FAIR WARNING! Upcoming schedule....

Potion Master

There is no guarantee that it will be the same but go to the Specials for Forum Members forum and look at last year's Sale!!! Thread. It will give you an idea of how the sales around here work. Last year for the first time there was a $10 clearance bin thread too. Check both if those out and hopefully you'll be able to relax. Lol. Sorry I can't link you but I'm not at home and I'm on my phone.

:say19: Thank you Halo !!

There is no guarantee that it will be the same but go to the Specials for Forum Members forum and look at last year's Sale!!! Thread. It will give you an idea of how the sales around here work. Last year for the first time there was a $10 clearance bin thread too. Check both if those out and hopefully you'll be able to relax. Lol. Sorry I can't link you but I'm not at home and I'm on my phone.

I think that thread's been cleared, perhaps in anticipation of this year's(?) So the sale is actually all done through the forum, not on the perfumerie website? That will be a lot of manpower to keep up with the posts, assuming that's how it's done. I'm nervous too SJM...

HALO IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHTNOW

HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Halo we're all on our way!!! (We'll bring lots of party supplies, though.) :cheers04251:

And...YAAAAAAYYYYY SALE! And I ACHE for zee SUGAREDS! :Emoticons0424:

It's kind of like chumming a bunch of sharks.

xev, I almost spit coffee on my computer!!! LOLOLOLLL! :10_small16: :10_small16: :10_small16:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Halo we're all on our way!!! (We'll bring lots of party supplies, though.) :cheers04251:

And...YAAAAAAYYYYY SALE! And I ACHE for zee SUGAREDS! :Emoticons0424:

xev, I almost spit coffee on my computer!!! LOLOLOLLL! :10_small16: :10_small16: :10_small16:

Omg I want to know how many labels my mug made it on, since I sent Mara my selfie modeling portfolio!!!!

OMG IS HALO GOING TO BE SUGARED BLONDE AMBER????

IS MOLLS GOING TO BE SUGARED HOT ESKIMO BUNNY????

Aiming for beginning of August, and it will run for at least 30 days.

And I need to stress this: This is a buy some get some free sale....it does NOT work retroactively...after the sale starts, you can't say, "Can I count the purchase I made last week?" No. It's only during the sale that the offer stands, and all prices return to normal after the sale ends. So PLEASE, if you are planning a large order that includes items that are not in danger of selling out within the next few days, then, WAIT FOR THE SALE TO OFFICIALLY START! You will get a LOT more for your money if you do! :D

Thanks for the warning Mara. I was here last year for the sale, but had just barely started. I remember being so confused!!! I hadn't really even figured out how to use the forum at that point which made it worse. And some stuff was flying off the shelves, and I had no idea what to look for. Of course back then I was mainly looking for pheros, and now things are ALOT different.

Looking forward to actually knowing what the heck is going on during the sale this year!

I am both looking forward to and dreading the sale.... :smiley-angelic008:

Especially since I'll probably return home completely broke just as it starts!

Ha, that means I found LPMP almost a year ago; the sale had just ended when I placed my first order.

It has been a much enriched year! :kiss43:

Happy First Anniversary, ssupytalp! :cheers04251:

• 2 weeks later...

Any sales gossip from our delightful LP Team?

.. my itchy fingers are saying "this is the quiet before the storm". :)

Update!

I am hoping, planning, to have the SALE started by Sunday. I am trying to get the Sugared Collection labels finished before I start the sale, and will start posting those later today.

I decided not to remove anything from Artfire to put into the sale, because you'll save more money on the whole, purchasing discounted items there to count towards your freebies, so it makes sense.

I was letting people find it on their own until now, but I will now draw your attention to the 10% off coupon I recently added to the Artifre shop. The coupon will work on items from these two categories: GGGs and PEs. So do not forget to use that coupon for extra buying power. The code is LPADDICT :)

More later....

Update!

I am hoping, planning, to have the SALE started by Sunday. I am trying to get the Sugared Collection labels finished before I start the sale, and will start posting those later today.

I decided not to remove anything from Artfire to put into the sale, because you'll save more money on the whole, purchasing discounted items there to count towards your freebies, so it makes sense.

I was letting people find it on their own until now, but I will now draw your attention to the 10% off coupon I recently added to the Artifre shop. The coupon will work on items from these two categories: GGGs and PEs. So do not forget to use that coupon for extra buying power. The code is LPADDICT :)

More later....

Wow, that is so cool that we can purchase from art fire to count toward freebies...

More later....

Hi Potion Master... thanks for the update! As a 5 month old newbie (sort of) I do have a couple of questions that maybe you or Halo can answer.

#1 - will you post any kind of instructions and/or rules beforehand for those (like myself) who've never had the SALE experience, per se? I'd hate to miss out on anything because I was too busy searching for info or worse - frozen in fear at the computer, not sure how to "do" this via the forum or doing it WRONG (heaven forbid!)

#2 - (regarding your post above) how do AF purchases count towards freebies? Do we just checkout on AF, then you factor that separate amount into the overall August purchases? Actually this might be answered via Question #1... if there are prelim guidelines or instructions then Question #2 may already be answered :)

:bo: Thanks for all the time and effort you and the LP staff put into this undertaking... a daunting task to say the least! :Emoticons04239:

The stress! Lol!!! Let the self-elfing preparations begin

LMAO

I'm always stressed about this sale….LOL

This is my first time and I'm biting my nails...it doesn't help that the "elf" looks like my dad's cat. And that cat is the only cat I've ever met who didn't like me. I made a perhaps uncharitable remark about petting her feeling like petting a leather handbag the first time we met and she's NEVER forgiven me. It's all dirty looks and snubbing.

This is my first time and I'm biting my nails...it doesn't help that the "elf" looks like my dad's cat. And that cat is the only cat I've ever met who didn't like me. I made a perhaps uncharitable remark about petting her feeling like petting a leather handbag the first time we met and she's NEVER forgiven me. It's all dirty looks and snubbing.

:say19:

It's my first sale(stupidly had myself on buy ban last year) so I can't wait