End of Year Schedule at LPMP - 2014

Potion Master

:hear-ye:

Wanted to let everyone know our holiday schedule so that you can plan your order times if need be.

:chickendance:

We always close the last week of November for our yearly vacation. This year that's Nov 24th-28th. Nothing will ship that week, but I will still pop in here and there to send order confirmations and answer questions.

:delivery:

If you want things in hand by Christmas, the last day to order would be December 17th, which is 7 days prior to the 24th. The last day we will be shipping is Monday the 22nd, then we will be closed the 23rd-26th.

We're letting the Pheromas trials run through December. And the Winter New Releases will come out around the 1st of December. :xmas735:

Off topic, but I just had to say I love the dancing Santa!!

Thanks for letting us know in advance! :D Do you know yet if there will be PEs in December?

LOL, Nothing exotic this year, I'm afraid! I'll be here working on New Releases. John will be moving. Jess & Izzy will be visiting with their eldest son who just started college.

Any of you have exciting Thanksgiving or December holiday plans?

Leaving Black Friday to go to Orlando, spending some time at the beach, having a Butterbeer at Universal Studios and then going to my most favorite place ever...Disney! :bday1041: We were there last year the first week of December and the weather was gorgeous! We saw Ashley Judd at Epcot, saw The Swamp People walking around Animal Kingdom and got a picture with them and then we ended up being at the Magic Kingdom when they were taping the Christmas Day Parade (on Christmas Day we saw ourselves on the TV since we were right in front of the stage!) and just had the best time ever. No crowds, no humidity, in the 80's.....can't wait to go again. It's one of the best weeks to go for a vacation!

This is still within my first year at LPMP, and I just have to say that topics like this really show how much of a family everyone is. I can't describe what it is like to go to an online shop and see the owner being considerate enough to inform me about their plans, which might affect through the end of the year. And then to have the personal touch of asking about the customers? It's just an indescribably awed feeling for me.

I suppose I should just say... Thank you to everyone at LPMP. And to the community who've made it more than just an awesome perfume site.

(Gosh, I'm such a sap. And I'm wearing SWS right now so y'all are really amazing to have touched me while my boss-lady switch is on! LOL)

We are staying home for Thanksgiving and hanging with my parents and sister. And BF's brother is coming up from Nashville. I'm really happy about that. He is my fav family member on his side and he's an amazing cook so I'm thrilled we will have help in the kitchen. Not sure yet about Christmas.

Nothing exciting for me either. No thanksgiving of course in Greece. Christmas with the family.

Can I just say how fast did 2014 go??? There's one and a half months left. So many things happened this year, so many things came to an end, a few new started but OMG I feel everything went by in a blink...

Guest cutie.pie

Nothing exciting for me either. No thanksgiving of course in Greece. Christmas with the family.

Can I just say how fast did 2014 go??? There's one and a half months left. So many things happened this year, so many things came to an end, a few new started but OMG I feel everything went by in a blink...

I can't wait for the 2014. to end and for the 2015. to come! This wasn't a very good year for me... :(

I can't wait for the 2014. to end and for the 2015. to come! This wasn't a very good year for me... :(

I hope 2015 will be a better year for everyone :)

For me 2014 had its ups and downs, but the "downs" were waaayyyy longer than the "ups". LOts of stress, disappointments, tears ...

There were happy moments too (I discoverd LPMP in 2014!!!) like my summer vacation but that was 8 days out of the 365 of 2014...

Anyway, happy thought to attract happy things :)

Can't wait to receive your package btw, excited!!!