Question about unsented pheromones and trial sale

I'm very new to using pheromones -so I'm asking for some advice on what to buy before the trail size sale ends- any advice is appreciated - so far I have been buying the sample sizes of the blends with sents and have been happy with most of the fragances what I'm wondering is if I should just order some of the unsented In only the blends I want to try that have no sented version aavailable at this time and what are some of the advantages of useing the unsented? I'm not to confident about pairing them on my own - thanks in advance

There are a couple advantages of having unscented pheromones. First, you can wear them under any perfume you have. Second, you can more carefully tailor how much pheromone you are wearing against how much perfume you are wearing if you find your pheromone "sweet spot" - ie where you see the results you want - is a little more and might require you to wear a little too much perfume if it was a scented pheromone mix.

Pairing gets a little more personal. Sexual pheromone mixes probably go best with more "sexy" scents but what is a sexy scent is very much up to you. I will say certain scents cover pheromone mixes with copulins in them better than others given the "stink when wet" effect of the copulins. That is, copulins do stink until they dry down and then still have a slight scent that is covered best by a stronger perfume.

As to what scents pair well with what pheromone mixes, that too will be personal with some fun experimentation but the ladies here always have some great recommendations. If you were a guy asking this same question, I could be a lot more help.

Thanks for the information QuiteGuy it makes sense one might need more of a pheromone and not want to add more of sent. Maybe I'll just buy one of everything I think might someday want to try and worry about the cover sent later- as for questions about mens blends I'm sure I'll have some of those -

Guest cutie.pie

I bought UN pheros because I want to wear a phero with a scent I love. Also I wanna test a phero on its own, so I can figure out is that phero working for me and to find my sweet spot.