question about Blatant Invitation..advice please

I'm a bit confused about blatant invitation and need some help please...reading some of the reviews about it made me a bit unsure of its effects...does it make the wearer seem more desirable, sexy and wanted or does it make the wearer seem more desperate, available to anyone and just gives the vibe of I just want to get laid now..sorry TMI but I'm really confused...i,definitely don't wanna give the impression of I'm just too horny and ready for action from anyone around...i initially thought that BI makes one more sexy and desirable, that was before I read some reviews that totally confused me...i would really appreciate if someone could explain..thank u so much

I wouldn't say that BI (or anything with cops) gives off the impression of desperation. What would be the point of that?

The thing is, copulins are not discerning. They do not know that you want to affect one person in particular, so they will affect anyone in your immediate vicinity. Yes, when you are wearing them you'll give off the impression of a young, fertile and attractive woman. Cops add "sparkle". But they're also a subconscious attention-grabber where men are concerned. Men are "programmed", in a manner of speaking, to seek out young, healthy, fertile women with whom to copulate and propagate the species. Cops enhance those qualities in you when you wear them. You will be giving off the subconsciously recieved (by men) signal that you are ready to mate, which is why it's always suggested that blends like BI be worn in a safe environment - you can attract unwanted attention.

But does it make you seem desperate? No. Only if you yourself are giving off an air of desperation (even without the addition of copulins).

With copulins and pheromones, part of the equation is *how* you wear them, *how* you work them. ;)

Edited by Eggers

Reviews are anecdotal evidence, they don't really have anything to do with the intended purpose of a pheromone blend, but rather the way in which each user experiences the effects of the blend based on various factors. You can't necessarily read every review and believe you will experience a blend the same way everyone else does, it's only a guide to potential effects.

Thank you Eggers and Luna65 for the explanation. I got it wrong when one of the reviewers mentioned to someone that BI wouldn't be so cool in a first date setting and advised to the other person that she "doesn't wanna give a wrong impression" on a first date..mmmmm that's what got me thinking:)))

Yeah I would say that's an example of someone interpreting a potential effect, and we probably all forget sometimes that the blends don't work exactly the same way for everyone. Then again given the culture women exist in, erring on the side of caution in regards to copulin use in certain situations is advisable.

Oh - ok, very nice. Glad you're here and ready to experiment :) . You got some great advice from Luna and Eggers, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm relatively new myself but learned the hard way to start lightly. In the beginning anyway. I'd prefer to work my way up to seeing noticeable hits than to OD and scare people off at the onset. My sister on the other hand would do the opposite :say19: . So whatever floats your boat darlin'. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever you decide, do let us know how you make out please. Good luck!

Edited by ComingUpRoses

IMO the 'none in BI makes people (men and the wearer) more aggressive as well. That is why I won't wear this outside the house unless I am with BF. In public you risk reactions from strangers and an aggressive stranger is no fun. Consider the name...Blatant Invitation...that is exactly what you are putting out there. If you are desperate about it, it will come off desperate. If you are confident, it will be a confident invitation. Does that make any sense?

IMO the 'none in BI makes people (men and the wearer) more aggressive as well. That is why I won't wear this outside the house unless I am with BF. In public you risk reactions from strangers and an aggressive stranger is no fun. Consider the name...Blatant Invitation...that is exactly what you are putting out there.

Exactly. I wear this one when my man is with me, for sure.

Edited by Dolly

If you are desperate about it, it will come off desperate. If you are confident, it will be a confident invitation. Does that make any sense?

Hmm... I should never type responses to these questions when I've just woken up. This :yeahthat: is exactly what I was trying to say in my first post. Halo said it much more succinctly.