to see what damage you could leave in your wake ^_^. I wish I could muster up the courage every once in a while to "have at it..." Someday perhaps.?.

You are extremely fortunate to have snared Mister Maroon sans boosters. The pheros are nice to keep things spicy but should not be the be all to end all. I met shyguy before pheros so I was heartened by that. When the one comes along, I will be sure he's well acquainted with the UNenhanced ( :P ) version of me as well.

:blow-kiss:

My husband and I discussed that recently: how we fell in love with each other's chemistry/essence/smells au natural, sans any additives, lol. I love that. Now that we are a tad bit older (like 32 years later, lol), the pheromones have kicked started things back up in an awesome way. He has as much fun as I do "testing" stuff when I get a new order, lol.

You will KNOW when the right one comes along. I knew the minute I saw him. So did he. God/Goddess literally said to my heart: "This is the man you will marry." We talked about it after we started dating and got serious. I even had a dream about a little old lady about a year before (who later turned out to be his late grandmother) who came to me (in the dream) and said: "It will all work out, because you and he are supposed to be together." Of course, I'm saying to her: "Who are you? And who are you talking about that I'm supposed to be with?" Imagine my surprise when a year later I'm sitting on his couch looking thru his photo album with him and he points to his late grandmother and I nearly passed out, cuz she was the lady in the dream! Talk about confirmation/validation! Six kids, six grandchildren and some ruff patches later, I always remember what she said to me in the dream. I have her picture along with my deceased Mother on my altar as well as our other deceased parents where I light a candle regularly and "talk" to her/ them. I know they have "blessed" our family from the other side many times......