So I want to buy a few more of the trial UNs before they are gone but after Christmas, paying off the last of a bill and Capricorn birthdays I am not going to have a lot left over to spend. I was thinking I could probably manage two or three. I already have Heart and Soul, Levitation, Balm Bomb and a full bottle of SS4W. I have liked the effects of LFM so I was thinking of getting that. I don't have a significant other at the moment so I think I have enough romantic things between the phero scents and the SS4W. I was wondering what social blends you guys might recommend for work/social with only the occasional side of flirty.

There are so many that I think would be good that it is hard to narrow it down.

Cougar is great. Especially if you get scented.....the scent is nice and fresh....

Cougar was at the top of the list. I believe Rose mentioned she was going to give it a try because she felt "So tired" as Madeline Khan put it in Blazing Saddles and that is pretty accurate for me too. Of course I suspect the hectic retail holiday schedule has been a huge factor in feeling like I spent the day being dragged behind a horse.

All suggestions are def good - and they have more exp. I'm still new to pheroworld.

If you can get trials of both Pop Potion and Cougar, go for it. Pop potion is a favorite of mine, very social. Cougar (like all have said) is sexy/ social with glamour. Pop potion makes me feel more open in talking with others/ meeting others and also seems to attract others to me socially. If you can get both, go for it.

Guest cutie.pie

Like others said Cougar and Popularity potion, but also OW. I've tried it few days ago for the first time and wow, I had an amazing self-confidence boost! :)

I got both Cougar and Popularity Potion. How is Open Windows different from Levitation? Is it just the added DHEAs? And Cougar vs Lumina? I was reading the post on Lumina and it was described as Cougar Lite.

I think I am the other way around. Ladybird with Levitation makes me cheerful but I have worn Lightning in a Bottle without noticing much. I have worn both to work mostly and during the Christmas season so I HAVE to talk to people. Far more than I care to some days.

I wore Pirouette today and I love LFM. I wore it the other day to work and one of guys that is normally stand offish to everyone stayed nearby, lingering to chat or just listen. He is normally somewhat condescending in his tone, even when he is kidding. Like he knows, whatever it might be, better than anyone else. Both times I have worn Pirouette he has been almost respectful. He brought a box to me from Fed Ex today and normally he would go back to work but he hung around. (On the excuse to see if it was what we were waiting for which isn't very exciting to anyone but a framer.)

A customer asked me every question under the sun today and listened to every word like I had all the answers to her crafting dilemmas. I had the answers but I am used to people being more questioning about my answers. Couldn't I use this instead? Why should I prime it first? Isn't there an easier way? And so on. So yay for mysterious artsy guru vibe. ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Ohhh, LFM is magick! :) I was in a kids' store once buying something for my twins. Some women that are sizes XXS and XS also like to buy there. The owner is always grumpy, woman in her mid 30s. I wanted to pay for my items, and she started being so sweet, she even smiled and asked me how come I didn't find anything for myself. And I'm not XXS, nor XS, not even S so it was weird that she asked me that. LFM ROCKS! ;)

I got both Cougar and Popularity Potion. How is Open Windows different from Levitation? Is it just the added DHEAs? And Cougar vs Lumina? I was reading the post on Lumina and it was described as Cougar Lite.

For me, and I'm still new to testing all of this , Cougar and Lumina are *very* different.

It also could be cycle related bc I haven't done proper testing as far as noting what I'm testing on which cycle days. Anyhow Cougar is immediate upflift , confidence boost, makes me more open to flirtation and certainly get more flirts. With Lumina, no idea why (and have only tested 2x so take that into account), didn't as feel as open or confident, Not that Lumina is bad, bc I know others have great results, just haven't found my sweet spot yet. Also, just to note - majority of my testing in Cougar has been in scented version - I have the UN too, but they are different doses. With Lumina, have only tested UN and think less is definitely more for me with this one. I also tend to be pretty naive in some ways, so maybe Lumina brings that out in me more, when I actually don't usually need that. ?? no idea. More testing required. :)

Someone with more experience with pheros could provide more info. I definitely want to test Lumina more as I want to be dewy glowy. I *think* it could have more EST that Cougar (and no cops), but that's all I know about the molecules involved.

Personally I always think everyone should have some Cougar around, great sexy social. I'd probably say the same thing about Lumina if I'd found my sweet spot.

Yes, Levitation is OW + DHEAS, but surprisingly Levitation doesn't work for me, but OW is my newly discovered miracle.

Yes Lev is OW + DHEAS, but OW is definitely different. I Love OW and with the right scent it's so amazing.

Guest cutie.pie

Yes Lev is OW + DHEAS, but OW is definitely different. I Love OW and with the right scent it's so amazing.

I tried OW only because of Eggers, because I figured 'I have Lace. I don't need another mood lifting phero'. But OW gives me a huge self confidence boost! I was totally surprised! :)