Long term effects of Pheros in self and others?

For those people who have been long term pheromone users, is it possible to acquire some of the 'self-effects you get from the pheromones you are using especially if you tend to use the same ones like for example if I use the empathy potion a lot, will the 'empathic' traits or some of the thought patterns or feelings rub on you so that you still somehow have that trait without using Pheros or is it like totally back to who you were phero free each time all the Pheros are out of your system? Also wondering if you can imprint so to speak on other people if you constantly use the same Pheros on them (let's say you alternately use gotcha and tmi on someone alternatively on a consistent basis, will it 'condition them to see you in a certain way after a while even without you wearing Pheros? Like if I always wear perfect match and cuddle bunny alternately and it works for him, will he tend to associate me with those loving feeling even without me wearing it? Sorry for the long question. I'm just a newbie and I'm really interested on long term effects as I don't want to use pheromones as an all time crutch.. If they can be training wheels of some sort to eventually long term effects for me and others it would be cost effective too... Thanks :)

This will be an interesting thread to follow. I am no expert so I will simply answer from my own life.

My hubby and I are imprinted on each other (10 plus years marriage). He doesn't see me more or less dominant when I wear Dominance, he doesn't see me as more flirty when I wear Cougar. He does however respond to cops, which his body really has no control over.

Pheromones can't fix emotional problems you are having. If you, for example, are shy and awkward at work, then sure a social blend can pave the way. But people are more complex than that, eventually you will have to back it up with a solid foundation of actually being social. I've heard it say that pheros can be a welcome crutch for when you are trying to improve yourself and actually making changes in your behavior. People who have known you a long time will remember your old phero signature, and so this can help them see you in a slightly different light.

We still know so little about changing our own body chemistry towards a 'soup' we want. Ultimately, we do seem to be prisoner of our chemistry.

A case in point that I like to bring is up me wearing androsterones and androstenones. I'm a woman in my 40ties, most likely I have

an ever decreasing phero signature of estrogen, pregnenolone, maybe some epi, probably the androstenols....my testosterone levels will never be high unless I take supplements for that. So if I am in a situation where I want that 'respected/feared guy aura" then I have to reach for that pheromone mix and temporarily give myself a boost. (By the way, LPMP's Dominance potion contains mones much more amenable/similar to a female signature, a fact that I LOVE). So let's say I land a job based partly on my male mone signature, and partly because I've worked my butt off and I'm really actually that good. For a few weeks, I can probably ride on the mones, but people will see beyond that eventually. If I'm soft-spoken, don't speak with confidence, my body language isn't congruent, don't make tough decisions...then eventually people won't see me as the leader I was hired to be. I have no easy answers here. I see mones as a tool, best carefully applied. I am learning and changing into the person I want to be, with the help of the mones, but I need to stay authentic, and I need to do a lot of introspection. And eventually, the true test of whether I have achieved the inner change that I wanted, is to walk in with no pheromones.

This is truly a deep subject, one we should all ponder.

Well I'm no expert. And someone else will have to answer your question. From my own experience wearing LFM: one time I wore it around this really asshole-y guy and he was very respectful and nice the day I wore it.. But his respect also carried over for a few days, like the vibe resonated with him or something.

I've had the same kind of experience as Hearts has had. Perfect Match, specifically, works like that with my BF. I can wear it one day, and for a few days afterwards, he'll respond to me as if I'm still wearing it. "Resonating" is a great way to put it. :)

I have had the situation where my phero signature has more or less imprinted on someone, and so long as I don't switch up my signature by wearing something different around them, they still saw me the same way. But you see, pheros only enhance, they do not create, so.....as long as you are wearing pheros that are congruent with YOU, your attitude, personality, and personal phero signature are there even if you aren't wearing pheros.

I've encountered something similar to that, Dolly. At work I usually wear SS4W or Open Windows - sometimes other things, but generally these two. And a couple of times I've run into customers of mine who are accustomed to those phero sigs from me, while I've been wearing, say, Lace or LFM outside of work, and I confused looks like, "does not compute". :lol:

wow, thanks androstenol and Dolly... so you mean to say that if for example I keep using the pheros that blend with my personality well, I eventually have an extra "oomph" from pheromone use even if I don't use it (meaning they will treat me a bit better without it as opposed to just getting used to the vibe and not noticing it)? My personality is mostly viewed by others as "soft and gentle" with a mix of bubbly and bright but sometimes that with that persona, sometimes people don't respect my "voice" so to speak but on a positive note, I do get a lot of helping hands and some people treat me with care. I'm just saddened at times because I'm the youngest in the workplace and my subordinates are mostly 20 years older than me and they don't really respect my input at times (shrugging it off) and the old people that I take care of (I'm a nurse btw) see me as a kid... it's frustrating at times. It doesn't help that I look like a 17 year old too(I'm 24 btw)... :(

Edited by Wintercherry7

So Eggers, since your clientele are used to the two signature phero blends that you stated, do they tend interact with you in a lighthearted and pleasing manner even without the pheros?

Yep. The only time things get weird is when I run into them wearing different pheros. And it's not really weird. It's just a subtle, "something's different, and I can't place what it is" kind of weird.

The funniest reaction like that that I ever got was one time when the restaurant I work at was closed, and I had to drop by to pick up a paycheque. My boss, the manager and my boss's best friend were there - all men, no other women present. I was wearing Cougar, which at the time I hardly ever wore, especially to work. I swear, I thought their eyes were all going to pop out of their sockets! :lol: They were all giggles and smiles and eyes!

How about with regard to self effects? do the self effects of pheros eventually rub on you even just a bit? What are the best pheros for self effects? from what I've read there's Dominant that can make you focused and more energetic (love a phero blend with that effect to get stuff done), Lace and lumina, LFN and LFM or cougar for confidence(?) and Empathy and heart and soul to get you more.... "sensitive" so to speak? is that right?

wow, thanks androstenol and Dolly... so you mean to say that if for example I keep using the pheros that blend with my personality well, I eventually have an extra "oomph" from pheromone use even if I don't use it (meaning they will treat me a bit better without it as opposed to just getting used to the vibe and not noticing it)? My personality is mostly viewed by others as "soft and gentle" with a mix of bubbly and bright but sometimes that with that persona, sometimes people don't respect my "voice" so to speak but on a positive note, I do get a lot of helping hands and some people treat me with care. I'm just saddened at times because I'm the youngest in the workplace and my subordinates are mostly 20 years older than me and they don't really respect my input at times (shrugging it off) and the old people that I take care of (I'm a nurse btw) see me as a kid... it's frustrating at times. It doesn't help that I look like a 17 year old too(I'm 24 btw)... :(

It is not a definite thing....but it CAN happen, yes

I think I am having a carry over effect from cops use.

I'm 60 years old and I went through the change in my mid 40's. I discovered pheros and this site in April of this year. The OCCOs were one of the first pheros I experimented with and I liked them so much I would often just huff them off my wrist even when I wasn't going to be around anyone. Cops gives me a feeling of wellbeing as though it is something my body actually needs. For the last couple of months I have begun getting hot flashes again and I haven't had those for almost a decade. The only thing new or different as far as I can tell is phero use. Because I have such terrific selfies from cops, I wear them almost everyday. Although, since I have started getting hot flashes again I'm wondering if that is wise.

From the posts I've read, I think I am probably significantly older than most of the women here. But I wonder if anybody else has had a similar experience.

First off, I would like to report that almost daily use of pheromones has made me much more handsome and desireable to the ladies. I would like to report that, however .... haha :lol:

I try to rotate the pheros I use on a regular basis. Remember, these formulas mimic certain pheromone balances but are much stronger in order to make you "stand out". But if you wear that same formula every day then people will get used to it. so I rotate my pheromone forumulas so I always "stand out" just a little.

I too have noticed that "bleed over" effect whereby people continue to treat you or react to you as if you were still wearing a formula from before. But I have also noticed in the long run (I have been using pheromones for several years now) that the effect seems to build up. That is if my three main formulas are something like SWS, Charisma & SS4M, then after several years, people start to (unconsciously?) think of you as a combination of the three.

I think the best analogy for phero use is make up. Like if you wear make up around people, you're still you, but just an enhanced version of you. If people see you without the make up, they're still going to think you're the same level of attractiveness, just maybe lacking that extra "glow." It's the same with pheromones. If people like you when they meet you with pheromones on, they're still going to like you without them.

Edited by Beccah

First off, I would like to report that almost daily use of pheromones has made me much more handsome and desireable to the ladies. I would like to report that, however .... haha :lol:

I try to rotate the pheros I use on a regular basis. Remember, these formulas mimic certain pheromone balances but are much stronger in order to make you "stand out". But if you wear that same formula every day then people will get used to it. so I rotate my pheromone forumulas so I always "stand out" just a little.

I too have noticed that "bleed over" effect whereby people continue to treat you or react to you as if you were still wearing a formula from before. But I have also noticed in the long run (I have been using pheromones for several years now) that the effect seems to build up. That is if my three main formulas are something like SWS, Charisma & SS4M, then after several years, people start to (unconsciously?) think of you as a combination of the three.

So you mean you don't get burn out from daily use as long as you rotate every day? Do the self effects for your phero mixes rub off on you somehow? Edited by Wintercherry7

I know you're asking QG, but I've been using pheromones from LP since '08 & I've had some wonky experiences (when mixed with alcohol), but I've never lost my self effects. For a brief period all I got from straight a-nol was a headache, but my other blends always worked great.

Edited by Beccah

This is a very interesting topic indeed. I am inclined to believe what androstenol has said, that pheros can help you improve yourself, at least some of them. There are two ways I plan on using to improve myself. First, is to enhance myself from a personal development perspective:

I am trying to impose myself in a male dominated work environment, and while I do use SWS most days, when I don't, I make a conscious effort to act as if I were wearing SWS. Do people treat me any differently when I don't wear SWS? No, but I don't think I have worn SWS long enough to instill the confidence I need in myself, and in turn, imprint that image of myself onto others. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if people react to the SWS or to me - and the fact that I know when I am wearing SWS I need to have an "in charge", confident attitude. I don't know if I am getting this across right - I am trying to say that there may be a placebo effect as well making me act more in charge.

I have noticed however that if I wear LFM to work, or nothing at all, I doubt myself and hence I don't send the same vibe I would if I were wearing SWS.

From this point of view I am using pheros as a personal improvement tool. One day I should be able to go phero naked while still have the same confident persona that SWS will have hopefully helped me build for myself and and in the eyes of those around me.

(as a side note, I have also read on the forum that you should not wear cops to work because you do not want your coworkers to get the wrong idea of you. This inclines me to believe that pheros can be imprinted on those around you... Maybe I misunderstood the context...)

The second way to improve myself is from a more physical attractiveness point of view. This is probably not something I can build up and go phero naked eventually... I have yet to find a sexual phero that works on my sweetheart. Even the cops don't seem to affect him - and I'm just about to turn 30. Maybe I am not getting into the role when I wear them - or he doesn't understand my phero signature since I'm usually fun, silly and loving, and not a "sex goddess". Maybe I need to wear the sexual ones more around him so I imprint that onto him in order to get the effect I am looking for... I don't know. From this point of view I think I need to experiment more and stick to blends that work once I find them.

As a side note, I would like to bring up what Eggers was talking about, the "does not compute" aspect. I get that without wearing any pheros. At work, I am professional, composed, I don't let any of the "fun" me come out. If someone from work bumps into me at my art studio for example, no pheros involved in either situation, they are very likely to get a "does not compute" reaction, because at the art studio I am in my element and I exude creativity, I am relaxed, I open up and I am chatty. That never happens at work. That's just an example - but what I am trying to say is that at work I employ a much different persona than outside.

I'm curious to see what others have to say about this topic as well.

Edited by phergineer

You've made a very thought provoking point phergineer. :) I myself intend to use Pheros for self improvement . Even though I have confident times, I usually lean on being soft and timid/quiet but when I'm confident I usually exude a bright lighthearted aura according to my family and friends. You've just tackled the other part of this question regarding self effects if they 'rub off' on you not just on people at some point so that like you said you have the confident, take charge feeling even without Pheros... Perhaps, consciously remembering your state of mind or disposition when wearing Pheros (like SWS, dominance or LFM for example) might help to carry over the self effects even without Pheros. I'm also thinking of reading up on some confidence self help material to facilitate changes so that the Pheros can serve to lubricate my efforts for a smoother transition so to speak... Keep it coming everyone! :)

Edited by Wintercherry7

This is a fascinating threat. I'm enjoying reading all of the detailed and useful posts. Thanks, everyone.

I think that you have a reasonable chance of longer-term effects in others where the pheros have given the desired outcome and especially where that is strong. This is because those are likely to arise in situation or with people (wearer and target) who have not only the right pheros in the right dose but also the right dynamic and personalities to make the most of pheros. For instance, I have had the most success with T.M.I. when I wear it around people with whom I am already friendly or at least pleasantly acquainted. This is, presumably, because this already lowered their reserve around me and makes it feel safer to divulge things. If I just wear it out to town I don't get anything like the same result even if I take time to really talk to someone I know less well.

So, in terms of changing a person's perception of you in the longer-term I have found that pheros can help where the other elements of the interaction are also sympathetic to your purpose. SWS to work every day is a good example: combine it with diligent and good work and you'll likely give a lasting impression of capability, etc. in the office even if in the rest of your life you're totally scatty or you sometimes miss out the SWS at work. The same goes for a great date complete with congruent phero. The target will be left with the lasting impression (of, say, a feeling of sexual interest and emotional bonding) and if you keep this up in the making-an-impression phase this can become the way your date perceives you consistently: sexy, relatable, good to spend time with. Once this impression is made and backed up with your behaviour you could well rely less on pheros to keep the impression going. Early and strong impressions can carry a long way.

This is a very interesting topic indeed. I am inclined to believe what androstenol has said, that pheros can help you improve yourself, at least some of them. There are two ways I plan on using to improve myself. First, is to enhance myself from a personal development perspective:

I am trying to impose myself in a male dominated work environment, and while I do use SWS most days, when I don't, I make a conscious effort to act as if I were wearing SWS. Do people treat me any differently when I don't wear SWS? No, but I don't think I have worn SWS long enough to instill the confidence I need in myself, and in turn, imprint that image of myself onto others. As a matter of fact, I don't even know if people react to the SWS or to me - and the fact that I know when I am wearing SWS I need to have an "in charge", confident attitude. I don't know if I am getting this across right - I am trying to say that there may be a placebo effect as well making me act more in charge.

I have noticed however that if I wear LFM to work, or nothing at all, I doubt myself and hence I don't send the same vibe I would if I were wearing SWS.

From this point of view I am using pheros as a personal improvement tool. One day I should be able to go phero naked while still have the same confident persona that SWS will have hopefully helped me build for myself and and in the eyes of those around me.

(as a side note, I have also read on the forum that you should not wear cops to work because you do not want your coworkers to get the wrong idea of you. This inclines me to believe that pheros can be imprinted on those around you... Maybe I misunderstood the context...)

The second way to improve myself is from a more physical attractiveness point of view. This is probably not something I can build up and go phero naked eventually... I have yet to find a sexual phero that works on my sweetheart. Even the cops don't seem to affect him - and I'm just about to turn 30. Maybe I am not getting into the role when I wear them - or he doesn't understand my phero signature since I'm usually fun, silly and loving, and not a "sex goddess". Maybe I need to wear the sexual ones more around him so I imprint that onto him in order to get the effect I am looking for... I don't know. From this point of view I think I need to experiment more and stick to blends that work once I find them.

As a side note, I would like to bring up what Eggers was talking about, the "does not compute" aspect. I get that without wearing any pheros. At work, I am professional, composed, I don't let any of the "fun" me come out. If someone from work bumps into me at my art studio for example, no pheros involved in either situation, they are very likely to get a "does not compute" reaction, because at the art studio I am in my element and I exude creativity, I am relaxed, I open up and I am chatty. That never happens at work. That's just an example - but what I am trying to say is that at work I employ a much different persona than outside.

I'm curious to see what others have to say about this topic as well.

I think most people can identify to some degree, with what you're saying but here's the thing, it may sound obvious but here I go anyway..

Pheros, clothes ect won't mean a thing unless you bring something to the party. IMO pheros enhance, like make up. You have to behave congruently with the phero you're wearing or the resulting effect may not be what you are hoping for. Like wearing a hot power suit to work, it can give you a boost but if you don't work it, if you're walking around with your head down and not at all confident in your abilities, it's not going to do anything for you.

SWS is a good one for work but it's not going to do the heavy lifting.

I think you're on the right track by working out, you'll feel good about yourself and get those endorphins flowing but at work you need to keep your head high. Acting confident, holding your head up and enjoying the additional lift you get from the pheros is the way to go.

It sounds like you have two separate identities one at work one in the studio. Maybe there's a way you can incorporate some of that confident, creative you from the studio into your work environment.

It sounds cliche but there's nothing that will make you appear more attractive and competent than feeling good, being you and feeling confident.

Guest cutie.pie

But you see, pheros only enhance, they do not create, so.....as long as you are wearing pheros that are congruent with YOU, your attitude, personality, and personal phero signature are there even if you aren't wearing pheros.

Pheros, clothes ect won't mean a thing unless you bring something to the party. IMO pheros enhance, like make up. You have to behave congruently with the phero you're wearing or the resulting effect may not be what you are hoping for. Like wearing a hot power suit to work, it can give you a boost but if you don't work it, if you're walking around with your head down and not at all confident in your abilities, it's not going to do anything for you.

SWS is a good one for work but it's not going to do the heavy lifting.

I think you're on the right track by working out, you'll feel good about yourself and get those endorphins flowing but at work you need to keep your head high. Acting confident, holding your head up and enjoying the additional lift you get from the pheros is the way to go.

:yeahthat:

I second what the ladies said.

Edited by cutie.pie

What the ladies said above is certainly very true.

So you mean you don't get burn out from daily use as long as you rotate every day? Do the self effects for your phero mixes rub off on you somehow?

I do not necessarily wear pheromones every day, but certainly do most days. I might burn up those receptors a little but nothing that seems to effect me on a big scale.

Most of my pheromone use is for the effects on others, not myself. As far as self effects go, I am very conscious when I wear a- or b-nols as those can make you chatty. The big thing I have to watch out for is I can get a little irritable when I wear something with a high dose of 'none for the first half hour or so. I naturally do not lack a certain amount of self-confidence, or at least that is what I strongly project for the most part haha.

donsie, that was really well said.

Ha, thanks. Glad you thought so because I can write a wall of text and looking back over it it just makes no sense! What I was saying was essentially the same as what the folks up-thread had already put across, so I guess I was just agreeing really.

Keep in mind that while you may be able to imprint a bit on people you wear Pheros around, when you stop wearing them new people you're exposed to will not get the effects. I wear them largely for myself. I have never gotten selfies after they have worn off.

ok... can you hold the fb of cherry divinity for 2weeks after sending the sample bottle? I want to try it out first if it's allright

sorry about that posted on a wrong thread meant to be for a trade post :)

• 8 months later...

Hi ladies/gents. I know I've posted before in this thread, but I have read somewhere about the fallout effect that certain pheromone blends can have. My understanding is that imprinting and fallout are different. Have you ever experienced fallout, and if so, which blend created that effect?

What is fallout?

I am certainly not an authority on the definition of fallout, but I've seen it referred to as when people exhibit "infatuation"-like behavior when exposed to a phero blend in the presence of the wearer, and that continues to affect them even after they are no longer exposed. Basically its a strong hit and they look forward to seeing you again. I've mostly read of men using blends to create the fallout effect, and when doing so they tend to resort to Androstadienone.

The key thing here is that the exposed people are affected even after they are no longer in your presence. It sounds to me like bonding molecules would be the answer, but I have yet to experience the effect I inquire about.

Interesting, for sure! I probably should have asked this question with the last, but I thought I knew until I read your description of fallout. So, then, what is imprinting and what is the difference between fallout and imprinting?

I don't think imprinting equals "infatuation" type feelings. You can imprint on someone with feelings of respect, for example. And I don't think imprinting is as "star struck" as fallout. It builds over a period of time of being exposed to the same phero blend. Fallout happens the first time.

but this is just my understanding of the Two... again, I'm not an expert. Maybe you can do a search on the Web yourself and see if you can come up with better definitions. If you do, please share :)