Brother's Birthday

So my brother's birthday is today. My mother told me last night that she had gotten him some cologne. I thought that what he needed was an Un phero to go with it because he has been feeling down about his single status also. He is my brother so I can't say much for what he smells like, aside from like my brother, but I have noticed that he has a ton of women in his life. His female friends from high school, work, ex-girlfriends, etc...They all call him when they have a crisis or need a shoulder to cry on. He apparently feels, safe, cuddly, calm and protective. He's a pretty down to earth kind of guy. I think he could use something to help him be less "the friend" and more the one some special girl wants to be with all the time, and not just when her current boyfriend is treating her like crap.

Any thoughts or suggestions? I showed him the list and he thought Heart Throb and Hunter Trapper sounded good.

(The cologne mom got him was Light Blue for men. Just as a side mention,)

Hi Maililyahn, I am not very good with the men's pheros, but have read up on them. Luna has made a couple of good suggestions. I am also considering the way you have explained the way that females respond to and treat your brother. Could it be that he needs something with a bit more of a "bad boy" edge?

Yeah, I considered it but he is a guy which means I know he won't necessarily shower again if he showered before going out. He works with a ton of guys, a ton, so I figured he should probably stay away from Wanted Man for that reason. However, normally I would think that is -exactly- what he needs.

I am sure he will. Does he know to start low with the dosing and work his way up to find his "sweet spot"?