Private Editions for JULY 2014

I warned the ladies - I would like that last bottle of The Garage. Haha - I am getting almost as good as Luna - getting all but two of the bottles of my PE lol.

Edited by quietguy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QG don't you dare clean us out of Sandy Bottom like you did the Garage....

I am getting close lol ... seriously ... at least two more bottles during the sale haha. :D

I am getting close lol ... seriously ... at least two more bottles during the sale haha. :D

Well then you'll just have to come up with another PDP (panty dropping potion) mister...You certainly earn your keep around here! Seriously though, I aspire one day to get my HB off into more experimental territory than "Polo Green"... Only a sniffie of "Thunder' (long gone) and LP Homme have given him (scent) pause so far. Of course he has yet to realize the extent of MY phero arsenal & that he is quite ill-equipped (LOL QG u KNOW I'm holding myself back from a judgmental man comment here - only bcuz I respect you!) Admittedly I DO like lots of Mara's Unisex/boysmell blends so my Sandy Bottom comment was for ME.

Well then you'll just have to come up with another PDP (panty dropping potion) mister...You certainly earn your keep around here! Seriously though, I aspire one day to get my HB off into more experimental territory than "Polo Green"... Only a sniffie of "Thunder' (long gone) and LP Homme have given him (scent) pause so far. Of course he has yet to realize the extent of MY phero arsenal & that he is quite ill-equipped (LOL QG u KNOW I'm holding myself back from a judgmental man comment here - only bcuz I respect you!) Admittedly I DO like lots of Mara's Unisex/boysmell blends so my Sandy Bottom comment was for ME.

Haha - I will work on it. I have a Summer scent, a work scent and I guess I need a Fall or Winter scent but Moon of the Falling Leaves, Winter Wizardry and North Pole are so good I am not sure where to go yet with anything new.

It took me a while to get used to the different theory of scents here so there is still hope for your husband.

Thank you for holding back but you ladies can say anything you want to about your guy or guys in general - I do not take it personal lol. In fact, I usually agree with you, not that I am perfect by any means. The forum is just mostly female and so there you go haha!

I will be more than happy to snag the last bottle of LadyV's Midnight Snack if it's still available!

Back from the dead ;)

Mara is there still a Midnight Snack left? If so I'd like to have it please.

Looks like I do, Chrissy, I put you down as reserved. Thanks!

Eeeeekkk! Mara, I don't think you saw my earlier post requesting LadyV's Midnight Snack.

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica bottled up what was left in the master bottles for me today, and we have more available than we thought!

I want to offer these here before putting them on Artfire, especially since there are alternates on the list who need to get first rights to some of them.

So, below is the list of what we have...please post if you want one, and also post if you are on the Alternate list but no longer want a bottle. The Alt list is in order of who gets first dibs.

Thanks bunches!

AD-PE-QG-Garage.jpg

Quiet Guy's The Garage

QG wanted the main notes to be musk, leather and steel, so I started with the musks, combining 3 to get the desired character...a smooth white Arabian musk, paired with a darker more resinous musk, with a few drops of a brighter, sunnier, soapier musk. To this I added drops of a well-worn style leather smell, and drops of ozone to evoke the metallic aura of steel. The accents are tiny drops of motor oil and cement accords, and an unsweetened natural tobacco leaf aroma. You can smell each of the accent notes while wet, and after drydown it turns into a manly, cool-temped leathery musk. (John says I nailed it!) :)

1 bottle available - Cherise

AD-PE-MelissaSTM.jpg

Sleep Tight Might

If you let your sniffer search, you can detect every ingredient in this blend! Expertly designed by CinnamonMel's daughter - a nighttime potion of soothing powdery lavender and pillowy marshmallow, a few drops of baby yellow rose, hot cocoa powder, and "baby smell" comprised of oak moss, powdered sugar and a sweet white musk.

0/2 bottles available - Lovestruck, Tyvey

ALTERNATES - Tyvey, Lovestruck, Birkeys, seajammarket, ivy_fiddlefox, RoseBlackthorne

New Brew - DolphinDolls, Fluer

AD-PE-RebeccaSG.jpg

Rebecca's Something Green

Rebecca wanted something moist and green, so I started with a base of fern, and added a *wet* moss aroma (not dried like oakmoss), and a few extra drops of watery greens like birch leaf and fresh cut stems. A few drops of benzoin in the base give it warmth without making it overtly sweet, and a splash of tangy red currant on top...which is brightest at the beginning, but mellows into the blend evolving into a wistful, fresh nature girl (or boy) aura.

4 bottles available

AD-PE-RebeccaSW.jpg

Rebecca's Something White

A heart comprised of a collection of smooth white musks, with little dabs of cucumber and bergamot that give it breadth and dimension.

1 bottle available

AD-PE-JenniferSK.jpg

Jennifer's Sunset Kiss

Jennifer asked for a "blood orange creme brulee", but with the citrus rather than the sweet being the main attraction. I combined two blood orange oils, with two creme brulee oils - one sweet and one of them creamier, added a little whipped cream and my own custard/pudding accord, and ended with just a dash of caramelized sugar. Note that "blood orange" is not the average orange, it's a little more "grown up" smelling and not as candy-like as the tangerine oils I use in the cupcake scents. it has a deep body to it. This is delicious and adorable but has a touch of maturity at the same time.

0/2 bottles available - Lovestruck, Tyvey

AD-PE-JenniferKLK.jpg

Jennifer's Key Lime Kiss

Jennifer asked for a foody (not drinky) lime and toasted coconut blend, so I combined 2 kinds of natural lime EOs with 3 coconut varieties to achieve the toasted feel, topped with a dash of vanilla custard and whipped cream. Delish! The lime oils, being natural, make this blend a little bit cloudy. *Make sure you shake before you apply.*

1 bottle available - Halo

AD-PE-JenniferFA.jpg

Jennifer's Farmhouse Afternoon

A lazy summer afternoon, laying in the cool green grass with the scents of nature carrying on the breeze... To achieve this aura, I combined quite a long list of fresh and watery green notes, just tiny drops of each, added a micro drop of two moist earthy notes, and a dash of lilac and rose stems, not enough to make it a floral, but just a hint traveling on the breeze. Quite an authentic experience! IMO, this would be an awesome perfume to layer with Sugared Apples.

4/5 bottles available - StacyK

AD-PE-StacyLL.jpg

Stacy's Lady Luck

A base of coconut cream, laced with sweet honeysuckle and papaya, a dollop of warm light honey, and a little zing of ginger on top!

7 bottles available

AD-PE-LadyVicMS.jpg

Lady Victoria's Midnight Snack

REBREW!

Salted caramels, brown sugar and lavender combine for an unusual but extremely delicious treat!

4 bottles available

Also available:

1 bottle of Lady Suzy's Snow Leopard in SPRAY form : $34.95

4/7 bottles of Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo (rebrew) - StacyK, Lovestruck, Cherise

HI Mara, Halo or Luna,

I apologize for asking this question and also for not knowing answer - for reserving PEs what is timeframe between reserve and adding them to an order? I couldn't find info on it - sure it's in forum somewhere, just not sure of process.

We appreciate it if people pay for their reserves within 7-14 days. If it's longer than that, we assume the bottle is no longer desired and we'll post what's left on Artfire.

Yay! Thanks, Tyvey!

Ok, I will work on another brew of Sleep Tight Might for everyone. Will post when completed. :)

I would definitely like one please, if you do another brew. :)

OK I thought I was losin' it when I saw Stacy mention Black Cat Mojo... :purr: I was like, "I don't remember seeing THAT one!?!" Mara you need to post the label photo with that little "notation" at the bottom of your post... I've wanted J'sBCM since I started LP, due in part to that "little ebony familiar with the talons" that is SO hard to look away from! That will ensure the other 5 bottles disappear quickly (only 5 because I DEFINITELY want one). Please reserve one for me (unless the word got out before I posted this).

:kiss43:

Just finished a rebrew of Sleep Tight Might. It smells AWESOME! What a sophisticated blend for a little girl to envision! Might not be exactly exact as the last brew as I had to use a different lavender EO, but still smells heavenly.

20 bottles are now available.

AD-PE-MelissaSTM.jpg

Sleep Tight Might

If you let your sniffer search, you can detect every ingredient in this blend! Expertly designed by CinnamonMel's daughter - a nighttime potion of soothing powdery lavender and pillowy marshmallow, a few drops of baby yellow rose, hot cocoa powder, and "baby smell" comprised of oak moss, powdered sugar and a sweet white musk.

14/20 bottles available

Reservations for New Brew - DolphinDolls, Fleur, Birkeys, seajammarket, Memorare, StacyK

These people were on the alternate list from the original brew - please let us know if you are still interested, thanks!

Birkeys, seajammarket, ivy_fiddlefox, RoseBlackthorne

These people were on the alternate list from the original brew - please let us know if you are still interested, thanks!

Birkeys, seajammarket, ivy_fiddlefox, RoseBlackthorne

Birkeys just purchased a bottle under last name Birkner.. :)

Edited by TheBirkeys

May I have 1 bottle of the Sleep Tight Might rebrew?

(And...uhhh...how do I add this to an order? Sorry, newbie :blush: )

Go to the PE page here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

Then scroll down to Tyvey's Piggeh, and underneath that is the "additional bottles" option. You click that button and write in the one that you want. :)

AD-PE-TyveySmokedHam.jpg

Additional bottles of any Private Edition = $24.95

Which fragrance?:

Darlink, you simply MUST remember these instructions in future, says piggeh to me. I have never once done this properly. I've just bought GCs. Got that in my head from some other unrelated instruction. So sorry!! *SELF ELFED*