More energy phero?

Guest cutie.pie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominance gives me the kick in the rear when I really don't feel like working out or whatever.....not really sure if it is more energy.....but, you may want to give it a try!

Guest cutie.pie

Thank you Dolly!!!

I'm getting Sex&Violins from the trades and plan to get UN. I have (another probably stupid) question: would a fruity or a sweet scent be good cover for DOM?

Yeah, I don't find Dom very stinky except for the Androstenone, which smells a bit like unwashed armpit......it covers easily as long as you let it dry down properly.

THANK YOU!! :)

Sending you a huge hug!!

BACK ATCHA!

With any of these for me, it's all about the mood boost - it's not literally energy, just that you tend to accomplish more when you're in a good mood.

Tantric Butterfly contained the TAF blend from Androtics, and I don't think it's even available anymore.

It wasn't available when I bought mine either but it comes up on the trade thread occasionally.

I will say, the ones that give me an energy boost, I do crash from later. Gotta pay the piper etc...

I was thinking about this post.. it's a good question.

Maybe I'm being to literal, but I don't think any phero I have tried gives me actual energy, not even Dom. I like Dom for workouts it gives me a nudge in the area of focus & endurance.

LFN is also good for getting things done, (again for me that's more focus) tho it doesn't feel appropriate just anywhere for me.

Even "Mothers Little Helper", it's great for getting busy work and task oriented items. But none of these give me an actual physical energy boost (like coffee). They are all great for focusing your determination and getting things done.

Topper, Levitation A'nol give me a lift in a different way from the blends I mentioned above. But the energy from that is not very long lived and I wouldn't add a lot of those because I don't like to crash. But for a mood lift those are great.

If I'm actually tired or feeling run down I usually just skip pheros. Wearing them in that condition just wears me out even more in my experience.

It wasn't available when I bought mine either but it comes up on the trade thread occasionally.

Yeah I wasn't referring to the scent but the phero blend.

Maybe I'm being to literal, but I don't think any phero I have tried gives me actual energy, not even Dom. I like Dom for workouts it gives me a nudge in the area of focus & endurance.

Yes I don't believe there is actually a phero blend which can do that.

Guest cutie.pie

Thank you for all your answers ladies! :)

Yes I don't believe there is actually a phero blend which can do that.

I was just curious about phero that gives you more energy, because I've been feeling so tired lately and I was in search of something that will help me get more things done ;)

I'll definitely try everything you suggested and see if anything might work for me. Thank you!! :)

With any of these for me, it's all about the mood boost - it's not literally energy, just that you tend to accomplish more when you're in a good mood.

Yeah I wasn't referring to the scent but the phero blend.Yes I don't believe there is actually a phero blend which can do that.

UN LFN is the only one that I've gotten an energy boost from. And I'm not sure it has anything to do with being in a good mood, (for me, at least), because a couple of times I've worn it I've been in a decidedly bad mood, and still had to deal with the excess energy. I'm not a particularly energetic person to begin with, (ha!), so I really notice when something pushes me like that. There's no mistaking it - I get so much extra OOMPH that I don't know what to do with myself, and usually wind up cleaning like a mofo (which is even stranger, because I despise cleaning). :lol:

There's no point in trying to wear it for sexy time until I figure out what dose will make it work that way for me. I'd wind up telling BF to move his ass so I can clean under it! :lol:

I am the same Eggers. I get an actual energy boost from LFN. I use it to clean. I have very little energy to begin with so it's noticeable.

I have LFN on the way soon (thank goodness) - need to clean up my place in fierce way - like scrubbing floors, oven, etc. major clean.

Leather nudges me but better for getting me to get in gear for a workout. I'm sure DOM would be awesome for that too but don't have yet (prob wait for Nov).

I agree with all, I think the pheros can focus the energies better somehow, but for me anyway, difft pheros help me focus in difft directions.

LFM nudges me to take care of stuff that take care of myself. Cougar (scented) nudges me to be more social and outgoing in general. (Also makes me feel prettier. <g>) Me-thinks I need UNscented Cougar - that is going on my list for next order bc it would be 3x the selfies and hits. (in theory)

LFM will keep me up so I only apply during day or if out for awhile at night. Leather, the same.

Ok now I'm just over-talking, tired, been super busy long work week and day - wiped the eff out. But I will be sporting Leather in an hr so I can get my butt to yoga class. Sorry to all for uber long post.

Right, but what I'm saying is I don't believe that phero blend exists any longer for anyone to use unless they happened to find a bottle of Tantric Butterfly. That's all I meant. At least with most of the other blends even if a scent is GGG they could still buy the phero in something else.

Not energy,per se,but I always get "lets just do it" effects from the amounts of Popularity Potion in Darling Clementine and Darling Catalina ,maybe the citrus in these contributes,but the total effect is very noticeable,I just stay busy :)

... will be wearing Darling Catalina tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

The phero is definitely available, as I said, just not in anything here or from here as an unscented.

Anything that boosts your mood should help though, unless it makes you want to dance and have fun instead of clean/whatever you wanted energy for :) my problem is mainly lack of focus lol.

The phero is definitely available, as I said, just not in anything here or from here as an unscented.

Anything that boosts your mood should help though, unless it makes you want to dance and have fun instead of clean/whatever you wanted energy for :) my problem is mainly lack of focus lol.

Me too. Mostly it's the focus. With multiple things on my to do list or just stuff going on in various areas of my life, focus can be the challenge for me. Something like LFN or Dom really helps zoom in on that one task at hand & get it done.

If I'm just feeling a little blah.. a "lift" in my mood a la Levitation may be just what I need to cheer up and get out to the grocery store ect. Doing those more mundane things that don't really require focus, but a little lift in mood. I definitely move around more when I'm feeling cheery.

Ah okay, I haven't concerned myself with anything from Androtics for years now.

From all of your posts, what I am surmising is that epi-androsterone and androstenone might be the molecules that aid women in feeling somewhat energized and motivated, (rather than mood elevated). Both must be worn in minute amounts, especially androstenone. Anyone up for seeing if we can come up with something that works as an energizer? It would have to have at least another ingredient to form the bulk of it though - those two molecules are more like accents to a whole. A base of Alpha-Nol and maybe DHEAS would seem the most logical, as that would suit to lift the mood and compliment the motivational factors. But Alpha-Nol can serve to "un-focus" and make a person giddy...so maybe heavier on the DHEAS.

We do have Phero Month coming up in November - perfect time to try out a new formula.

Thoughts?

Guest cutie.pie

Anyone up for seeing if we can come up with something that works as an energizer?

ME!! ME!!! ME!!!!

Oh Mara, thank you thank you thank you! :D

Oh yes !!! ...will have to give this some thought,Mara...have had reproducible effects with PP,but only in the amounts and paired with either Darling Catalina and Darling Clementine...not the same with either Sweet Chick or Totem:Lamb... Lots of variables,feedback will be interesting and sounds like a fascinating project :)

I really like that idea in general and I'm up to try something. I do worry about the A'nol though.

It lifts my mood but really is no help in the area of Focus.

Dom is the absolute best for working out. I do cardio and weight training and can go longer, staying in the zone, so to speak, for 3 or more extra sets with it on average.

The LFN is fab at home for cleaning but so is Dom, MLH & Leather. Though I think the 'none in LFN pushes that "get in done" focus to the next level. MLH is also good for general task oriented items. Really got me through last Thanksgiving! and I use it often for running errands and business oriented stuff too. Humm

What about some varied form of MLH with some 'none to push the focus to the next level? Or is that a bad combo?

Edited by StacyK

I'M UP FOR TESTING.....AS LONG AS IT EASY ON THE EST

My resident mixologists - Halo and Dolly - what do you think of the 4 ingredients I mentioned above. I'm thinking it should go in this order: DHEAS, Alpha-Nol, Epi, Enone. What do you think? And, do you think there should be any other ingredients?