If you could only buy three pheros which would you buy?

Hello Gurus of the Forum--

If you could afford to buy three UN pheros for layering with other scents-- which would you buy? (As a separated woman, with no prospects in sight) For self-effects and for attention from the opposite sex. Are OCCOs okay for going out in?

Thanks for any advice ladies!

FL

I think you're going to get lots of different answers here, as things work differently for different people. For myself, it would be Super Sexy (the only blend so far that gives me "happy" self-effects), Cuddle Bunny (because it's gotten the best response from guys, but it's pretty cops-heavy so you have to be careful in using it), and then it would be hard to choose between La Femme Mystere and Teddy BB - I really like them both. But for me, a-nol usually never works well OR I OD quickly and get negative self-effects. Many of the other ladies here love the a-nol blends, and I'm sure there will be alot of answers including things like Cougar and Lace. That is why I think it is so important to experiment and know your body chemistry. Personally, being very money-conscious, I would (and did, when I started) start off by buying samples that are phero'ed so you can play around and find what works for you before jumping in full-bottle.

Edited by Amalthea1978

Yeah this is not going to be much help because we all have such different answers!

Topper...for going out, socializing, popularity...awesome uplifting self effects

Cuddle Bunny...to make men swoon... And layer under Topper too

LAM...just because

I wear Occos out all the time but you will get different opinions on that subject too. Be sure to read all the posts in the phero questions section.

Have fun and gather lots of samples like Amalthea said!!

SS4W - it always proves to be a great happiness-inducing tension-releaser at work

Blatant Invitation - sexiness in a bottle for me

The third would either be Cougar or Cuddle Bunny. Either of those always seems to make people softer and more open to being helpful when I need it.

If I could only have one, it would be Blatant Invitation. After a year of finding the perfect phero for me, that is the one that always does exactly what I'm looking for! ;)

Honestly that's really hard... I guess I'd choose pheros that cover the three main areas.. Social, social/sexy and Sexy (private time)

Open Windows, for feel good/look good, appropriate all around.

LFM, for that special feminine mystique.

Sexpionage, for very sexy private time.

..and some OCCo white to layer with anything including phero blends. (FYI-You don't need to add to a phero that already contains Copulins)

Runners up

Gotcha (I don't really think I could do without this)

Treasured Hearts ( the bonder, great for hanging with family or girlfriends)

LAM (the head turner)

Dominance or Leather because they really do work well. You can conquer the world and some men go insane for it. Especially the Leather in my experience.

Edited by StacyK

The only way to find out what works for you is to experiment! ...sample sample sample :) ...I am grateful to have everything,but if I had to choose...right now...it would be Cougar,Lace & Leather...ask me later and that could change :lol:

I do wear cops and/or Aja daily

I would go with

La Femme Mystere, = magic in a bottle, like enchantment! But be aware that some women around you might not respond well to this one at times.

For mood boosting, I really like DHEAS and Treasured Hearts also seems uplifting, comforting, and good around others ( I am new to this one and love it0

Sexiness would be Sexpionage from my own experience.

SS4M

Charisma

<3 Throb

Tho' I doubt they will help you find a guy, lol.

1. Open Windows

2. Cougar

3. Topper

Idk about going out whilst wearing the OCCOs. I'm separated also, & I think the attention is going to be fun, but it really just gets to me (not in a good way). I actually kind of get a really big let down after, to tell you the truth. I think LAM would be a better choice.

Thanks Amalthea-- great points. I had tons of samples but for some I don't like the scent so I'm not sure how I feel about the pheros hence the question :)

What kind of negative self-effects do you get with a-nol?

I think you're going to get lots of different answers here, as things work differently for different people. For myself, it would be Super Sexy (the only blend so far that gives me "happy" self-effects), Cuddle Bunny (because it's gotten the best response from guys, but it's pretty cops-heavy so you have to be careful in using it), and then it would be hard to choose between La Femme Mystere and Teddy BB - I really like them both. But for me, a-nol usually never works well OR I OD quickly and get negative self-effects. Many of the other ladies here love the a-nol blends, and I'm sure there will be alot of answers including things like Cougar and Lace. That is why I think it is so important to experiment and know your body chemistry. Personally, being very money-conscious, I would (and did, when I started) start off by buying samples that are phero'ed so you can play around and find what works for you before jumping in full-bottle.

Hi MissDarylnCherie-- can you tell me what LAM is? and what is the response when you wear OCCOs out?

Thanks

Yeah this is not going to be much help because we all have such different answers!
Topper...for going out, socializing, popularity...awesome uplifting self effects
Cuddle Bunny...to make men swoon... And layer under Topper too
LAM...just because

I wear Occos out all the time but you will get different opinions on that subject too. Be sure to read all the posts in the phero questions section.
Have fun and gather lots of samples like Amalthea said!!

LAM is "Like a Magnet", and it is a very good sexual playtime blend.

Open Windows is a very good social to start with, LAM for playtime and then maybe Cougar or SS4W for a sexy/social.

I would have to get some Dominance too, but that is just me and my personality.

LAM is "Like a Magnet", and it is a very good sexual playtime blend.

Open Windows is a very good social to start with, LAM for playtime and then maybe Cougar or SS4W for a sexy/social.

I would have to get some Dominance too, but that is just me and my personality.

Dolly -wish I could download even 50% of what you know about the pheros and cops! Just ordered some unpheros though - can't wait. RIght now LAM is first love, get some selfies out of it and notice I carry myself differently with it - feel more feminine and sexy... can't wait to try some of the others. :D

A lot of people describe LAM as "happy sauce." Still very sexual, but the A-nol lightens up the intensity of the cops. Also, LAM contains a lesser amount of cops. I wouldn't personally wear either one "just to go out," but I would recommend LAM over OCCO to someone that has it in their head to do so. All being said, wearing cops out for the fun of it isn't generally recommended.

LFM - great self effects

SS4W - people seem to LOVE me with this on!!

Open Windows - good all-around social, and makes me feel like I'm improving the world when I wear it

but, if I could have more...

Treasured Hearts - Feels good with Mr. Goddess

Cougar - just in case...

Levitation Blend - if I ever decide to do karaoke again

Perhaps you would like to try SS4W, Cougar and OCCO.

Cops gives me self effects, stronger if I have not used it for a couple of weeks. I use it less regularly now as I'm back home on vacation with my kids. Otherwise, I wear on about 3 out of 5 work days, less in winter as I don't like to stay naked for the drydown in my cold bathroom

• 2 weeks later...

Cuddle Bunny (makes me feel even more feminine than I naturally am, and I get great response from my husband)

Popularity Potion (makes me feel like the life of the party socially, and people wind up treating me that way, its a really fun social blend & I like that it has ingredients to get rid of cattiness from other women)

Cougar Potion (I don't know what is in that stuff, but it makes me feel really amazing, I wind up wanting to huff my own arm all the time too it smells so dang good!)

I agree with getting lots of samples. This is a hard question to answer. :) I have found a number of pheros to work in ways that I would never expect them to. Some socials were sexual and some sexuals were a bust for me and others - either sexual or social - worked amazingly as intended. My top 3 are:

Perfect Match

Cuddly Bunny

Popularity Potion

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Gurus of the Forum--

If you could afford to buy three UN pheros for layering with other scents-- which would you buy? (As a separated woman, with no prospects in sight) For self-effects and for attention from the opposite sex. Are OCCOs okay for going out in?

Thanks for any advice ladies!

FL

Hi Frida, what did you decide? I'm newbie to pheroworld too, have tried a few and of those I've tried I already want to always have. And it's way more than 3. But I know @ budget, been building mine slowly.

Pheromas month is coming soon! Rejoice time!

• 3 years later...

Hmmm... Haven't tested them all yet, but right now I'd have to say

1. Gotcha

2. Audacious

3. Toss up between LFN & LFM

So I have a list of what I refer to as my staples and try to keep them on hand. And I have gotten good to great results with all of them with my TG at some point, but I am still trying to figure out which is the BEST for us.

Right now, I'd have to go with

1 - Perfect Match

2 - LFN

3 - Phero Girl

Due to consistency as much as the quality of effects. Those never fail me.

I have gotten AMAZING results with Heart & Soul, WHEN it works. Usually always get the compliments, etc. A couple weeks ago I got awesome hits, then wore it again in the same amount, same scent, same people, same place and got NADA. So I can't even tell ya what happened there. lol. But I think H&S would be my #4 if I had to choose because when I DO get hits, they are really great.

Ok so I answered this question back in '14. My answer today would be different. No surprise.

What I cant live w/o right now...

Swimming With the Sharks. (in particualr with a green truly uni scent, hint, hint).

Bang. Its just working it right now. Both sexy and weirdly social. The only sexy I can get away with in the catty work crowd. ??

Cougar. because it never fails.

As always I reserve my right to a bottle of cops/occo.