I like my unscented super sexy

Okay ladies, I know this is going to sound funny coming from the newbie, but I was wondering, how come my super sexy doesn't stink horribly...yes, i detect a very small scent(I guess its the cops), but I was under the impression it was going to be like uh, "OMG what died in here?" I was under that impression because it has the cops in it you know, or does that just apply to EW which I do have a bottle on the way?

Also, do you ladies just roll it up the arms and around the neck area and the chest? do you apply cover scent afterwards?

BTW, I like the oil based, doesn't seem to need a lot of dry down time.

Thanks for answering and for not laughing out loud at yet another newbie question

djacquelyn

Okay ladies, I know this is going to sound funny coming from the newbie, but I was wondering, how come my super sexy doesn't stink horribly...yes, i detect a very small scent(I guess its the cops), but I was under the impression it was going to be like uh, "OMG what died in here?" I was under that impression because it has the cops in it you know, or does that just apply to EW which I do have a bottle on the way?

Also, do you ladies just roll it up the arms and around the neck area and the chest? do you apply cover scent afterwards?

Thanks for answering and for not laughing out loud at yet another newbie question

djacquelyn

Well, different pheros have different scents......I don't believe that Super Sexy actually has cops in it, which is the stinkiest one for sure......you will notice the differemnce when you get that one.....

The slight scent you are smelling is that of the pheros themselves....whether or not you apply cover scent is really your preference......a good perfume makes people want to lean in and sniff, thus giving them a good dose of the pheros also.....

djacquelyn

I would also consider myself a newbie to Pheros but let me tell you I just love unscented SS4W,make me feel well Super Sexy. I actually like the scent it's a bit sweet to my nose. I usually roll a bit on my wrist and neck pulses let dry and apply any LPMP scent of my choice.

Here's the funny part...when I'm wearing SS4W my husband feels the effect and he thinks it's his vitamins..hehe :banana063: .

I would also consider myself a newbie to Pheros but let me tell you I just love unscented SS4W,make me feel well Super Sexy. I actually like the scent it's a bit sweet to my nose. I usually roll a bit on my wrist and neck pulses let dry and apply any LPMP scent of my choice.

Here's the funny part...when I'm wearing SS4W my husband feels the effect and he thinks it's his vitamins..hehe :banana063: .

Oh that is toooo funny. But yeah, I love the way SS4W makes me feel too.