Inspire Desire

AD-BawdyBabe.jpg

Bawdy Babe ~ w/ EoW Copulins

AD-WineRose15.jpg

Wine and Dead Roses

Unscented Phero Blend:

AD-GirlGirl.jpg

Girl / Girl

Yup, this is the very original formula of Girl/Girl back again! I talked the creator into brewing up another round for us. So happy to have it back! :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely a full sampler for me! I want Two Lips and a Kiss for the label alone! And To Soothe a Broken Heart.. I love that one! I'm going to wear it tonight, in celebration.. and OMG, Love is Love w G/G.. *dies*

I like the Wine and Dead Roses label myself and the immortality elixir. I will probably want To Soothe. The poor girl on Tingle Tangle makes me want to untie her and give her a cheeseburger. ;)

What's a "full sampler?"

A full sampler is a package with one sample of each scent.

Edited by Maililyahn

Technically there isn't anything but a full sampler, unless there's a special circumstance like a dual-month offering, for example.

Sorry for the confusion, I just meant that I was getting the sampler set, with all the New Release samples for the month.. as opposed to just buying 1 or 2 samples.

Gotcha, thanks everyone for the explanation. I think I'll be getting a sample set, too.

I thought maybe it was the thing where you can buy the entire monthly set in full bottles. That's a thing, right? Although I guess it wouldn't be a "sampler" then...

Guest cutie.pie

I love the labels. The one on 'To Soothe A Broken Heart' reminds me of my mom's pics from the time when she was a teen.

Can't wait to read the notes :)

OMG, so brilliant!! I adore the theme and the labels are to die for. Can't wait for notes and Luna's stories!

And PEs coming on Thursday.... so excited to have gotten mine in under the wire!! Thanks again, generous and wonderful Potion Master!

I have to say, I LOVE the label choices this month!

OMG they look beautiful! I can do the same thing with my legs as Bawdy! It's how I was impregnated.

*tittering at Lady V

These all look amazing! Well....my lawyer is getting a date for us to finalize the divorce, tomorrow & I've decided to stock up on some "just in case" items for getting back in the saddle. I think this collection will help me find Mr. Right Now, so I can try out these FC2s, lol.

Oh wow. I love those labels!!! :heart:

..and a G2 fragrance, I've been waiting for that! :)

Is to soothe a broken heart like hearts ease?

Can't wait for notes :D !

Nice labels. The big question is whether my wallet is on vacation this month or not haha! :D

Nice labels. The big question is whether my wallet is on vacation this month or not haha! :D

Not if you give some as a gift for Valentine's Day. ;)

Not if you give some as a gift for Valentine's Day. ;)

I only wish Mrs. QG shared my love of scents or desire to experiment with pheromones. I would be more than happy to "equip" her accordingly. It has been a while since I have discussed it in depth here on the forum, but this is most definitely not the case.

I only wish Mrs. QG shared my love of scents or desire to experiment with pheromones. I would be more than happy to "equip" her accordingly. It has been a while since I have discussed it in depth here on the forum, but this is most definitely not the case.

Aww, that is sad. :( I have been telling friends that I think would be interested but so far no one seems very interested. One friend told me that he thought pheromones didn't really work in the way that people thought. They just gave the people wearing them the license or self confidence to behave differently than they would normally behave. He said I did smell good with a sort of condescending smile as if to say "you poor deluded soul, at least you smell nice."

Holy Moly! LOVE! I wants Tingle Tangle, Love is Love and inspire desire - but I'm getting the full sampler too cuz I gotz to have 'em all! :w00t: